Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Apple iPhone 6S 128 GB (Rose Gold) @55398/- ||Cheper than Last FPD[Apple Rose Gold]

Apple iPhone 6S 128 GB (Rose Gold) @55398/- ||Cheper than Last FPD[Apple Rose Gold]

237°
7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

vuns +kg bro

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Why are you not comparing this with your last FPD of A10K? You are comparing it with A8K when prices were around Rs.57500 for this phone. So naturally when you got FPD for A10K earlier why create a seperate post?

Cc @Nigel @bumblefoot

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

vuns

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@GoogleCA wrote:

Why are you not comparing this with your last FPD of A10K? You are comparing it with A8K when prices were around Rs.57500 for this phone.

This is individual product bro…..
Please check the price graph today only price dropped

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@win_edge wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Why are you not comparing this with your last FPD of A10K? You are comparing it with A8K when prices were around Rs.57500 for this phone.

In this thread you have mentioned that A10K can be applied on all Apple iPhone 6s 128gb models
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@GoogleCA wrote:

@win_edge wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

In this thread you have mentioned that A10K can be applied on all Apple iPhone 6s 128gb models
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Yes bro, I only posted the thread of A10K, i know very well that time Discount is only 19% and price aslo high then give 10K cash back, Today it increased to 20% and price also decreased so definitely price has been changed…. That is why I mentioned Check the Graph… It show’s you the price drop today

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

VUnS.

Although your recent FPD is with same code A10K, but the flat discount at listing is different. So overall reduction in price is bcoz of flat discount, altough cashback is same

This is evident with any TV, Fridge, AC, Mobile FPDs from paytm where people say different seller with same code and grab the FPD.

If that is allowed, I see no reason for opposing this post.

Peace.

replyuser
Click here to reply