Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Coupon Discount (Healthkartplus)!! Delhi/NCR: 15% discount + Rs 200 off on prescription medicines at HealthKartPlus

Coupon Discount (Healthkartplus)!! Delhi/NCR: 15% discount + Rs 200 off on prescription medicines at HealthKartPlus

192°
Deal Subedar
dealyogi

Hello. “BLE389” coupon was valid till 31st March only and was giving 100/- off only. But today I was buying medicine on healthkartplus and randomly used this code. And surprising this code is (1) STILL WORKING. (2) MOREOVER giving discount of 200/- instead of 100/- (3) AND needs only 650/- minimum cart amount (after 15% discount) instead of 750/- which was required by earlier code of cash200. I have tried below 650, but it did not work. I am not able to attach screenshot for my cart to show this discount. But you can try and I will see the option to attach the screenshot in the thread simultaneously. I dont know other terms and condition of this coupon as nowhere it is mentioned..Hurry, as it could be some bug in HK system too.

So it could be a good deal for medicine (15% off + 200/- off on 650/- cart)..Its my first thread guys. So please ignore or suggest me if there is any error in posting. Thanks..

Expired
10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Bro , till 31st March , there was another coupon – CASH200 applicable on Rs. 750 (After discount , value shud be Rs.650) .
CASH200 is not working now .
But this coupon , which u mentioned is working .https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
VU

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

With gropon ull get coupon worth rs 19.cart at 500 discount rs 150.used cash200 also…..http://m.groupon.co.in/deals/delhi-ncr/healthkart-plus-1/...88

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

REQUEST ALL TO PL DON’T WASTE PRECIOUS TIME AND MONEY BY PLACING ORDER AT HK PLUS.
THEY ARE MISGUIDING AND CHEATING CUSTOMERS.
MYSELF AND MY FRIEND HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF HK PLUS.FAKE PROMO OFFERS AND WASTED 38 RS RECENTLY
FOR COUPON PURCHASE FROM GROUPON.IN AS THEY BECAME INVALID AFTER
ORDER CANCELLATION BY HK PLUS. SINCE LAST 2 MONTHS ONLY ONE ORDER WAS DELIVERED OUT OF 6
ALMOST EVERY MEDICINE BECOMES OUT OF STOCK INCLUDING OTC ONES AFTER AN ORDER IS PLACED
USING ANY PROMO CODES ALTHOUGH IT SHOWS IN STOCK EVEN 7 DAYS AFTER PLACING THE ORDER AND FINALLY THEY CANCEL THE ORDER AFTER 7 DAYShttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.pngops:
THE CUST CARE IS NO IS ALSO PATHETIC AND ONE IS PUT ON HOLD FOR 10 TO 15 MINS AFTER WHICH IT GETS DISCONNECTED. THEY DON’T EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY TO ANY COMPLAINT MAIL OR PROVIDE ANY RESOLUTION.
DISCOUNT ALSO VARIES FROM 5% TO 15% AND ALSO 0% ON MANY OTC AND OTHER MEDICINES
SO PL DON’T FALL PREY TO HK PLUS FAKE PROMO OFFERS.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes coupons get wasted when u get them free.but if such u bought u should ask for their revocation.i hav placed around 30 orders from hk.around 5 got cancelled due to non availability.i like this site coz i had infant food formula for my son since he is born at discounted rates…..chemists never give discount however…..even i faced some lag in some orders but u never get time to fight for just dear….take it easy happens….. V customers however get duped everyday offline……in terms of daily buys…..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@sapan85 wrote:

REQUEST ALL TO PL DON’T WASTE PRECIOUS TIME AND MONEY BY PLACING ORDER AT HK PLUS.
MYSELF AND MY FRIEND HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF HK PLUS.FAKE PROMO OFFERS AND WASTED 38 RS RECENTLY
ORDER CANCELLATION BY HK PLUS. SINCE LAST 2 MONTHS ONLY ONE ORDER WAS DELIVERED OUT OF 6
ALMOST EVERY MEDICINE BECOMES OUT OF STOCK INCLUDING OTC ONES AFTER AN ORDER IS PLACED
USING ANY PROMO CODES ALTHOUGH IT SHOWS IN STOCK EVEN 7 DAYS AFTER PLACING THE ORDER AND FINALLY THEY CANCEL THE ORDER AFTER 7 DAYShttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.pngops:
THE CUST CARE IS NO IS ALSO PATHETIC AND ONE IS PUT ON HOLD FOR 10 TO 15 MINS AFTER WHICH IT GETS DISCONNECTED. THEY DON’T EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY TO ANY COMPLAINT MAIL OR PROVIDE ANY RESOLUTION.

Well , i have placed 5-6 orders in last month , only one was cancelled and that was also due to some prescription issue .
Other than that , they seem alright to me . Local shops don’t give more than 10% off , while at HK Plus , you can easily get 25-40% off depending upon coupon .

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@sapan85 wrote:

Mine order is confirmed. Also I hv not used Groupon coupon and also I have not included groupon coupon in this thread. its about 200/- off coupon, which is working fine and you will get ~42% off for a 765/- medicine (15% discount + 200/- off), which you will never get directly on medicine store..Thanks.

Link Copied

Thanks guys for liking my First thread..It will encourage me to post another deals once I come across.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hkplus is awesome. I made 4 orders and they were all delivered and yes i got 15% + 200 discount on each of them. Getting such a discount on medicines is just excellent.

Link Copied

For many medicines it is fine but some medicines give 0% discount – so check final price before placing final order.

replyuser
Click here to reply