Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
giftbig 10 % discount 250 off on 2500 || 400 off on 4000 gc

giftbig 10 % discount 250 off on 2500 || 400 off on 4000 gc

765°
10% OFF 2500.0
Deal Subedar
d3xt3r

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/389705/medium/187823392e88aed-5472-443d-8622-a02686bae414.jpg?1481013772

Terms and Conditions
1.The free Rs.250 E-Gift Card is valid only on purchases of Rs.2500 and above and the Free Rs.400 E-Gift Card is valid only on purchases of Rs.4000 and above. The remaining amount must be paid by net banking or credit / debit card.
2. Only 1 free E-Gift Card of each value will be sent to a single mobile number during the offer period.
3.Each E-Gift Card can be redeemed only once.
4. The offer is valid from 22nd January, 2015 till 26th January, 2015.
5. Free E-Gift Cards issued during the offer period are valid till 31st January, 2015.
6.This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer currently running of Giftbig.com
7.Offers at brand outlets are subject to change at the brands’ discretion. GiftBig.com takes no responsibility for availability of offers and promotions run by the respective brands.
8.This offer is valid only on the purchase of E-Gift Cards on GiftBig.com except the following brands: Flipkart E-Gift Card, Makemytrip e-gift card, GiftBig.com e-gift card, PVR E-Gift Card and American Swan E-Gift Voucher
9.Terms and Condition are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
10. QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. alone has the final authority to decide whether to issue/reject the request from an individual customer.
11.For any queries, please contact GiftBig.com at 1 800 102 4438 or write to us on [email protected]

Expired

Deal Wiki

48 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Anyone have giftbig code of 250 or 400 please pm me.. I’m not getting..please pm asap need urgently

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
ajit27 wrote:

Anyone have giftbig code of 250 or 400 please pm me.. I’m not getting..please pm asap need urgently

Check pm

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
ajit27 wrote:

I also don’t get it on my mobile.. Have you also registered for DND?

Link Copied

Can anyone pm me 250 & 400 off coupon need only 1..

Link Copied

I just order this today and this is working. I did not get any mail. I had the SMS today itself and that also worked.

Link Copied

Just send sms from another mobile and received two vouchers worth of 250 and 400. Used it in giftbig got discount. I bought amazon e-gift voucher and finished checkout as guest.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can u tell me is the delivery instant or late …i mean immediately after purchasing i can use it amazons

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

how to use the code…I tried purchasing amazon voucher for 4k….Applied the code during payment page…got a msg that this code cannot be applied ..check t&c

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Yur3kAaaaahh !

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Giftbig takes how much time for the delivery of amazon vouchers?? any idea anyone??

Link Copied

Its instant. After your order is successful within a minute you get the voucher in mail.

friends_cute_2009276 wrote:*

Can u tell me is the delivery instant or late …i mean immediately after purchasing i can use it amazons

Link Copied

Its instant. After your order is successful within a minute you get the voucher in mail. Bought two amazon E-vouchers worth of 4k and 2.5k. Got instantly.

shekharsrk wrote:

Giftbig takes how much time for the delivery of amazon vouchers?? any idea anyone??

Link Copied

Faced the same issue. Try to send msg from different number use those it will work. For me my received gift card not worked. I tried with friend number. His giftbig card worked well. I checked out as guest.

vickram wrote:

how to use the code…I tried purchasing amazon voucher for 4k….Applied the code during payment page…got a msg that this code cannot be applied ..check t&c

Link Copied

initially they have some technical issues for which I got a reply from their cs, no mail regarding issue resolve but my previous gc which was not working before started working today, though not have tried messaging them for getting code.
Could anyone confirm we are getting code through sms?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please pm me the 400 code if someone is not going to use it. Thanks https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Link Copied
vickram wrote:

What error are you getting and where?

gautam2usa226 wrote:

Please pm me the 400 code if someone is not going to use it. Thanks https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

You can get your own codes by sending message.. I got it yesterday only. BTW i have one for 250 with me.. lemme know if you need it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is this still working?

can we use multiple vouchers (in amazon) in single order?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
mr.wave wrote:

is this still working?

yup. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dimepincher wrote:

mr.wave wrote:

is this still working?

yup. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

thanks working perfect….

replyuser
Click here to reply