Which is a best broker to start stock trading w...

Which is a best broker to start stock trading with ?

Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Motadeals com 34815 image
Deal Cadet
0
51
308
4

Hello,
I had gone to my axis home branch .the manager and all other bank employees trying to mis sell a brokerage plan called 5555 plan.
what is the plan all about ? should I go for this plan as I am noob to stock market.there is no information available about this plan on their website.please help me .Since I am a newbie I had to believe in their false commitment like it is for 10 year and brokerage is less and you can trade to 12 lacs and all.It is a one time offer from axis .

  • In
66 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2186
62

Vu.. @Troll Guide Him , as u r paying very low brokg https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
292
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Vu.. @Troll Guide Him , as u r paying very low brokg https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://zerodha.com/brokerage-calc...or https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


I was not awre about it Kg.. but he want to know which brokg house chrgng low ?


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif ZERODHA – All BIG NAMES Dont go with it RELIANCE MONEY ICICI

Plz ask AMC annual charges ( 400 + service tax a year ) Small Brokerage firm if you negotiate can give u free

then Brokerarge Max u should pay 2-3 paisa intraday and 20-30 paisa for delivery

Dont do intra trade better buy value stock for Long term means when they give u good return withdraw

Trading Only Makes ur Broker Rich

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@Troll wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Vu.. @Troll Guide Him , as u r paying very low brokg https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://zerodha.com/brokerage-calc...or https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Zerodha is best , have been using them past 2 years , furthermore they do not charge on equity delivery https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
No minimum balances, and a great discount broker …

They do not provide advice about investing and trading , so you must do your homework , and i insist you to learn all things yourself as broker advice is worthless.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
292
@Navneet wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Vu.. @Troll Guide Him , as u r paying very low brokg https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://zerodha.com/brokerage-calc...or https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Zerodha is best , have been using them past 2 years , furthermore they do not charge on equity delivery https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
No minimum balances, and a great discount broker …

They do not provide advice about investing and trading , so you must do your homework , and i insist you to learn all things yourself as broker advice if worthless.


Or you can Pm Me for Value Multibagger Stock for a Very Little Premium

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@Navneet wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Vu.. @Troll Guide Him , as u r paying very low brokg https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://zerodha.com/brokerage-calc...or https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Zerodha is best , have been using them past 2 years , furthermore they do not charge on equity delivery https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
No minimum balances, and a great discount broker …

They do not provide advice about investing and trading , so you must do your homework , and i insist you to learn all things yourself as broker advice if worthless.


When i was 19 years , i started trading , and learned a lot before so called Modi Lahar https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif I googled about the best broker and zeroed down to zerodha as my first and last broker https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Learning things yourself is best way to understand Share Trading and Investing at the same time.
Nobody can teach the tricks , we have to learn it by giving ample amount of time daily https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

2sb90ns
Deal Subedar
1
95
2164
42

Zerodha is d best.using it frm last 6 months.no issues faced till now.trading software also very good

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57

@punitdd Axis wala jyada force karen to bol dena “Apna baap ko jakr Bechhttps://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Download
Deal Captain
13
629
9238
72

Ya..Zerodha is the best .My personal experiences for last 3 years.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
96
452
50

Opened the account with Zerodha yesterday only using my friend’s referral. I am surprised that no one has offered to OP yet about referring him to Zerodha https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Good to see so many people using Zerodha here as well.

Motadeals com 34815 image
Deal Cadet
0
51
308
4
@Navneet wrote:

@punitdd Axis wala jyada force karen to bol dena “Apna baap ko jakr Bechhttps://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


haha , do you have any idea about this so called plan ? I want to know the reality about this plan then can give them earfull.

any1 has any idea about this plan ?

they are one time offer ,take now or never like offer . I know the bank ladies are trying for their sales only .no real benefit or concerned about me.

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@zeck_23 wrote:

Opened the account with Zerodha yesterday only using my friend’s referral. I am surprised that no one has offered to OP yet about referring him to Zerodha https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Good to see so many people using Zerodha here as well.


Zerodha par refer kar bhi diya to 2% hi milaga https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20161125 220914
Deal Lieutenant
2
27
4252
42
@Navneet wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Vu.. @Troll Guide Him , as u r paying very low brokg https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://zerodha.com/brokerage-calc...or https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Zerodha is best , have been using them past 2 years , furthermore they do not charge on equity delivery https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
No minimum balances, and a great discount broker …

They do not provide advice about investing and trading , so you must do your homework , and i insist you to learn all things yourself as broker advice if worthless.


Bhai tumhare mission 2020 ka kya hua ? Maine socha tha kuch post karoge :confused:

Motadeals com 34815 image
Deal Cadet
0
51
308
4

I am going to ask axis ppl to give in written what you commits. They are saying it is for 10 years in total …no AMC extra . I have doubt if it is a 5555/year subscription plan.

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@saymyname wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Vu.. @Troll Guide Him , as u r paying very low brokg https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://zerodha.com/brokerage-calc...or https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Zerodha is best , have been using them past 2 years , furthermore they do not charge on equity delivery https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
No minimum balances, and a great discount broker …

They do not provide advice about investing and trading , so you must do your homework , and i insist you to learn all things yourself as broker advice if worthless.


Bhai tumhare mission 2020 ka kya hua ? Maine socha tha kuch post karoge :confused:


I really don’t have time these days , exams in may and its preparation consumes almost 15 hours a day https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Motadeals com 34815 image
Deal Cadet
0
51
308
4

Actually I think for a zerodha account as you all recommended me .but the problem is I had signed the demat account form in axis and they gave me a pin kit though it remains unopened . thank God they forget to sign that plan paper and keep calling me day and night .

Img 20161125 220914
Deal Lieutenant
2
27
4252
42
@Navneet wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Vu.. @Troll Guide Him , as u r paying very low brokg https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://zerodha.com/brokerage-calc...or https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Zerodha is best , have been using them past 2 years , furthermore they do not charge on equity delivery https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
No minimum balances, and a great discount broker …

They do not provide advice about investing and trading , so you must do your homework , and i insist you to learn all things yourself as broker advice if worthless.


Bhai tumhare mission 2020 ka kya hua ? Maine socha tha kuch post karoge :confused:


I really don’t have time these days , exams in may and its preparation consumes almost 15 hours a day https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Okay I understand, BTW which exam ?

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@saymyname wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Vu.. @Troll Guide Him , as u r paying very low brokg https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://zerodha.com/brokerage-calc...or https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Zerodha is best , have been using them past 2 years , furthermore they do not charge on equity delivery https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
No minimum balances, and a great discount broker …

They do not provide advice about investing and trading , so you must do your homework , and i insist you to learn all things yourself as broker advice if worthless.


Bhai tumhare mission 2020 ka kya hua ? Maine socha tha kuch post karoge :confused:


I really don’t have time these days , exams in may and its preparation consumes almost 15 hours a day https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Okay I understand, BTW which exam ?


CA https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2348
29

Since you are new to stocks there is no need of plan like 5555…etc.
They are useful if one trades say monthly like 15lacs and above.
Apart from Zerodha, RK Global is also good for frequent trader esp in FnO.
You can as well go with Axis demat account already opened. Anyways you need to pay AMC everywhere and may be brokerage bit more @Axis but advantage is fund transfer is easy.
No use of tips from brokerages they will flood u with tips and finally end up choosing wrong ones.

Ask Axis people for brochure and never solely believe in words.

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208

So much useful info here.

Bookmarked.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
133
1302
51

Pm me zerodha details,I am using icici direct & there brokerage is very high & how about fund transfer

Chickenexplode e0
Deal Subedar
3
228
1446
37

You can also try tradesmartonline.in , its even cheaper than zerodha.
you can compare brokerage from this link: http://tradesmartonline.in/brokerage-calcu...r/
if you are starting i would recommend you to open 2 accounts, 1 with well known brokers like sharekhan, ICICI etc because they send mail of recommendations to buy/sell shares, daily market reports, analysis, which are really helpful and 2nd with discounted brokers like tradesmartonline, zerodha.

Chickenexplode e0
Deal Subedar
3
228
1446
37
@sukant1989 wrote:

Pm me zerodha details,I am using icici direct & there brokerage is very high & how about fund transfer


ICICI is thief in terms of brokerage..just keep that account for recommendation purpose only. You can easily transfer shares from broker to another. Ask ICICI to provide you a transfer booklet.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42

Used to have RKSV account and their rates were comparable to Zerodha. Their CC support is good and my dad still uses their platform. Some dimer mentioned that they now have an in house demat service and there would be an one time fee of Rs.300.

Go with any of these discount brokers only if you intend to trade regularly. For investment purposes a 3 in 1 bank demat accounts are good.

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Used to have RKSV account and their rates were comparable to Zerodha. Their CC support is good and my dad still uses their platform. Some dimer mentioned that they now have an in house demat service and there would be an one time fee of Rs.300.

Go with any of these discount brokers only if you intend to trade regularly. For investment purposes a 3 in 1 bank demat accounts are good.


RKSV and Zerodha are equally good, but nowadays zerodha has an edge as they have made equity delivery totally free, means if you purchase or sell shares for more long term aka delivery based then the trade would be totally free. If you buy one share or lakhs of shares no brokerage , not even Rs.20 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Do also note that they are also launching more products from third quarter , SIP , Insurance , Mutual funds , all under one platform.

Motadeals com 34815 image
Deal Cadet
0
51
308
4

I made a call to their cc, he says its a trading plan .in normal axis charge 0.5 for delivery and under 5555 trading plan it charge 0.25 and 0.025 for intraday. 12 lac cash trading limit for 1st year only. And this trading plan is valid for 10 year.

As a newbei to stock market world . I confused with with 12 lac limit for first year. what does it mean ? Pls any1 help me understand it clearly .

Motadeals com 34815 image
Deal Cadet
0
51
308
4
@caks2006407 wrote:

Since you are new to stocks there is no need of plan like 5555…etc.
They are useful if one trades say monthly like 15lacs and above.
Apart from Zerodha, RK Global is also good for frequent trader esp in FnO.
You can as well go with Axis demat account already opened. Anyways you need to pay AMC everywhere and may be brokerage bit more @Axis but advantage is fund transfer is easy.
No use of tips from brokerages they will flood u with tips and finally end up choosing wrong ones.

Ask Axis people for brochure and never solely believe in words.


they did not have any document for this. they charge 999 for a new trading account and 5555 for this special paln at the time of opening account .

Missing