Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Cheapest :  Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG  16Gb @ 9999

Cheapest : Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG 16Gb @ 9999

490°

Deal Wiki

13 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Nice deal voted up and suggested.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Thanks ssbhat , samarpreet , for the suggetion….

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

good deal but color is white only

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not sure if this is a listing mistake or if the seller would actually ship 16gig zenfone. VU n S.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

vu

Link Copied

product was out of stock before even it was posted heree

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

gud find hiren bro…..:-}

Link Copied

I don’t think that the product was in stock at the time of posting the deal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ya sure but why fpd i have been seeing this a lot.
from past 1 month or so there are many fpd which are actuly not working so admin should keep cARE OF THAT

Link Copied
wbdimer wrote:

I don’t think that the product was in stock at the time of posting the deal

it was out of stock even before deal posted here i was watching it why its fpd huh

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

back in stock

but not serviceable in pune https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

its out of stock!:cry:

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

why would you pay extra for 16gb model when 8gb is expandable ?

From Flipcart

The co website showed many difference between the 8gb and 16gb ranging from processor to other features but at flipkart I found only one difference and that was in built memory.
So i called flipkart and got confirmation from flipkart guys for the same. Now the real story starts
digging deeper into the same i got info from flipkart guys that there was typing error on the Asus co website regardin specifiacation of the phone.

Conclusion: Thats is the reason Rs 9999/- model is out of stock ,actually asus know this fact that no one going to buy a phone which has expandable memory for inbuilt memory difference.

LOL Asus do you think that Indians are that fool and thanks for changing specifacation on your website now atleast you realize your mistake.

replyuser
Click here to reply