Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Google Chromecast HDMI Dongle Full HD Streaming Media Player HDTV @Rs.2268 on eBay I Cheaper than last FPD

Google Chromecast HDMI Dongle Full HD Streaming Media Player HDTV @Rs.2268 on eBay I Cheaper than last FPD

422°
Deal Cadet
parv

Cheaper than last FPD

By here for Rs. 2520
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Google-Chromecast-HDMI-D…

Use Coupon: EBAY10DEAL and pay Rs.2268
Use Coupon: 13DESIDIME and Effective price comes down to Rs.2192 (Coupon Credit: TronGalaxy)

Last FPD:
http://www.desidime.com/premium_deals/google-ch…

Expired

Deal Wiki

20 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Coupon Hunter Coupon Hunter
Link Copied

Seller Warranty

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Last FPD also was seller warranty.

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
parv wrote:

No last FPD was under manufacturer warranty.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

good price …

Sorry, you need atleast 50 posts to suggest FP Deals Or you have already suggested 3 deals in a day

+3 kgs ..

i ordered one .thanks

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Good find Bro…Voted up and Some Karma given for you

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
bumblefoot wrote:

parv wrote:

It was with seller warranty Admin Bhai.

Clearly Mentioned:
Warranty Details: in India 30-days replacement warranty

Which all other seller have also mentioned under seller warranty.

the other part Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty is a listing error.

PS: I’ve bought one yesterday from last FPD. And confirmed with seller it’s Seller warranty, though he said 6 months.
Seller Contact: 080-25722190

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
bumblefoot wrote:

parv wrote:

According to this link :-
https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/60…

Only snapdeal is the authorized partner for chromecast in India ! So i don’t think so the previous listing was under any manufacturer warranty ! Or if it was who is going to honour it ? Ebay generally only has imported stocks of Chromecast !

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
parv wrote:

bumblefoot wrote:

parv wrote:

It was with seller warranty Admin Bhai.

Clearly Mentioned:
Warranty Details: in India 30-days replacement warranty

Which all other seller have also mentioned under seller warranty.

the other part Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty is a listing error.

PS: I’ve bought one yesterday from last FPD. And confirmed with seller it’s Seller warranty, though he said 6 months.
Seller Contact: 080-25722190

+1 !! this is 100% true !

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

@Parv please add 13DESIDIME which will give 13% cashback bringing down the price to 2192 /-

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks TronGalaxy for suggestion.

PS: Coupon added in the original post, credits given to you.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Vu+Kg! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied
bumblefoot wrote:

parv wrote:

Bumblefoot bhai: Just a quick question. Is DD Team verifying the deals being promoted to FPD with the respective ecommerce sites/sellers orally or is it like just like ‘believing’ what is mentioned in the e-commerce listings ?
Please shed some light.

Link Copied
DealFinder wrote:

bumblefoot wrote:

parv wrote:

Bumblefoot bhai: Just a quick question. Is DD Team verifying the deals being promoted to FPD with the respective ecommerce sites/sellers orally or is it like just like ‘believing’ what is mentioned in the e-commerce listings ?
Please shed some light.

True !!
There should be some feedback mechanism for the deals which are promoted to front page.
Specially for the less reliable sites Except Flipkart(only ws retail) and Amazon(Fulfilled).
So that dimer can share their after purchase experience.

Link Copied
dealife wrote:

DealFinder wrote:

bumblefoot wrote:

parv wrote:

Please shed some light.

True !!
There should be some feedback mechanism for the deals which are promoted to front page.
Specially for the less reliable sites Except Flipkart(only ws retail) and Amazon(Fulfilled).
So that dimer can share their after purchase experience.

Further more this will help to align with desidime’s vision.
“It is created to provide a platform for users to Collaborate, make friends and share information in order to make the best shopping decisions”

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Last day snapdeal deal ko kya fpd diya bumblefoot Bhai aab tha koyi be cupon recvied nah I kiya book my show ka plz chk once again snapdeal fps

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

when I am using 13DESIDIME, it says ….

Smart Move! You saved Rs. 0.01 with this eBay coupon. You now have 999 remaining attempt(s) for this coupon.

Can someone explain me this please ???

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks for sharing.. Brought one..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

still waiting for good and complete review to buy one at home.
edit; can we use skype?
if not can any one tel me wat is the easiest way to use one with only internet connection in home
i mean desktop is under reapir.. only tv is working..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

As of now only few phones are supported to cast screen directly from phone. Which includes nexus 4,5,6 moto series and few HTC phones. But with phone rooted you can download mirror enabler from xda forums and make your screen cast any content from most android phones. I tried on redmi moto g and xolo …remember you need KitKat or higher version to cast screen….alternatively you can also cast from laptop with chrome browser.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
premindia87 wrote:

As of now only few phones are supported to cast screen directly from phone. Which includes nexus 4,5,6 moto series and few HTC phones. But with phone rooted you can download mirror enabler from xda forums and make your screen cast any content from most android phones. I tried on redmi moto g and xolo …remember you need KitKat or higher version to cast screen….alternatively you can also cast from laptop with chrome browser.

With latest chromecast app version it now supports cast screen in beta to all phones.

replyuser
Click here to reply