Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Grab like a Mad - cheapest Quadcore Windows OS Phone at Rs 2870/- after cashback

Grab like a Mad - cheapest Quadcore Windows OS Phone at Rs 2870/- after cashback

559°
Deal Newbie
osxhunter

crazy price !!!

Karbonn Titanium Wind W4 (Black) Rs 3370 – Rs 500 cashback = Rs 2870/-

Processor 1.2 GHz + Qualcomm Snapdragon, Quad Core,
Operating System -Windows Phone OS v8.1,
Screen Size 4 Inch,
Internal Memory 4 GB,
RAM 512 MB

https://paytm.com/shop/p/karbonn-titanium-wind-...

Review :

PC
Snapdeal : Rs 3382/-
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/karbonn-titaniu...
Amazon : Rs 4,690/-
http://www.amazon.in/Karbonn-Titanium-Wind-W4-W...
Flipkart : Rs 3,990/-
http://www.flipkart.com/karbonn-titanium-wind-w...

Expired
41 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

nice one

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks
purchased one

add trideal 4% cash back to get for 2770

VU & FPD

definitely a better phone when compare with droids with same configuration
wp works without any lags even 512 MB
currently using Lumia 530 from past 5 months

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@srikanth.1120838 wrote:

Thanks
purchased one

VU & FPD

how you got 4% back didnt got the trideal thing can you explain ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks for VU &FPD suggestions.

I also would like to know how “trideal 4% cash back” works

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

vu good one… have to find like this more !!:-}

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@digitalmarketer8893 wrote:

@srikanth.1120838 wrote:

Thanks
purchased one

VU & FPD

how you got 4% back didnt got the trideal thing can you explain ?

http://www.trideal.in/deals/paytm-wallet-cashba...

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

How to “Grab Like a Mad”? Please demonstrate..:-D

@osxhunter

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Simple

https://i.imgur.com/wFUpqSO.jpg
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Link Copied
@Jairaj wrote:

How to “Grab Like a Mad”? Please demonstrate..:-D

@osxhunter

@Jairaj https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/369805/medium/2088717-giphy.gif?1481009276

bhai .. new ones .. so .. have to welcome ,… they will learn slowly …

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

...RA

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

aja lele @manis99

Link Copied

Check reviews before you decide to “grab like a mad”!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

thanks op .bought it for my dad

Link Copied

Internal memory of 4gb is not sufficient,
OS takes around 4gb and then few pre instaled,apps take the,rest.
In the end will be like a feature phone as you cant install more than 8-10apps

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

after OS you left with 1.5gb but the good thing is you can move all your apps to sd card because of windows 8.1 so no worries

Link Copied

seriously very good find bro!! cheapest ever ..VU https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@jainashish85 wrote:

look at price also

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

what is cash back code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

GET500 good thing is it can be upgrade to windows 10 once MS released

Link Copied
@Idriish wrote:

@jainashish85 wrote:

look at price also

I agree the price is attractive, but this would not let you install any apps and then the phone will start lagging (even windows if you are very low on memory, android lags even with lot of spare memory). Whats the point of quad core processor when u cant install apps that will use that horse power, to me its just a mismatch of hardware and advertising only the good things which needs overall hard ware to be at its level for optimum performance.

My point is simple, you dont buy a 8GB pend drive just because it is cheaper, if you more data to be stored you will buy a 16GB PD.
If you do not plan to use very very very few apps then you can go for this. It is all subjective to the end user.

The bottom line, if you plan to use very very very few apps then y not go for a featuer phone rather than a smart phone, u might end up paying less.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@jainashish85 wrote:

@Idriish wrote:

@jainashish85 wrote:

look at price also

I agree the price is attractive, but this would not let you install any apps and then the phone will start lagging (even windows if you are very low on memory, android lags even with lot of spare memory). Whats the point of quad core processor when u cant install apps that will use that horse power, to me its just a mismatch of hardware and advertising only the good things which needs overall hard ware to be at its level for optimum performance.

My point is simple, you dont buy a 8GB pend drive just because it is cheaper, if you more data to be stored you will buy a 16GB PD.
If you do not plan to use very very very few apps then you can go for this. It is all subjective to the end user.

The bottom line, if you plan to use very very very few apps then y not go for a featuer phone rather than a smart phone, u might end up paying less.

But, I have read that the advantage of Windows 8.1 phone is that you can install all your apps on SD card. So I don’t think low ROM will be a problem. I have not used any windows phone, so I don’t know whether this is true or not.

Only problem is RAM i.e. 512 MB. But even Nokia windows phone had 512 MB RAM

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i hvae lumia 530 and i used micro sd card with it..
u can move games completely to sd card and 90% apps can move to sd ;only few apps u cannot move(whtasapp,facebook and few more)
i never had space issue with my lumia 530

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@chetan18 wrote:

@jainashish85 wrote:

@Idriish wrote:

@jainashish85 wrote:

look at price also

But, I have read that the advantage of Windows 8.1 phone is that you can install all your apps on SD card. So I don’t think low ROM will be a problem. I have not used any windows phone, so I don’t know whether this is true or not.

Though I am an Android Fan, but I have heard that Windows phone run good with 512 MB RAM as compare to Android.
Please do note that I have no personal exp. with Windows phone.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@xuseronline wrote:

@chetan18 wrote:

@jainashish85 wrote:

@Idriish wrote:

@jainashish85 wrote:

look at price also

Though I am an Android Fan, but I have heard that Windows phone run good with 512 MB RAM as compare to Android.

yes its run very smooth with 512MB as well(experience with Lumia 530)

Link Copied
@xuseronline wrote:

@chetan18 wrote:

@jainashish85 wrote:

@Idriish wrote:

@jainashish85 wrote:

look at price also

Yes Windows runs smooth with 512MB, issue is not with RAM its about the internal memory.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

He he he… in 2800,, our BHAI expecting MS owner to come with mobile https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@jainashish85 wrote:

@Idriish wrote:

@jainashish85 wrote:

look at price also

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@xuseronline wrote:

@chetan18 wrote:

@jainashish85 wrote:

@Idriish wrote:

@jainashish85 wrote:

look at price also

This is true.. that a windows phone runes smooth with 512 mb ram..

replyuser
Click here to reply