Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Digital LCD Electronic Bathroom Weighing Scale--- RS. 399

Digital LCD Electronic Bathroom Weighing Scale--- RS. 399

1213°
Deal Lieutenant
GULERIASAHAB

Latest Model of Personal Care Digital LCD Electronic Bathroom Weighing Scale Machine to measure your Body Weight
Capacity: 150kg/330lb
Division: 0.1kg/0.2lb
Dimensions of the scale: 33 × 29.8 × 3.5cm
Indication: 4’s Place in LCD of 25mm(1 inch)
Power: 1 x CR2032 Li-ion battery
Automatically switch off
Seven days warranty

VISIT—- http://shopping.rediff.com/product/digital-lcd-…

Expired

Deal Wiki

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Thanks for this deal. I was looking to buy one of these!

Just ordered one on COD. Will post review once I get the delivery.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It’s chineese make and available in delhi for Rs 275-300.

Link Copied

Thanks for the info Rohit.

I had placed an order for a 1700 one with buytheprice.com but they are refunding my money as they don’t have any stock.

Will try this one out. I’m not in Delhi right now so its a good deal.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

cheap is fine bt atleast check for warranty guys?? rarely i have seen rediff merchants selling it for genuine warranty. even in this deal , its 7 days warranty.. I am truely amazed people buy 7 day warranty products also :) !!!!!!

Link Copied

I received mine today and its not working. Also they charged 20 extra for shipping than advertised.

So my 469 have gone down the drain.

Please do not buy from rediff.com as they have no customer care and sell cheap defective goods.

Link Copied

I ordered this weighing machine on 11th May, 2011

http://shopping.rediff.com/product/digital-lcd-…

The seller shipped me a defective one. I asked for a replacement. Rediff asked me to ship it back to seller at my own cost. Somehow after many emails, they sent Aramex for a reverse pickup (I am lucky to save this expense). The seller received my returned order on 2nd June, 2011 but did not ship back a new one. The [REMOVED] vendor is IND MART

Date Order No. Order Status Product Amount Delivery Status Vendor
11-may-2011 64464xx Approved Digital Lcd Electron… INR 469.00 In-Transit IND MART
Details

Rediff Shopping customer care is not at all in favour of customer. They don’t have a phone number, they respond to emails after 3 days. Even after 1 and a half months, I have not got my money back. The last mail from rediff customer care was for my order refund:

Hello

We regret to inform you that your order number: 64464xx has been cancelled at our end due to the following reason :

Details of Order# 64464xx
Item Description Qty. Price
Digital LCD Electronic Bathroom Weighing Scale 1 399.00
Shipping & Handling Rs.70.00
Total Rs.70.00
We had to cancel and reverse your order due to the reason being: Quality Issue.

This means that they are only refunding Rs. 70 shipping charge according to above mail :-(

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

rediff has increased the price to Rs.799/-

replyuser
Click here to reply