Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
[Contest] DesiDime's GOSF Contests 2014

[Contest] DesiDime's GOSF Contests 2014

3073°
Community Angel
bumblefoot
Admin

DesiDime’s GOSF Contests 2014

From last two years Google online shopping festival had made someone happy, someone sad.

This year we will try to add the best deals for you in our exclusive GOSF page.

http://www.desidime.com/festival…sf

Along with that we have lined up contest for all our Dimers from 25th Nov till 13th Dec.

From 25th Nov to 9th Dec Daily you can win Rs 500 gift voucher or recharge. Below mention are the list of contests.

25-11-2014 & 26-11-2014

Share & win Contest

All you have to do is share our GOSF Page link in Facebook, Twitter, or Google plus. Once shared post that link in this thread.

Link to be shared : http://www.desidime.com/festival…sf
One random lucky winner will be announced on 27th Nov – 11 AM.

27-11-2014

Funny Shopping GIF image contest

Today all you have to do is share one funny gif image related to shopping in this thread.

It could be anything either though, expression, etc

You can also add your funny though along with that image. Also you can add multiple entries.

Read this Thread How to Upload Image.

One random lucky winner will be announced on 28th Nov – 11 AM.

28-11-2014

Share your shopping experience & win

Today you have to share your shopping experience in this thread. From where you purchased, what you liked about it, etc

You can share only one entry for this contest.

One winner will be announced on 1st Dec – 11 AM.

29-11-2014 & 30-11-2014

Post website reviews contest

All you have to do is write some reviews. It could be for any store. It could be good or bad.

http://www.desidime.com/…es

Two winner will be announced on 1st Dec – 11 AM.

01-12-2014

One minute every hour Contest

We will create a new thread for this contest.

This contest will run from morning 8 AM till evening 6 PM

Every 14th minute you have to post one product link in this thread. You can post as many entries as you want in 1 min (every hour)

entries received in 1 minute will only be considered.

i.e below time stamp

08:14:00 to 08:14:59
09:14:00 to 09:14:59
10:14:00 to 10:14:59
11:14:00 to 11:14:59 and so on
last entry will be at 18:14:00 to 18:14:59

One person with highest number of correct entries received in overall contest will win. Winner will be announced on 5th Dec 11 AM.

02-12-2014

Share your last purchase image & win

Today you just have to share one image of the last product you purchased from any website, along with product link and price you purchased.

A small review of that product will give you higher winning chances.

Read this Thread How to Upload Image.

One winner will be announced on 3rd Dec – 11 AM

03-12-2014

Hidden Coupon Hunt Contest

Contest Time : From 10 AM till 6 PM

Every hour at 14th minute we will release one category of product. And you have to find one hidden coupon which could be listed under any store belonging to that category.

Eg : If Category is Mobile. Then Hidden coupon could be in any stores who sell mobiles.

amazon, flipkart, shopclues, snapdeal, etc

http://www.desidime.com/stores/amazon…ia
http://www.desidime.com/stores/sho…es
http://www.desidime.com/stores/sn…al
http://www.desidime.com/stores/fl…rt

1st person who will post the hidden coupon in this thread will win that hour Question.

Total 10 Questions will be there, and person who will get maximum right answers will win this contest. If its tie then random will be selected.

One winner will be announced on 4th Dec – 11 AM

04-12-2014 – 09-12-2014

No Contest

10-12-2014

Lucky coupon Contest

Prize : Rs 1012 Gift voucher/Recharge

We will create a separate thread for this contest.

Today we will give every user a separate Exclusive DesiDime coupon which you will have to generate from our offer page(will be shared on 10th only)

It will be unique coupon for every user.

You have to share that unique coupon in this thread. And one random winner will be selected.

11-12-2014

Lucky Coupon App Contest

Prize : Rs 1112 Gift voucher/Recharge

We will create a separate thread for this contest.

It will be same as 10th Dec contest, but your exclusive coupon can only be generated from Desidime mobile app.

You can download our app from this link

http://www.desidime.com/mobi…pp

You have to share that unique coupon in this thread. And one random winner will be selected.

12-12-2014

Hang the server Challenge

Prize : Rs 1212 Gift voucher/Recharge

Yes its an challenge. Last time we ran this contest and our server was hang due to overwhelming response.

This time we challenge everyone to try to repeat it again.

We will create a separate thread for this contest

All you have to do is reply in that thread between 12:00 to 12:14. And one random winner will be selected. You can submit as many entries you want to increase your winning chances.

Expired
269 Comments  |  
80 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My experience on online shopping :

★ Ebay – One of the oldest and best site . Plenty of products . Delivery is comparatively fast and Ebay Guarantee is also very reliable . But one have to be vigilant about bad sellers . [ 7/10 ]

★Amazon – Good package and on time delivery are the features . Almost same as Ebay .[6.5/10]

★Flipkart – Customer service is excellent and delivery is veey quick . Wide range of products ans some exciting offers is making flipkart on the rise . [6/10]

★Myntra – One site I haven’t bought anything and don’t wish to anytime soon . Very high prices though their services are good . [5/10]

★Paytm – Currently one of the rising superstars in online shopping . Very good customer service and nice offees . [ 8.5/10 ]

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I shopped from Myntra…good collection at 60% off on j&j…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Recently bought a couple of liteON (256GB) SSD’s from eBay, probably the best (online) purchase I’ve made in quite a while, for ~4K each using one of’em Diwali coupons.

The thing is if you have realistic expectations then most purchases online will be @ or above par as compared to offline sales.

The same goes for Amazon, one thing I’ll add that these two (foreign) firms probably have the best CC support especially Amazon, & have almost always stood by the customer when he’s right.

I can’t say the same about Snapdeal also they just about have the worst CC, totally useless & utterly incompetent, support I’ve seen among the major online marketplaces, flipkart & the other two mentioned above being the best.

Special mention of Paytm as they have the best deals/prices on various items regularly, just hope they have better (reachable) CC & expand their current product portfolio.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bought kook and keech Spartan tee from myntra worth .3k
Must say whoever comes across me wearing that tee asks me where I purchased it from!! Girls?dey be digging it and guys?dey be envying it. God bless myntra. Look forward to the star wars hoodie collection from kook and keech dis winter https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif geeks rule ✌

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Shopping is fun and made so easy and inexpensive with DESISIME:cool: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

turn on GPS n try

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’m not giving any guarantee or warranty for Mobikwik but its good. so far it’s good for booking RTC bus tickets with discounts… n for paying Beam cable bills in Hyd

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Really no one has a clue. but one idea is use ‘SPLIT FARE’ by using multiple accounts for rides greater than 400-500/-

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Flipkart

My first online shopping transaction was with Flipkart. I placed the order on 5th Jul’12 & got the products delivered on 6th Jul’12 it was a great experience to get the products delivered within 24hrs & with the convenience of COD.
I choose Flipkart because during my early days of online shopping because I was worried of using Internet Banking & Debit/Credit Cards Online &
Flipkart was one of the only Online retailers that offered the COD facility without any extra charge.

In those days Flipkart didn’t offer any discounts or offers but their Customer Service & Delivery service was top notch & no other retailer could match them.

Many of us also remember the Payzippy Offer where they provided 150rs GV to users who transacted with their Payzippy Payment Gateway Service.

Flipkart is the only retailer who compensated for it’s mistakes.

Flipkart also came up with a good Students programs where they offered good discounts to Students. The program was discontinued due to misuse by many users.

But nowadays their image has taken a hit due to deteriorating Customer Service, Arrogance & tough competition from Amazon.

My recent experience with them has been good with me being able to buy some good quality Books for a pittance,

Flipkart also became a household name with their Offers on the Big Billion Day Celebrations. Although they got a bit of negative publicity with it due to Problems with their website & Products being Out of stock on that particular day

But Flipkart still remains one of the trustworthy retailers a breed which is rare in the Indian online marketspace.

Amazon

Amazon made a silent entry into india with Junglee. It was not that great entry as it was halfhearted effort.

Then it made a real entry in June of 2013 with their site Amazon.in

My first shopping experience with them was around the same time when they launched. I had ordered Rabindranath tagore’s book from them, during that time they offered free Gift Wraps & the books were delivered to me within 2 days.It was a great experience.

Then came the famous P.E’s deals along with all the drama associated with these deals.
Some of them which were fulfilled & some weren’t.

I was also able to grab a few of those deals but I wouldn’t like to talk about it for obvious reasons.

Amazon now is giving serious competition to Flipkart with their Extensive Product Protfolio & Top Notch Customer Service

I’ve had great experience shopping with them & hope that it’ll keep improving in the coming years

Myntra

Myntra is a very good online fashion retailer,

My first experience with them was a great one as they offered free shopping worth Rs. 2000 in their flash sale. I had ordered Sports Shoes worth Rs. 1999. They weren’t fitting me as I had ordered a smaller size.
I was worried about the replacement as they were ordered during the flash sale for free, but all my worried were laid to rest by making a call to their customer service. They assured me that they will replace them with a bigger size & the replacement would be done hand to hand.

Their returns & replacement policy was one of the best in the business.

My second experience with them was also during their 2nd & last flash sale. This time I got a bit greedy and placed multiple orders all of wich were honoured by Myntra.

Myntra continues to be great retailer with their excellent Customer Service.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

this is very good site for purchaing any things….

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I almost shop on amazon.com. they provide good customer service as well perfect delivery of product. Product received is in very good and safe condition. Main part of amazon service is its return policy. Really love to shop with amazon..:-D

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Sorry to post in between but I have to say this :
Admins please note that a user :

lokitvarshne…
has copied my post from the previous page and posted it again .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

paytm offers on cashback is just awesome… hope it continues in the same way.

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

Hello everyone, Today’s GOSF Contest – Post website reviews contest has begun

This contest will run for 2 days i.e. 29-11-2014 & 30-11-2014

All you have to do is write some reviews. It could be for any store. It could be good or bad.

Here are the list of stores → http://www.desidime.com/…es

All The Best !!!

Note: Results of the contests held on 28-11-2014, 29-11-2014 & 30-11-2014 will be announced on 1st Dec – 11 AM.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Really don’t remember exactly when I started online shopping but it should be 3-4 years. That time people hesitate to buy online and off-course there were not much resources for shopping online like COD (Cash On Delivery), Wallet services currently more popular in online shopping. From that time to till date lots has been changed in e-retail stores. From their website looks to their services and their discount strategy and much more changed lately.
p. I have made purchases from many different sites like Letsbuy, ebay, snapdeal, amazon, tradus, flipkart, rediff, indiatimes, maniac store, homeshop18, starcj, pepperfry, shopclues and many more. But my most favorites are Flipkart, Amazon and ebay as they provide good customer support and hassle free shopping experience. Reviewing some below.
Flipkart (www.flipka...om)
What can say about Flipkart !! Till date got no issue with them but read and heard very much about them. To buy anything Flipkart is my first choice as I did not face any problem since first transaction. Started shopping from Flipkart in 2012. I like the best part about Flipkart is discount for all in the sense no particular discount coupon needed which leads to hassle free transaction.
p. One of my best flipkart experience is when I ordered an Seagate external HDD, it delivered to me within 24 hours and best part is “One day delivery” was not launched at that time.

Some positive point about Flipkart…
1) Discount for all no coupon needed
2) Timely delivery
3) Easy returns and replacements
4) Various modes of Payments
5) Website load time is fast enough than others
6) Information depth is good
7) Vast variety of products
8) Contact details available

Some Negative point about flipkart…
1) Additional shipping charges on some products
2) Some prices were inflated nowadays
3) Some sellers listings are very poor and flipkart is not taking any action on them
4) Single product rating for all sellers

Overall very much satisfied with Flipkart till date and would recommend to friends to shop at them

Ebay (www.e...in)
p. Ebay is very much popular today for its discount coupons and vast availability of the products. I am fan of ebay too. Purchased many items from ebay like mobile accessories, home decor etc. Still no issue with ebay as I always check reviews about ebay sellers, ratings and listings.

Positive points about ebay
1) Various modes of payment
2) Website load time is good
3) Contact details available
4) Paisapay and ebay satisfaction guarantee program
5) Vast availability of products
6) Imported items available

Negative points about ebay
1) Some sellers listings are doubtful
2) Delivery time is not good
3) Mobile site and desktop search are different

Overall have good experience with Ebay

Tradus
p. Very much disappointed with tradus.com, I strogly recommend not to buy any electronics items from tradus. Lately purchase two Maxx Powerbank and got defective piece and told them about defective product and in reply they mailed me to go to authorized service centre. They did not provided bill also. I have mailed them and started complaining via social media and email for about 20-30 says and seller sent me a bill in excel sheet withought VAT/Tax number and again I have to exercise to get valid invoice still sent invoice for 1 item only whereas I ordered 2 quantities. Never got any issue with other online shopping portals like tradus. Surely giving advice not to purchase heavy priced product or any electronics items.

Mobikwik
Mobikwik is very good site providing mobile recharges, bill payments with wallet feature. Wallet is good feature by Mobikwik for shopping online. The best about mobikwik promotions is they promote 50% wallet cashback time to time which are mini amounts but still saves your money. I Like Mobikwik very much as it useful for recharges and gives advance cashbacks. You will get double benefits while shopping with wallet. I had dispute 2-3 times but resolve timely by mobikwik.
p. But I did not like their communication channels. You can only generate a query ticket on their website or talk to them on social media. There are no any phone numbers or email id to contact them.

Paytm
Recharges, bill payments, DTH recharge, Shopping all in one place. Very good perspective of paytm. You will get most services on single portal. Used paytm very much and fully satisfied with recharges and bill payments. Never purchase any product from this site so can’t review about that but for wallet feature and services are very good. Wallet is helping hand where you needed to recharge or bill payments and also you can avail other sites discount coupons for free and some are paid. Gives very good cashback while purchasing from their website

Freecharge
Freecharge is also a very good site for recharges and utility payments. You will get additional coupons of different sites while recharging. It also provides wallet credit service which is very handy and provides cashback and discounts too. Now they started freecharge delight service which gives you freecharge credits on purchasing from several websites
Did not like credit service as it only available for recharges and not able to shop online with it.

Have lots to review about but not able to review all.
A healthy advice to all online shoppers do research about product and website you purchasing you will never get cheated. Nowadays online forums are very useful so connect with them.

Ooops forgot to review desidime…. just kidding. Not much to say about desidime its all about saving with desidime. So stick to desidime and forget about finding discounts on different sites. Here is the one place you will find good deals and discount coupons. Help dimers and get helped yourself from dimers.
Happy desiDiming…:-}

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

I do a whole lot of online Shopping but recently came across a few blunders/mistakes …don’t know what are they ….
Guys if u also had such experience please share…

Pepperfry

had ordered a gold coin but just after 10 min of my order the rates decreased by 300 rs …so i called cc …they refunded my 300 rupees.

EBay

Recently bought a power bank from eBay 2600mah but use cheap product only providing.about 1000mah …

I complained on ebay….Strange but my money got refunded & the product is With me…..

Kidsblush

I had ordered a dress for my niece ..delivered but wasnt nice ….so placed return request …no one came to take it back…..
called the site a few days later they said they have received the product back & money refunded ….product is with me….

Paytm

I did a recharge of 499/- but went into special pack so I complained …

I did got the balance but paytm saying recharge was unsuccessful and refunded ….

Shopclues

bought a rebook deo for 100/-
got delivered but the smell wasnt good was like a cheap one..
it was on offer so no return ..

but I complained …to my shock they said ’ keep the product with u we are refunding Ur money ’ and even stranger was that I got my shipping charge also back which they refused to pay.

Snapdeal Biggest One…

ordered Xperia C 19000/-… delivered but had a few dent on back body though was a sealed mobile…

complained return request generated ……most astonishing no one came to take mobile but I got 19000/- refunded with mobile in my hand…

Another was a smaller amount had ordered red tape shopes MRP 2799/- on SD…mrp was true as the rates had been hiked by the company but the box i received had a older mrp of 2599/- …complained…..got refunded rs 200 as SD Cash

I have order no. of all the above mentioned products / order …

Last one yet Bigger…

All might remember the Xperia E3/C3 name error.. I accepted the courier on COD

Asked foe compensation of 10% ..they provided with order return so got 1249/- as gift…

Then I had provided my bank details for NEFT Transfer …..U know what…I think ppl won’t believe BT I got money 9 times…….yeah 9 TIMES ….I.e..j got 12490×8 abt 1lakh extra…

Strange one I have mentioned

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
dhalawatmu1 wrote:

h1. SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

I do a whole lot of online Shopping but recently came across a few blunders/mistakes …don’t know what are they ….
Guys if u also had such experience please share…

Pepperfry

had ordered a gold coin but just after 10 min of my order the rates decreased by 300 rs …so i called cc …they refunded my 300 rupees.

EBay

Recently bought a power bank from eBay 2600mah but use cheap product only providing.about 1000mah …

I complained on ebay….Strange but my money got refunded & the product is With me…..

Kidsblush

I had ordered a dress for my niece ..delivered but wasnt nice ….so placed return request …no one came to take it back…..
called the site a few days later they said they have received the product back & money refunded ….product is with me….

Paytm

I did a recharge of 499/- but went into special pack so I complained …

I did got the balance but paytm saying recharge was unsuccessful and refunded ….

*Shopclues

bought a rebook deo for 100/-
got delivered but the smell wasnt good was like a cheap one..
it was on offer so no return ..

but I complained …to my shock they said ’ keep the product with u we are refunding Ur money ’ and even stranger was that I got my shipping charge also back which they refused to pay.

Snapdeal Biggest One…

ordered Xperia C 19000/-… delivered but had a few dent on back body though was a sealed mobile…

complained return request generated ……most astonishing no one came to take mobile but I got 19000/- refunded with mobile in my hand…

Another was a smaller amount had ordered red tape shopes MRP 2799/- on SD…mrp was true as the rates had been hiked by the company but the box i received had a older mrp of 2599/- …complained…..got refunded rs 200 as SD Cash

I have order no. of all the above mentioned products / order …

Last one yet Bigger…

All might remember the Xperia E3/C3 name error..

I accepted the courier on COD
Asked foe compensation of 10% ..they provided with order return so got 1249/- as gift…

Then I had provided my bank details for NEFT Transfer …..U know what…I think ppl won’t believe BT I got money 9 times…….yeah 9 TIMES ….I.e..j got 12490×8 abt 1lakh extra… *

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif are you serious..??,I don’t believe it..!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Dimer Of The Year 2012 Dimer Of The Year 2012
Link Copied
dhalawatmu1 wrote:

Then I had provided my bank details for NEFT Transfer …..U know what…I think ppl won’t believe BT I got money 9 times…….yeah 9 TIMES ….I.e..j got 12490×8 abt 1lakh extra…

WTF https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/OnwvB.gif
Critic Critic
Link Copied
dhalawatmu1 wrote:

Last one yet Bigger…

This is not bigger, this is the biggest ever…

Even bigger than Barood’s refund luck. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Mere sath kyu nhi hota esa.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Flipkart

I’ve brought many things from Flipkart & all the experiences have been wonderful

• I always receive the product at my home in 2 days max
  • They also take Utmost Care to package & Ship the product you’ve ordered.
  • The Design of their website is very easy to use & visually appealing.
  • The option of Cash On Delivery Is really helpful for people who are buying Online for the first time (My first online purchase was from Flipkart) & it makes online buying hassle free for people who are not comfortable to use Internet Banking Or their Debit/Credit Cards Online.
  • I can buy from Flipkart Tension-Free Knowing that all the product sold on their site are Genuine & come with 30 Day Replacement Guarantee.
  • Flipkart has a wide range of products ranging from Books to Air-conditioners.
  • Their 24×7 customer service is is a good feature but their CS Executives are becoming arrogant.
  • If you’re buying on Flipkart make sure you buy for WSRETAIL to avoid any hassles in the future.
  • Recently I purchased LED Bulbs from Flipkart. The LED Bulbs it was described as Pack of 50 bulbs which I also confirmed with the CS, but to my surprise the seller shipped only one led bulb. I had to call the CS & they asked me to reject the order.

Flipkart recently has been coming up with great offers such as
http://www.desidime.com/premium_deals/logitech-…
http://www.desidime.com/premium_deals/upto-50-o…
http://www.desidime.com/premium_deals/logitech-…
http://www.desidime.com/premium_deals/books-for…

Amazon

I was very excited when Amazon started their India Operations as i knew they would shake things up in the Indian E-Commerce Sector which was becoming stagnant
  • The Amazon Customer Service is Unparalleled & they value their customers greatly unlike some Indian sites that take their customer for granted and treat them badly.
  • Coming to shopping experience which has so far been very good, Products are nicely Packaged & Promptly delivered.
  • Amazon offer Free Home Delivery & Cash On Delivery for Amazon Fulfilled Products which makes my mind tension free.
  • It offers a vast range of products such as Mobiles,PC Components, Cameras, Movie Blu Rays & DVD,Books & Ebooks,etc.
  • Only problem is that Products in PC Components Are less & many are not fulfilled by Amazon, I would like Amazon to expand their products categories & offer more Products in the PC Hardware/Components Sections.
  • During the October promotions I was unable to avail a great offer as there was some problem with payment & when I tried to place another order the offer was already over. So I contacted the Customer Service & they told me to place an order without the offer & after that they’ll honour the offer price buy issuing me an refund
  • Recently Amazon has been on an expansion mode and they have added many new products to their online portal. They have also partnered with other companies to launch exclusive products on it’s Site such as Google One, One Plus One, Coke Zero, Britannia Cookies
Overall a Great & Amazing Experience

Amazon is Amazing

Ebay

All my purchases on eBay have been smooth so far with few minor hiccups

It is always recommended to check the seller rating/reputation & only buy from reputed sellers to avoid any future tensions

eBay has a very good buyer protection system in place, If you are not satisfied with your purchase or you receive damaged products you can always raise a complaint with eBay customer care & you’ll get the product replaced or you’ll be refunded

Once i received a wrong product from a seller, I contacted him & told him about my issue, he asked me to keep the wrong product & sent me the correct product in 2 days

Once i had ordered some chocolates from ebay but on receiving them i found out that they were melted, so i contacted the eBay Customer Care immediately & they fully refunded my money

eBay also keeps releasing coupons from time to time which is really great for someone who looking to save some money while buying

PayTM
They always have the best Recharge & Cashback Offers

Freecharge
They Come a close second after PayTM

Link Copied

Thread for today’s contest?

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied
Winner of GOSF Contest – Share your shopping experience & win (28-11-2014)
dhalawatmu1
Winner of GOSF Contest – Post website reviews contest (29-11-2014)
siddharthsingh
Winner of GOSF Contest – Post website reviews contest (30-11-2014)
slayer

https://i.imgur.com/KImNNDm.gif

Link Copied
Nigel wrote:

h1. Winner of GOSF Contest – Share your shopping experience & win (28-11-2014)

h4. dhalawatmu1

h1. Winner of GOSF Contest – Post website reviews contest (29-11-2014)

h4. siddharthsingh

h1. Winner of GOSF Contest – Post website reviews contest (30-11-2014)

h4. slayer

Congrats to winners https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

One product link multiple times or multiple products single time in a post?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks a lot..!!!!
When and how will we get our gift..??

Nigel wrote:

h4. dhalawatmu1

h4. siddharthsingh

h4. slayer

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

Prizes will be given by 13th December. You may choose whether in form of Dimes or GV.

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
Nigel wrote:

h4. dhalawatmu1

h4. siddharthsingh

h4. slayer

Thanks A Ton & Congrats to all the other winners

replyuser
Click here to reply