Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Featured Live again!!!!!! 3 pair of shoes 549

Live again!!!!!! 3 pair of shoes 549

858°
64% OFF 1497.0

Deal Wiki

52 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
soccergiants wrote:

Purchased 3 @ 549

wat are they?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got three pairs for 549..

Link Copied

Good shoes.. vfm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

funny people. loophole in the system

seemingly they do not charge cash on delivery charges pro-rata to all the products in the order.
thus leaving some lots/ tracking numbers with only the amount of product.

if customer buys three unique products and only product1 has COD charges. then the customer can still keep Product2 and Product2 and refuse Product1 (which has been billed inclusive of convenience charge)

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/443703/medium/1519781n2co7s.jpg?1481039991

• i didnt buy*
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
axxo27 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/443707/medium/1519795n2co7s.jpg?1481039991

* i didnt buy*

should we cancel:shock:

Link Copied
dvd-deshivideshideals wrote:

dharmanath481 wrote:
where do you get decent quality sports shoes for Rs. 180 per pair ?
Its something like a liquidity sale so they will send by the cheapest courier service possible to cut their losses.
ordered 2 pairs for my daughter and 1 pair for self.

Dharmnathji you are partly right. these ARE just the stuff one gets in the flea markets or as college junta calls “fashion” street.

no, nothing abnormal with the products except the odd variation or manufacturing defect (shri12 is not the only one facing..)
but then these are unbranded and very basic stuff.. if your bityaji is of the age to take some care while using (monsoon) it may last a while.

i say unbranded not with malaise, but because these indeed are job-work orders executed in kanpur, ulhasnagar or dharavi type of workshops. some shoes have a name label, some dont, some have a sticker declaring size, some dont. Same workshop can be asked to put the label of D collection (Dharmanath collections https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif )

about jabong

• no way; in these slutty times they have to put out the best leg forward and out do other businesses. they can not compromise on service aspects.
    their in-house logistics firm gojavas is run as a full fledged entity and even has other clients apart from Jabong. [though jabong orders may reach you at the speed of India post only]

Alexander Kudlich and Heavent Malhotra personally monitor all investments of Rocket Internet in India (Samwer Brothers are the asli Wockhardt/ Anu Malik.. lift the idea, make an asset, sell the asset for much bigger value)

Jabong has non-lala type management unlike flipkart, shopclues, JasperIndia and they are trying to better themselves compared to Rockets other investments in India (otherwise they risk getting no further funding and a forced merger like Myntra)
[foodpanda, printvenue, fabfurnish are their other investments, besides cuponation, 21diamonds, officeyes, wimdu (beautifully executed concept) ]

shri12 wrote:

Hi guys….I bought them and quality is good for the paid price…..but I found problem with size…I am finding small mismatch in size of left and right shoe and so not comfortable wearing them….did anyone else have same complaint.
All in all good deal for price…549

your case is not alone shri shri shri shri shri shri shri shri shri shri shri shri (dozen shri)
they will sweetly tell you namaste bye bye because combo offers can only be fully refunded, no exchange of one or two item.

the only saving graceis that if they themselves (GoJavas) bring it you are allowed to open, check and refuse any product even in the combo price offer

now if you want exchange they will also have genuine reason like stock out:)

do try to talk to them though. if you return any sku within this combo, even the refund will be in site credits and i think they said bank transfer too is restricted.

wat are you saying bro.they are cheating or what or the bad quality..
in my online exp i never get such faster delivery not even with amazon or flipkart..(both atleast 2 days) even in metro like chennai
ordered friday midnight got @ sunday afternoon

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My last time order of 3 shoes not yet delivered.. still in transit status.. Almost 15 days over. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied
aravindhere wrote:

My last time order of 3 shoes not yet delivered.. still in transit status.. Almost 15 days over. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Contact jabong. Maybe your order is lost during transit. And they will dispatch the order again. If you are lucky,you will get 2 orders by paying for only one.;-}

Link Copied

VU!……Bought 3 @ 549

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

any active code that is working to get this deal…

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

You are little late! Looks like the voucher steal45 has expired

Link Copied

wow never expected such quality

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

any other jabong coupon which gives less discount will also do

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
ujjwalkumar wrote:

can i return/exchange my 1 pair shoes…
this shoes are very bad
http://www.jabong.com/z-collection-Red-Running-…

yes u can return but they wont give you money for it.they just give u jabong rewards

Link Copied
im2good wrote:

ujjwalkumar wrote:

can i return/exchange my 1 pair shoes…
this shoes are very bad
http://www.jabong.com/z-collection-Red-Running-…

yes u can return but they wont give you money for it.they just give u jabong rewards

what is jabong rewards?

can i exchange to other loffer or sneakers..?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

came home from office for lunch and saw the package already delivered.

all 3 pairs are of good quality and at 183 bucks each its a very good deal.

delivered by jabong’s own courier service so no compromise on shipping by them.

offer is still on. the red-black sneakers is very good.

Link Copied
dharmanath481 wrote:

came home from office for lunch and saw the package already delivered.

all 3 pairs are of good quality and at 183 bucks each its a very good deal.

delivered by jabong’s own courier service so no compromise on shipping by them.

offer is still on. the red-black sneakers is very good.

wch coupon is LIVE now?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

999 for 3 pairs is live. Looking at the quality its still worth it.

but the 50% off steal45 is over.

just added the pairs to the cart and clicked on “save for later”.

next time it goes live again will buy 3 pairs more for others in the family.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please do not buy the sports shoes . I’m in the process of returning it . Worst quality .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received the shoes today. Totally satisfied by the quality. Worth it. Just go for it.:-}

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any coupon working as of now?

replyuser
Click here to reply