Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Featured [AMAZON] INDIGO NATION : Buy for Rs. 3000 get Rs. 1000 off, Buy for Rs. 4000 get Rs. 1500 off, Buy for Rs. 5000 get Rs. 2500 off

[AMAZON] INDIGO NATION : Buy for Rs. 3000 get Rs. 1000 off, Buy for Rs. 4000 get Rs. 1500 off, Buy for Rs. 5000 get Rs. 2500 off

3650°
70% OFF 5000.0
Deal Cadet
guchi143

Offer LInk : http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=amb_link_187379927_2...

Offer Details :
Buy for Rs. 3000 get Rs. 1000 off, Buy for Rs. 4000 get Rs. 1500 off, Buy for Rs. 5000 get Rs. 2500 off
Note: The discount will be automatically applied at the time of checkout. No Promotional code is required to avail this offer.

Huge Collection to Loot From. Hurry Not Sure when the offer would end !
Also Use coupon ADDMEN30 & get Further Discount on Products

Some Suggestion :

Add Blazer Price : Rs 2,499 http://www.amazon.in/Indigo-Nation-Cotton-Jacke... and
Add Shirt Price : Rs 699 http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00P7TVXWI/ref=...

Final Price With Indigo Nation + ADDMEN30 = Rs. 1238

Expired

Deal Wiki

271 Comments  |  
101 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys, looks like on 5000 only 1000 discount is being applied. Not the original 2500 it used to, even though product page says 2500 on 5000. Can someone please confirm.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

One of the products must not be covered by the offer..so you must be getting 1000 off on 3000. Change the quantities around and check..you will find which product is not under the offer.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Amazing Find.. VU..https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sorry. Still working.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

brought 16 items for 4800
Good night

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks a ton…. Bought 15k mrp goods for 3600…..grateful to you

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

*missed last time amazon’s clothing loot…but now bought 2 shirts 1 trouser 1 tshirt for 1000 bucks https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png *

VunS and KARMA to OP

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

vu n shttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

This content has been removed

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ek din jaldi so jaao toh pachtana pada hai…
Nothing good left…
happened again ….https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
Any good products left ??

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@futureblade wrote:

Ek din jaldi so jaao toh pachtana pada hai…
Nothing good left…
happened again ….https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
Any good products left ??

Don’t worry !! Indigo nation is not that good in quality !! Buy Lombard shirts & trousers which come in lightning deals almost every alternate day @ 80% off .

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

edit

Link Copied
@curaaj wrote:

Good night

Amazon looted you.. these were stock clearance.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Love the quality and style of Indigo Nation.https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
The best part being their LOGO copied from Tommy Hilfiger
So it looks super richhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
Didn’t use any cash back because might have lost some good items.
Karma given to OP. Wish to give Karma to Amazon too !https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
Pss… Woolens khareedte hi dilli mein baarish aur thand ka ehsaas horha haihttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@deal_gogo wrote:

@curaaj wrote:

Good night

so true . When u have better alternatives at just 20% mrp through lightning deals still people buy loads of these shirts and trousers because they are getting it at 10% mrp. Even the turtle loot i refrained just bought 3 shirts reason anyone who has washed their turtle trousers or shirts will know. It is really bad that ur color gets washed out just after a few washes and then these trousers or shirt just dont look good on you.And it would matter when after a month or two you wont find the shirt that attractive to wear to your office.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

@deal_gogo wrote:

@curaaj wrote:

Good night

so true . When u have better alternatives at just 20% mrp through lightning deals still people buy loads of these shirts and trousers because they are getting it at 10% mrp. Even the turtle loot i refrained just bought 3 shirts reason anyone who has washed their turtle trousers or shirts will know. It is really bad that ur color gets washed out just after a few washes and then these trousers or shirt just dont look good on you.And it would matter when after a month or two you wont find the shirt that attractive to wear to your office.

Sheesh. I absolutely agree here.

The giant e-commerce sites are turning us into monster buyers.

We are now ready to buy JUNK and store it in our room.

We are now ready to buy JUNK and then call it a “loot.”

Heck, we are now EVEN ready to buy things WE DON’T NEED.

The key is: when you don’t need it, don’t buy it. That’s how money is saved, and money is made. I notice that I love Desidime and I regularly visit it for offers. Now I realize… that I should:

NOT buy things that I don’t WANT.

NOT spend time on offers that requires me to sign up and all (PayTM’s 5 ka 10 thing).

It’s not just me. I am sure MANY of us are aware of this, yet we waste time in buying junk that we will probably never find it useful in the next few weeks.

This is called “hoarding.” Americans are already facing this massive problem – giant e-comm sites give such amazing deals that people with little or no money are still going to buy it.

Even UK is going through this serious issue:

This is a wake up call for everyone, including me. BUY WHAT YOU NEED.

(Uh, I sound like a gyan master? You bet!)

Personally, I found the designs worthless. And I decided to not BUY because I have enough clothes that will last for the next 5 years… and I know I will look like a clown with such shirts ON. (they look outdated… and as someone said, it’s a stock clearance type of thing going on)

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@sidbhai wrote:

@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

@deal_gogo wrote:

@curaaj wrote:

Good night

The key is: when you don’t need it, don’t buy it. That’s how money is saved, and money is made. I notice that I love Desidime and I regularly visit it for offers. Now I realize… that I should:

NOT spend time on offers that requires me to sign up and all (PayTM’s 5 ka 10 thing).

It’s not just me. I am sure MANY of us are aware of this, yet we waste time in buying junk that we will probably never find it useful in the next few weeks.

This is called “hoarding.” Americans are already facing this massive problem – giant e-comm sites give such amazing deals that people with little or no money are still going to buy it.

Personally, I found the designs worthless. And I decided to not BUY because I have enough clothes that will last for the next 5 years… and I know I will look like a clown with such shirts ON. (they look outdated… and as someone said, it’s a stock clearance type of thing going on)

So true till an extent online shopping is good !! Everyone on desidime saves a lot of money I agree . but somewhere we have so much of money blocked be it online wallets or through products .I bet each of the dimer on desidime has atleast a 1000 rs in his paytm and mobikwik wallet all the time even if he has used it some other tempting offer comes and inadvertantly we get hooked to it and add money to our wallets .Speaking about products I guess my entire house now is online except laundry and newspaper.Yes grocery from grofers,monthly medicines from pharmeasy,vegetables from greencart, recharges online have not visited neither ever cared to check my mobile balance . Its like I talk and talk still somehow I have some balance left and when it gets low I have some or the other offer of 50 on 50 popping up .My cupboard is full of tees I think its a bit excessive but making it fillers or getting at rs50 has also made me greedy . All small me household item be it a knife a scissor a mosquito bat I purchase online through x deal or y deal. I don’t get letter in my home as much as delivery boys . the watchman sends any one to my house . have had 4 litres ice cream at home which I would never have . mobikwik made me have pizzas like I have never had before . Things are good deals are good but we have become impulsive shoppers . sometimes we should think back to the days when we dint have all this . I would never ever think of buying 4 litres of ice cream and today I have it in my fridge !! Is it excessive yes but what can I do its tempting to see a flat 200 off on online ordering and let the deal go away like waste aand till its free who cares. I saw someone who said he bought 55 shirts and 2 trousers and said he still had more to receive. I don’t know what he will do with these many shirts. he would have spent less if he had shopped offline and clearly the turtle loot made him greedy he might have bought himself 10 years of clothes . if u get something for free there’s no loss but just don’t go buying each and every deal on DD just because it is 90% off or 95% off . try to buy only as much as u want not as much as you would buy if u had purchased it offline . Also don’t want to name any dimer in speciric but I saw one guy who bought the turtle loot without even checking the sizes. Its the heights of impulsive shopping

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

@sidbhai wrote:

@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

@deal_gogo wrote:

@curaaj wrote:

Good night

So true till an extent online shopping is good !! Everyone on desidime saves a lot of money I agree . but somewhere we have so much of money blocked be it online wallets or through products .I bet each of the dimer on desidime has atleast a 1000 rs in his paytm and mobikwik wallet all the time even if he has used it some other tempting offer comes and inadvertantly we get hooked to it and add money to our wallets .Speaking about products I guess my entire house now is online except laundry and newspaper.Yes grocery from grofers,monthly medicines from pharmeasy,vegetables from greencart, recharges online have not visited neither ever cared to check my mobile balance . Its like I talk and talk still somehow I have some balance left and when it gets low I have some or the other offer of 50 on 50 popping up .My cupboard is full of tees I think its a bit excessive but making it fillers or getting at rs50 has also made me greedy . All small me household item be it a knife a scissor a mosquito bat I purchase online through x deal or y deal. I don’t get letter in my home as much as delivery boys . the watchman sends any one to my house . have had 4 litres ice cream at home which I would never have . mobikwik made me have pizzas like I have never had before . Things are good deals are good but we have become impulsive shoppers . sometimes we should think back to the days when we dint have all this . I would never ever think of buying 4 litres of ice cream and today I have it in my fridge !! Is it excessive yes but what can I do its tempting to see a flat 200 off on online ordering and let the deal go away like waste aand till its free who cares. I saw someone who said he bought 55 shirts and 2 trousers and said he still had more to receive. I don’t know what he will do with these many shirts. he would have spent less if he had shopped offline and clearly the turtle loot made him greedy he might have bought himself 10 years of clothes . if u get something for free there’s no loss but just don’t go buying each and every deal on DD just because it is 90% off or 95% off . try to buy only as much as u want not as much as you would buy if u had purchased it offline . Also don’t want to name any dimer in speciric but I saw one guy who bought the turtle loot without even checking the sizes. Its the heights of impulsive shopping

Bas kar pagle.. Rulayega kya…https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@PaytmKaPoojari great post ….https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

+1…

Link Copied
@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

@sidbhai wrote:

@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

@deal_gogo wrote:

@curaaj wrote:

Good night

Onne podohttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Alienhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.pnghttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.pnghttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@Alien wrote:

@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

@sidbhai wrote:

@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

@deal_gogo wrote:

@curaaj wrote:

Good night

...ZU

If you have a textile shop , and if such deals come wont you buy in bulk or not??? Its not about GREED as you said. Check facts before posting, you can say anything you want, that doesn’t means you have rights to say anything you want about me. Simply move on.

Listen up I did not name anyone in the post . what u find offensive i don’t understand . I just read your post and dint even know it was u till I scrolled through my posts and got it was you !! Anyways I’m just giving an example its not I’m not targeting anyone . And its absolutely unwarranted to have a quarell on this . I don’t intend to hurt anyone its just examples I have given . I neither plan to do a research before posting a general stuff nor I wish I get such replies from individuals trying to just get angry without any apparent reason . Have a gr8 day ahead

Link Copied

Rehne do Alien bhai, pagli hai

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

if i accidently ordered a wrong size, can i exchange it for correct size on amazon ?
or do i have to ask for refund and make a new order with the correct size.. anyone knows how it works in Amazon ?

Thanks

Link Copied
@cooljeba wrote:

if i accidently ordered a wrong size, can i exchange it for correct size on amazon ?
or do i have to ask for refund and make a new order with the correct size.. anyone knows how it works in Amazon ?

Thanks

You can exchange but you’ll have to pay the difference between the priceshttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png In other words, their policy is shit

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Anyone has amazon worth Rs.1.5k gv ? Plz reply I will give you it back

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

not able to apply addmen30 coupon any idea?

Link Copied

quality of indigo nations shirts and trousers is not good? anyone having experience withi this brandhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Link Copied
corsair wrote:

You can exchange but you’ll have to pay the difference between the priceshttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png In other words, their policy is shit

It’s people like you that ruin the system

Link Copied
@Sharingan wrote:

corsair wrote:

It’s people like you that ruin the system

Read my comment again. It’s not what you think it is

replyuser
Click here to reply