Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
cheapest ever samsung galxy grand 2 only 9590 @ indiatimesshoping

cheapest ever samsung galxy grand 2 only 9590 @ indiatimesshoping

134°
4% OFF 9999.0

Deal Wiki

11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

welcome back shiva bhai……….

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

oh remind me tnx a lot bro:cool:

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dude! This phone is so old its worth very ittle now but i admit its a good quality phone. But its Probably worth 4-5k. I’m speaking from experience. I have this phone and it sucks big time. 8gb of internal memory and no option to move to sd card. This is plain bs. I’m just trying to help people who might consider buying. Nothing against op.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
"@krishna.maverick942":http://www.desidime.com/users/15713 wrote:

Dude! This phone is so old its worth very ittle now but i admit its a good quality phone. But its Probably worth 4-5k. I’m speaking from experience. I have this phone and it sucks big time. 8gb of internal memory and no option to move to sd card. This is plain bs. I’m just trying to help people who might consider buying. Nothing against op.

I don’t agree. Phone is seriously good. The definition of OLD can’t be justified. You people misguiding here and on second thought you are going to buy old Spice/Nokia. How much you know about phones? how you have evaluated it as 4-5 thousand? Do you know any other phone with same type of specs in 5k? except your Chinese phones!!! even I don’t consider Micromax. So search for your answers.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

OK. I’ll give the break up. Firstly the screen is tft not ips or amoled. 1.5gb ram, snapdragon 400 chipset which is totally outdated. No gorilla glass. adreno 305. Old too. Android kitkat. Old too. 8gb internal memory which is a total deal buster. Now compare this with asus zenfone 2laser (not chinese) and give me why this is better apart from giving a reason like because it is Samsung. Compared to asus zenfone2 laser which was available for 8300 in big billion id say this is not worth more than 5000. Still you might have your opinion. I’ll have mine and l voice it out.

@VickyB wrote:

I don’t agree. Phone is seriously good. The definition of OLD can’t be justified. You people misguiding here and on second thought you are going to buy old Spice/Nokia. How much you know about phones? how you have evaluated it as 4-5 thousand? Do you know any other phone with same type of specs in 5k? except your Chinese phones!!! even I don’t consider Micromax. So search for your answers.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

OK. I’ll give the break up. Firstly the screen is tft not ips or amoled. 1.5gb ram, snapdragon 400 chipset which is totally outdated. No gorilla glass. adreno 305. Old too. Android kitkat. Old too. 8gb internal memory which is a total deal buster. Now compare this with asus zenfone 2laser (not chinese) and give me why this is better apart from giving a reason like because it is Samsung. Compared to asus zenfone2 laser which was available for 8300 in big billion id say this is not worth more than 5000. Still you might have your opinion. I’ll have mine and l voice it out.

I already told no Chinese phone. Asus, Lenovo all are Chinese only. and you will feel the real difference when you have to go to customer care. Dedicated customer care gives relief a lot.

And by the way, how many people have these specs. are you Abe to utilize these specs? processor, screen size, ram, internal memory all are outdated!!! Better buy a computer then.

You are may be in category of people who always wants i7 processor even for Microsoft office and browsing.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Asus is a taiwanese brand. It’s not a substandard brand. It’s one of the largest pc makers in the world. Asus has dedicated customer care centers all over India since many years as they’ve been in the market for a long time. If you think 8gb is enough for you happy for you, go buy. But for many, for the price, they’ll prefer more memory, better processor, display, OS, etc. You’re promoting a phone that was announced in 2013. You simply have no ground in your argument.

@VickyB wrote:

I already told no Chinese phone. Asus, Lenovo all are Chinese only. and you will feel the real difference when you have to go to customer care. Dedicated customer care gives relief a lot.

And by the way, how many people have these specs. are you Abe to utilize these specs? processor, screen size, ram, internal memory all are outdated!!! Better buy a computer then.

You are may be in category of people who always wants i7 processor even for Microsoft office and browsing.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

even this phone was available at 8.5k in amazon during bigbillion day sale??

why u guys are crying..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Really lowest price guys, voted up
i know right now so many other smartphones are available in market, but grand 2 have it’s own and different feature. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Asus is a taiwanese brand. It’s not a substandard brand. It’s one of the largest pc makers in the world. Asus has dedicated customer care centers all over India since many years as they’ve been in the market for a long time. If you think 8gb is enough for you happy for you, go buy. But for many, for the price, they’ll prefer more memory, better processor, display, OS, etc. You’re promoting a phone that was announced in 2013. You simply have no ground in your argument.

No ground ha ha
Tell me what you want to do that is not possible with grand2 but this Asus will do? do you want to hack bank through phone?
Tell me one more thing what is the difference between i3 i5 i7 computers? if you go today in market what u will buy? I know u will select i7 but do u know that for watching movies or simple tasks even celeron is good. I know you won’t understand. Grand2 is old phone ha ha

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

vu for price,,,but as krishna said,i will not suggest this phone to anyone..
believe me friends, i have already used this phone for about a year and believe me this phone hangs like hell..
i mean it only works smoothly for 10-15 days and after that it started to freeze even during calling..
and this is the problem with Samsung touchwiz interface..
no matter how much ram you have on board or even you fit an i7 processor in it..it will hang,hang and hang..
no offence to op but my personal view about this phone is………………..

replyuser
Click here to reply