Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Oxigen Wallet Coupons

20% CashBack On Spending Minimum RS.500 Using Prepaid Visa Card

5000°
20% OFF 500.0
Deal Hunter
asm123

Hello Dear Friends ,Please Check This ,

20% CashBack On Spending Minimum RS.500 Using Prepaid Visa Card On Oxigen Wallet , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

https://oxigenwalle...m/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Pre Paid Visa Offer Terms and Conditions
Offer Details: 20% cashback on spending min. Rs. 500 using Prepaid Visa Card on Oxigen Wallet.

Terms & Conditions
Offer starts from 5th August, 2016.
Offer is not valid on Bill Payments and Utilities transactions.
To 20% cashback on transactions (excluding Bill Payment and Utilities Transactions), customer is required to spend minimum Rs.500 using a Prepaid VISA card on Oxigen Wallet.
Offer is applicable only when a minimum payment of Rs. 500 is received from a single Prepaid VISA card in a single transaction.
Offer can be redeemed only once per unique wallet user during the offer period.
Offer is applicable for all Oxigen Wallet users, new and existing.
This is a Limited period offer available solely on first come first serve basis.
Cashback will be processed within 4 days from the time of transaction and will be credited in Oxigen wallet.
Maximum cashback shall not exceed Rs. 100.
This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, or deal of Oxigen and cannot be assigned/transferred to any other person/customer.
Oxigen reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion.
In no event the aggregate liability of Oxigen shall exceed the cashback amount the customer is eligible to receive.
The Cash back amount is non-transferable which means you can’t transfer it into any other wallet or bank account.
Unlawful modification or abuse of the offer is prohibited.
In addition wallet terms of use of Oxigen Wallet shall apply.

Thank You https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Expired

Deal Wiki

409 Comments  |  
147 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@ranna009 wrote:

Made a add money payment of Rs. 500 in oxigen wallet through payzapp card but transaction failed though money was debited in payzapp account also no transaction history is showing in Oxigenwallet. Contacted payzapp CC they are asking for Auth ID, Approval Code of Oxigen wallet transaction which is not showing in their Tras. history. Please help.

Wait for some time. Fault is with oxigen wallet. You’ll see the money in oxigen wallet after some time. Everyone faced the same issue. So no need to panic bro

Link Copied
is anyone able to use vcc anywhere…???
Link Copied
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

is anyone able to use vcc anywhere…???

I did used it on Paytm.

Link Copied
@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@ranna009 wrote:

Made a add money payment of Rs. 500 in oxigen wallet through payzapp card but transaction failed though money was debited in payzapp account also no transaction history is showing in Oxigenwallet. Contacted payzapp CC they are asking for Auth ID, Approval Code of Oxigen wallet transaction which is not showing in their Tras. history. Please help.

Wait for some time. Fault is with oxigen wallet. You’ll see the money in oxigen wallet after some time. Everyone faced the same issue. So no need to panic bro

Hope so, How long it will take to credit in Oxigenwallet as i did my transaction on 19th. Thank you.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@ranna009 wrote:

@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@ranna009 wrote:

Hope so, How long it will take to credit in Oxigenwallet as i did my transaction on 19th. Thank you.

same thing happened for me when i used payzapp n oxigen 15 days back . i haven’t got my 500 rs till now. oxigen team is saying they don’t have my money since it is a failed txn and payzapp is looking into my issue even after 15 days . if you get your money, pls let me know .thanks

Link Copied
@vns11 wrote:

@ranna009 wrote:

@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@ranna009 wrote:

same thing happened for me when i used payzapp n oxigen 15 days back . i haven’t got my 500 rs till now. oxigen team is saying they don’t have my money since it is a failed txn and payzapp is looking into my issue even after 15 days . if you get your money, pls let me know .thanks

Oxigen twitter reply;
Hi, Apologies! In case amount is not loaded. It will be reversed to the source account within 7 working days.
but didn’t addressed my ticket no. till now.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@ranna009 wrote:

mine was failed too but it was refunded after contacting payu as the payment gateway used by oxigen wallet is payu.

fill this form: https://www.payubiz.in/c...ct
with the below details they will revert back in 24-48 hrs.

1. Bank’s name.
2. Email address used at the time of transaction.
3. Contact number.
4. Mode of payment (credit card or debit card)
5. First 6 and last 4 digits of the card (if card was used).
6. Bank statement.
7. Transaction date.
8. Transaction amount.
9. Website’s name: Oxigen Wallet App

Link Copied
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

@axen89 I got cashback for paytm so you can go ahead and do the transaction on paytm if jio is not working now.

I had to use jio mainly because I needed to pay for my insurance policies and almost everywhere jio is acceptable.

And to those still interested in this offers, its working and see if you are the luck one.

Cashback is a bit delayed so don’t worry.

I added 500 to Paytm on 10th and no CB yet. When did you transact on Paytm and do you have the current/working contact no. for Oxigen CC?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Is there any offer going on for paying electric bills of CESC (Calcutta)?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

For getting benefit of 20%, at where I should make a transaction of 500 rs.
If anyone already got a cashback please give me where did he make a transaction?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@1cooldesidd wrote:

@axen89 I got cashback for paytm so you can go ahead and do the transaction on paytm if jio is not working now.

I had to use jio mainly because I needed to pay for my insurance policies and almost everywhere jio is acceptable.

And to those still interested in this offers, its working and see if you are the luck one.

I added 500 to Paytm on 10th and no CB yet. When did you transact on Paytm and do you have the current/working contact no. for Oxigen CC?

Just write to [email protected]

Link Copied
@vivek.thaker21425 wrote:

For getting benefit of 20%, at where I should make a transaction of 500 rs.
If anyone already got a cashback please give me where did he make a transaction?

I did at paytm.

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
@karthi4052752 wrote:

worked with paytm for my first loading…. loaded with two more mobiles and accounts, not yet got cashback yet

Is it working on fc

Link Copied
@SLAYER wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

worked with paytm for my first loading…. loaded with two more mobiles and accounts, not yet got cashback yet

Is it working on fc

not tried bro, used all in paytm , tried in payzapp but was throwing error

Link Copied
@SLAYER wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

Is it working on fc

Nahh…!!!

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@SLAYER wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

Is it working on fc

Nahh…!!!

Thanks Guys

@karthi4052752
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied
@SLAYER wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@SLAYER wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

Is it working on fc

Nahh…!!!

Thanks Guys

@karthi4052752
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Hey , It was not working on fc, but i tried 4 u, nd it worked now.. Dnt knw Y.. ! Chk it

Edit – Tried 2nd Time Its sayng user is not allow to performed this Txn https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Link Copied

anyone tried with amazon?

Link Copied
@GoogleCA wrote:

@1cooldesidd wrote:

Just write to [email protected]

U can also call on 01246688333

Link Copied
@ranna009 wrote:

@vns11 wrote:

@ranna009 wrote:

@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@ranna009 wrote:

Oxigen twitter reply;
Hi, Apologies! In case amount is not loaded. It will be reversed to the source account within 7 working days.
but didn’t addressed my ticket no. till now.

Got Rs. 500 loaded in OxigenWallet today received reply from Oxigen CC, thank You all.

“I’ve checked your account and confirmed the transaction of Rs 500 was not successful however, its has been deducted from your account.
I would like to inform you that if the transaction fails and amount is deducted, refunds are credited back to your bank account or it will be uploaded into your wallet within 3-7 working days.”

Link Copied

Is this offers still working??

Any1 cb today for previous transaction?

Link Copied
@chetanc12 wrote:

Is this offers still working??

Any1 cb today for previous transaction?

Offer is still LIVE,
But CB is not Instant,
U Must wait atleast a week
or 10days to get CB,

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Got the cb right away for using virtual card. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Got the cb right away for using virtual card. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Where did you transact?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@abcwevr762 wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Where did you transact?

I used it on Snapdeal.

Link Copied

Got CB today, after 5 days of using visa card. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Added to paytm.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Still waiting for cashback on transaction done on 12 August (paytm wallet load);
Although received Rs. 100 cashback for other account within 4 days. Transaction done on 21 August paytm wallet load. Cashback recd on 25 Aug

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Offer active ?

Link Copied
@gjhawx wrote:

Offer active ?

Just open oxi app and see whether you can still see the ad of 20% cb in home page. If yes then offer is live else it’s expired.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@ishubhamsr wrote:

Got CB today, after 5 days of using visa card. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Added to paytm.

Do they notify us via sms or email about the credit of cashback?

replyuser
Click here to reply