Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Amazon Refer Earn : Free Rs 200 to New Users and Rs 400 per Referral for Old Users

Amazon Refer Earn : Free Rs 200 to New Users and Rs 400 per Referral for Old Users

Deal Newbie
bbg0488

Amazon refer earn program in which all new users at amazon will get free Rs 200 Amazon gift voucher when they make minimum purchase of Rs 599.
Old users can referred their friends to use Amazon and can get Rs 400 worth Amazon gift voucher for each successful referral. You can earn unlimited money from this amazon referral scheme. When I want to buy something online my first preference always goes to Amazon. There is no limit for referral earning, more you refer, more you can earn.

1. Visit This Link https://www.amazon.in/refer-and-earn/ref=as_li_...

2. Login to your account
3. You will get your referral link as shown in picture below

Once your referred friend make a purchase of minimum Rs 599 at Amazon, you will get Rs 400 worth gift card and your referred user will get Rs 200 worth Amazon gift voucher.
Amazon Gift card will arrive within 30 days of shipping of the product.
Gift voucher will have validity of one year.
Gift card can not be used to buy another gift card at Amazon
Gift card balance can be checked by navigating to Your Account>>Gift Cards>>View gift card balance

*Note: Send me your email-id (for amazon new user account), I would send you the referral link.

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply