Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Grofers - Rs 67 off on order above Rs 400 + 15% Mobikwik Cashback (Valid for Ols Customers)

Grofers - Rs 67 off on order above Rs 400 + 15% Mobikwik Cashback (Valid for Ols Customers)

86°
Deal Newbie
ankeet.intra...

Grofers – Rs 67 off on order above Rs 400 + 15% Mobikwik Cashback

USE CODEREPUBLIC

Valud on Groceey/Vegetables & Fruits

Expired
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I availed to pay for grofers via mobikwik but they are not providing cash back stating new reasons for not giving, so careful when paying via mobiwik, i am quiting using mobikwik on the whole.

Link Copied
@rgks wrote:

I availed to pay for grofers via mobikwik but they are not providing cash back stating new reasons for not giving, so careful when paying via mobiwik, i am quiting using mobikwik on the whole.

What new reason?

Link Copied
@ngblr wrote:

@rgks wrote:

What new reason?

Already availed using another ID which was in fact my family members id. And she availed it in her own phone and her own account at a different day. According to sh*""ty mobikwik those who have their wallet should not have any family members and should be orphans. Stupid mobi

Link Copied
@rgks wrote:

@ngblr wrote:

@rgks wrote:

What new reason?

Already availed using another ID which was in fact my family members id. And she availed it in her own phone and her own account at a different day. According to sh*""ty mobikwik those who have their wallet should not have any family members and should be orphans. Stupid mobi

Oh..but this is valid for 3 times till 31st Jan..Did your family ( all ID putogether) used more then 3 times ?

Seems now they are tracking by grofers delivery address also

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@ngblr wrote:

@rgks wrote:

@ngblr wrote:

@rgks wrote:

What new reason?

Oh..but this is valid for 3 times till 31st Jan..Did your family ( all ID putogether) used more then 3 times ?

Haha not delivery address but ip address or Mac Id. Join paytm this is PaytmKaPoojari

Link Copied
@ngblr wrote:

@rgks wrote:

@ngblr wrote:

@rgks wrote:

What new reason?

Yes perhaps used 3 times on that account…..but their wallet should be valid for individuals with individual phones and for all in a family one wallet, stupid mobikwik with their stupid rules…. uninstalling it and stoped using it completely no matter how good their offer (which i doubt that they are going to come up as they are going down the drain) is going to be in the future, never going to use it….

replyuser
Click here to reply