Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Apple iPhone 6 16GB (Gold)for 48500 and six plus for 55500

Apple iPhone 6 16GB (Gold)for 48500 and six plus for 55500

404°

Deal Wiki

26 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Code Not Working…..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
anshul.jain586 wrote:

Code Not Working…..

dude getting sold out in secs..

mother f***krs silent looters ..dont even write that they bought

Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied

its working…………..vns

Link Copied

available again

Link Copied

grab it fast

Link Copied

Is paytm reliable for such a high price purchase and whether this phone will be Indian warranty piece ?

Link Copied
rak007 wrote:

Is paytm reliable for such a high price purchase and whether this phone will be Indian warranty piece ?

yeah bro ..bought 4 phone recently ..iphone 6 plus , samsung galaxy s5 , z2 , now this

Link Copied

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB (Silver)

still available .

admin fpd tab banoge jab sold out hoga ?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
business4sarvesh520 wrote:

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB (Silver)

still available .

admin fpd tab banoge jab sold out hoga ?

Nahi tab to OOS bana denge. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
i bought induction cookware set from PAYTM 2 weeks before, still they did not dispatched , i am not getting cancel option also for refund.. help what to do, how to punish this kind of idiots …??

don order anything..those idiots are not responding through phones and mails..

kindly block all the paytm offers

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

not working 👎👎

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
CHOWDARY's wrote:

i bought induction cookware set from PAYTM 2 weeks before, still they did not dispatched , i am not getting cancel option also for refund.. help what to do, how to punish this kind of idiots …??

Haha Paytm customer care suc.ks and paytm is crap, people still buy and post deal here which gets FPD. Its mix experience right now, but soon every one will stop buying from them.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Code is not working😡

Link Copied
rv2012 wrote:

CHOWDARY's wrote:

Haha Paytm customer care suc.ks and paytm is crap, people still buy and post deal here which gets FPD. Its mix experience right now, but soon every one will stop buying from them.

With a 50K purchase, I would also don’t want to risk with paytm and rather go with flipkart or amazon India.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Rating and rules are followed for ebay deals strictly,,,where as no such rating exists or even isnt possible for many sellers which is very much a necessity…ironically ebay has paisapay payment which is some kind of a safeguard for buyers

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

ya dimers…go for amazon or flipkart..dont think about discounts..think about safety and quality for our money…NO PAYTM

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PayTM will not credit your Rs.5000 cashback saying that your wallet limit is exceeded and ask you to send bank details and scanned copy of cancelled cheque stating RBI rules. Once you send them they will stop replying to your emails and queries. I am held up in such a situation for more than a month

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They dont have a human to talk to in their customer care. They send robot like template replies even if we yell for help. Simply they keep ask to wait for say 5-6days even to send a reply to the support tickets. They are good in Recharge business but pathetic than any horrible shopping site in Marketplace Online Shopping. Disgusting experience.

Link Copied

My orders placed on 12th October is not yet shipped and on making tickets they say that deu to high demand it may take 5-7 day more
P. S its not for iphone 6

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I got my 5C from PayTM with 5K cashback – worked like a charm and got the phone next day.. Cashback claimed and credited instantly..

Now purchased a Titan watch for mom using that cash back and applied WW40, got 40% cashback again today

Not sure why my experience has been smooth https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I ordered soundmagic es18 cost me 420 after discount, placed order on 14 and received on 27 oct. may be due to diwali season, product is genuine, packing is very good, but deliver is sloppy, long wait, dont know costly items, that i will never order paytm, as they do not have any CC no. only one mob no. available that too will put me on hold infinitely… for recharge and small shopping i think its best site, for costly items, PLEASE DONT GO…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Repost

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It has just come back. For quite sometime it showed 5K cashback.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

repost
search and revive old one

replyuser
Click here to reply