Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
50% off on Prescription medicine  (first order) Bangalore and mumbai

50% off on Prescription medicine (first order) Bangalore and mumbai

1882°
50% OFF 10000.0

Deal Wiki

32 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

VUnS

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Waaw. Maximum discount of 50% is capped at 5k.. And 25pc for the next order. Good find op. But, you have just posted a link. Add some more details

VU for now. @Nigel, can you make this post big? Because, i find it totally worth.. Its ur call.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

placed one order already worth 7-8k approx…. lets see if they deliver….
i still dont understand their ecash thingy how it will be used and all…. other issue is that we cant see order history/status like they claim

UPDATE: After order confirmation you will see the order status on home screen itself

cc: Tagged some Mumbaikars

Link Copied

VU Bro…

FDA alert sent

Subscribe to my channel for lightning fast alerts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

http://www.desidime.com/subscribechannel?channe...

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@myliferockkss wrote:

i still dont understand their ecash thingy how it will be used and all…. other issue is that we cant see order history/status like they claim

is it cod?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

in delhi also there is app pluss which gives 100 off on 200 on signup if ny 1 need code pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@thesecreta41140 wrote:

in delhi also there is app pluss which gives 100 off on 200 on signup if ny 1 need code pm me

sent

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

@noufalhameed Superb find! VU + KG + ATC

Channel Alert
Medlife: Medicines at 50% discount (upto 5K) for BLR and BOM. Loot! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Additional details: Only for Bangalore and Mumbai. Get 500 e-cash points when you sign up. Get 50% discount on your 1st order upto Rs. 5000 and 10% e-cash back. Get 25% discount (15% from e-cash) on your subsequent orders and 5% e-cash back.

Link Copied
@getready wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

is it cod?

yes it will be cod…. but they have different policy like… if u upload 3 prescriptions from 3 different doctors then it will be considered as 3 different orders and only 1st one will be considered for 50% off… rest two will be 25% off

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Can we order multiple numbers of same meds & Does the number of meds need to be mentioned in the prescription?

Link Copied
@SLAYER wrote:

Can we order multiple numbers of same meds & Does the number of meds need to be mentioned in the prescription?

yes u can order multiple number of same meds… but these guys are also like pharmeasy if the order is very high they will send limited quantities only….. like in my first prescription total approx would be like mrp 4k but they will be sending me only mrp 2k worth meds…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Can we order OTC meds like crocin without prescription?

Link Copied
@SLAYER wrote:

read the review on play store by Harish Murthy…

Link Copied

Super find… VU+18 OP

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

what is d use of ecash

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes its cash on delivery and they are accepting card as well

Coupon Hunter Coupon Hunter
Link Copied
@masthead1 wrote:

Waaw.
Maximum discount of 50% is capped at 5k.. And 25pc for the next order. Good find op. But, you have just posted a link. Add some more details

Order amt needs to be 5k or below to avail 50% off, if it exceeds 5k thn 20% off on exceeded amt

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Just waste of time and feel cheated. Two days of hassle and finally cancelled my order to avoid further waste of time. Do Not fall into this trap it appears they might be sending duplicated or expired medicine with reprinted dates.

Too many ifs and buts and always come up with new excuses to reject your order.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@myliferockkss wrote:

@SLAYER wrote:

Sorry couldnt find it…is there ANY way to order w/o prescription?? I just want stuff like Dettol etc. Anyone?

Link Copied
@maxdealer wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

@SLAYER wrote:

Sorry couldnt find it…is there ANY way to order w/o prescription?? I just want stuff like Dettol etc. Anyone?

+1

Wildfire Wildfire
Link Copied

u can call them and get clarity on this !!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any successful deliveries on this?

pls review.

Link Copied
@maxdealer wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

@SLAYER wrote:

afaik they need prescription for everything….

Link Copied
@Cross wrote:

Any successful deliveries on this?

pls review.

yes i got my first order successfully….they box pack every thing and also provide one year occidental insurance for free

Wildfire Wildfire
Link Copied

Good Service !!
Every medicine is new and all details about the batch no n expiry date is provided in the invoice they provide !!
Box sealed packed with medicines !!
Caution – u can place only one order with one prescription !! can’t use multiple prescriptions for a single order !!
Just hope ppl don use this for loot deeds now !!

Link Copied

yes, I got it too. they pickup the original prescription, and will give medicines only as per the prescription. if you want less, you can tell them. will never provide anything extra like crossin paracetamol tabs etc.
they create the order, and you will come to know the total payment amount in your app.

delivery guy will give u a call and u get the meds in a box ( sealed) along with the prescription inside.
good service!

(my first order was cancelled since I didn’t have the original with me, they cancelled it and didn’t inform me. placed another order after calling them and got 50% off on total bill value)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

thanks bro.. u just saved mine 2k..
got flat 50% discount and delivered next day https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied

@myliferockkss @manthanshah16399

Anyone have phone number of medlife?
i have to replace some medicines.. do they exchange changed medicines? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

080674 07702

@numberek wrote:

@myliferockkss @manthanshah16399

Anyone have phone number of medlife?
i have to replace some medicines.. do they exchange changed medicines? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply