Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Kent Super+ 8-Litre Mineral RO Water Purifier @ 11987 : Amazon

204°
30% OFF 17000.0
Deal Subedar
sandhya11

https://i.imgur.com/KFUcQHV.jpg

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B009D...M/

Mrp : 17,000

Compact design requires less space for installation
Patented TDS control system retains essential natural minerals in purified water
Fully automatic operation with auto-start and auto-off
Spin-welded RO membrane housing to prevent tampering
Push fit components for leak proof performance
Suitable for raw water from all types of sources like borewell, overhead storage tanks, water tankers and even municipal taps
Secondary purification by UF after RO ensures enhanced water quality throughout service cycles

Expired

Deal Wiki

11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Normal RO with 2 membranes are good but not these, these with too much of membranes also kill the good bacteria which are useful & help the evolution process.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

price increase to 13,319

The Alpha The Alpha
Link Copied
amit348 wrote:

price increase to 13,319

it is 10% off…discount will apply at checkout…
VU n Suggested…cheapest price for a branded ro…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Thanks ansu for voting:-}

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Better go for Kent supreme, which has better features.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
billyboybad wrote:

Normal RO with 2 membranes are good but not these, these with too much of membranes also kill the good bacteria which are useful & help the evolution process.

For your information, there’s only 1 Membrane and other are sediment filter, pre-carbon filter etc…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
asking wrote:

billyboybad wrote:

For your information, there’s only 1 Membrane and other are sediment filter, pre-carbon filter etc…

My statement stays, check this with good scientist or a good expert.

forget about RO water, there are billions who do not even get proper water to drink, yet they survive, look at the people who live on the streets of our own.

our body has all the necessary capability to fight the bad bacteria / disease and by doing this we are destroying the capability of our body which will in-turn be reduced in the evolution process.

our body becomes dependent which it should not.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Do you keep a record of how many people die on the streets. It does seem like they are living but how many actually live to see another day is something different . They do drink the contaminated water and they fall ill too. Visit any govt. hospital in our country and you would see countless patients with symptoms caused by water contaminants .Declaring that evolution would look after you is not satisfactory . If we had not experienced industrialization then i might have still sided with evolution but not today . Still it is your own life at stake and next time you spot a dirty pond ,go ahead and dive in https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
kira wrote:

Do you keep a record of how many people die on the streets. It does seem like they are living but how many actually live to see another day is something different . They do drink the contaminated water and they fall ill too. Visit any govt. hospital in our country and you would see countless patients with symptoms caused by water contaminants .Declaring that evolution would look after you is not satisfactory . If we had not experienced industrialization then i might have still sided with evolution but not today . Still it is your own life at stake and next time you spot a dirty pond ,go ahead and dive in https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

how does this justify by what I am claiming, you consider people living on the streets as dumb & unfit, they live on the streets because they are financially deprived, they go to government hospitals for same reason, whereas your papa or you & I pay tax for & by the way why do you need some khans or some prime minster to clean the streets when you keep your own backyard dirt without even thinking if it is going to affect the same person who is living on the street, next time you pass by these streets get down & visit anyone’s home to find it more cleaner than yours.

someone said it right, ARABS HATE THE AMERICANS & INDIAN HATES INDIAN.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

please spot the little smiley in the end from my last post. now chear up .hope you are doing well and i love you . so atleast i as an indian donot hate my country men or any country men for that matter . boundaries are for those who fail to follow normal ethics(please dont bash me again for this ) .love your abs though (no homo) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply