Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get Flat 25% off at babyoye.com with Rs.300 as the maximum discount, Pan India @ 19

Get Flat 25% off at babyoye.com with Rs.300 as the maximum discount, Pan India @ 19

66°
25% OFF 800.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/276116/medium/33602191.jpg?1480968684

https://paytm.com/shop/p/get-flat-25-off-at-bab...

Offer is valid only at www.babyo...om
Offer is not valid on wellness products
Offer is valid on Full MRP Merchandise only
Valid till 30th June, 2016

Deal Summary
Get Flat 25% off at Babyoye.com with Rs.300 as the maximum discount
BrandBabyoyeProduct CodeDEAGET-FLAT-25-PAYT4FA2771FDAbout the merchantBabyoye brings to you the largest online store as well as 100+ offline stores in India with a wide range of kids & baby products for sale at the best prices. You can find baby products that you need from best baby brands like Pampers, Johnson & Johnson, Fisher-price, Pigeon, Mee Mee as well as our own carefully selected collection from Mom & Me, Oye, Snuggles & Ollington Street.What you getGet Flat 25% off at babyoye.com with Rs.300 as the maximum discountDeal typeOnlineCityAcross India
Terms And Conditions
In Detail
This voucher entitles you to a Flat 25% discount at babyoye.com with Rs.300 as the maximum discount that can be availed on a single invoice
One customer can avail the offer only once (valid on a single bill and a registered mobile number)
This offer is not valid on wellness products at Babyoye
To avail the discount you are required to present the print out/ e-voucher of the Coupon at the Babyoye store and register your details (by filling the Awesome Benefits Club form)
Offer under this coupon is not valid in conjunction with any other offer / scheme / discount coupons/ discounted products
This offer is valid on Full MRP Merchandise only
To avail the offer, it is mandatory for the customer to share his/her personal details i.e. Name, Contact Number, Email ID, Lifestage (Date of birth/expected date of delivery)
The offer is intended for individual consumption and not for resale; MRPL reserves the right to deny the offer available if required, if it has reason to believe otherwise
MRPL reserves the right to extend, cancel or modify the T&C of the offer any time after initiation
No return or exchange of the merchandise covered under the offer
Coupon cannot be exchanged for cash
The merchant’s store rules and regulations apply
Conditions for Validity
Valid till 30th June, 2016

Expired

Deal Wiki

2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

“Offer is not valid on wellness products”

So does products like cerelac come under this offer or not?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Same question in my city no babyoye. 149 km far from my city. But I need this offer if lactogen and cerelac can by with this deal.SO PLEASE ANY ONE GIVE US SOME ANSWER

replyuser
Click here to reply