RamZ
chahuanparth577
GLP
Discount Ⓜⓐⓝⓘⓐⓒ,
Dipipedia,
Anant,
Qwerty and
djmanj

Please welcome them and wish them luck for their new role.

https://i.imgur.com/lgRcPjR.jpg

72 Comments  |  
49 Dimers
  • Sort By
Dimer Of The Year 2012 Dimer Of The Year 2012
Link Copied
@B@R_0_0_D wrote:@

rajdesidime wrote:

kya sunna chahte ho app…

janta saf saaf sunna chahti hai,, ye jo aarop lagae ja rahe hian.. kya mamla hai..

venkat naraz

ashwin closed

krish= angry young man

so many left like cancob, siddharth etc.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/331010/medium/1431133-enquiry_img.jpg?1480993720

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Aapne Tevar sambhalo koi ye naa kahe.. k
dil badalte hain to chehre bhi badal jate
hain….!!

U r L K Advani of Dd , par aab ki baar Modi sarkar

Krish Avatar wrote:

Congrats to all New Moderators… I asked first question when the new thread begins that why a new thread required if already one poll thread is there… Next, if you are selecting on your own, then why polling is required… none of the expected person got selected…

Thank god I didn’t selected as mod for this dirty political community where they will ask everything to the dimers but takes their own opinions… One more thing, what is the use of announcement of new mods.. already some are there unofficial mods…

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
cancob wrote:

hain….!!

Krish Avatar wrote:

Congrats to all New Moderators… I asked first question when the new thread begins that why a new thread required if already one poll thread is there… Next, if you are selecting on your own, then why polling is required… none of the expected person got selected…

Thank god I didn’t selected as mod for this dirty political community where they will ask everything to the dimers but takes their own opinions… One more thing, what is the use of announcement of new mods.. already some are there unofficial mods…

= bola

bro, jab tak apni pasand se kam chalta hai sab khush rahte hian, jahan dispute hota hai to case daba diya jata hai, galti kisi se bhi ho sakti hai..

pan dd wants competition so one by one good dimers like usa , lk may go and make their own site.

any problem ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HnW7…Dw

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

rajdesidime wrote:

breadcrumb wrote:

admins should come forward and justify their views on this.

kya sunna chahte ho app…

janta saf saaf sunna chahti hai,, ye jo aarop lagae ja rahe hian.. kya mamla hai..

venkat naraz

ashwin closed

krish= angry young man

so many left like cancob, siddharth etc.

meaning??

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

@venkat Bro

naraz = not happy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
cancob wrote:

hain….!!

Krish Avatar wrote:

I didn’t understand your words.. But you are my guru, what ever you said is correct… You scold me its correct, warn me its correct, appreciate me then also correct… But try to put in English, because I am poor in Hindi:-{ …

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Bro thanks for all ur kind words , I mean to say u r as precious to Dd as Lk Advani is for Bjp Don't get upset with pitty things u r just 40-41 runs short to ur Triple century , hope u will achive that very soon Best of luck .......
@Krish Avatar wrote:@

@cancob wrote:@

Aapne Tevar sambhalo koi ye naa kahe.. k dil badalte hain to chehre bhi badal jate hain....!! U r L K Advani of Dd , par aab ki baar Modi sarkar

Congrats to all New Moderators... I asked first question when the new thread begins that why a new thread required if already one poll thread is there... Next, if you are selecting on your own, then why polling is required... none of the expected person got selected... Thank god I didn't selected as mod for this dirty political community where they will ask everything to the dimers but takes their own opinions... One more thing, what is the use of announcement of new mods.. already some are there unofficial mods...

I didn't understand your words.. But you are my guru, what ever you said is correct... You scold me its correct, warn me its correct, appreciate me then also correct... But try to put in English, because I am poor in Hindi:-{ ...

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Congrats to all 3…..sudha and pc are quite similar, jackal will definitely add a bit of spice https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But my vote still goes for Krish…..I guess no one knows fpds better and more importantly, the pain of good deals being ignored

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

He definitely sounded like the person for the moment where so many complain about their deals being ignored….more like a Kejriwal standing up against corruption..quoting his text below

Krish Avatar wrote:

count me in..
To identify best deals which were ignored by dimers & Mods…
To remove partiality and group-ism…
To ban the persons who is targeting a particular dimer…
Last but not least, want to know/see the secrets of DD:-P …

Link Copied

Bro thanks for all ur kind words , I mean to say u r as precious to Dd as Lk Advani is for Bjp Don't get upset with pitty things u r just 40-41 runs short to ur Triple century , hope u will achive that very soon Best of luck .......

Aapne Tevar sambhalo koi ye naa kahe.. k dil badalte hain to chehre bhi badal jate hain....!! U r L K Advani of Dd , par aab ki baar Modi sarkar

Congrats to all New Moderators... I asked first question when the new thread begins that why a new thread required if already one poll thread is there... Next, if you are selecting on your own, then why polling is required... none of the expected person got selected... Thank god I didn't selected as mod for this dirty political community where they will ask everything to the dimers but takes their own opinions... One more thing, what is the use of announcement of new mods.. already some are there unofficial mods...

I didn't understand your words.. But you are my guru, what ever you said is correct... You scold me its correct, warn me its correct, appreciate me then also correct... But try to put in English, because I am poor in Hindi:-{ ...

h1. LK advani is no more in limelight like LK Bhai. h1. Krish sure deserve praise for the hard work , but moot question is whether does is worth ? spending your days and night, be it India , be it Europe, only DD will earn money, no penny to Krish, so why ? Get a life dear !
Link Copied
oli.ferns759 wrote:

He definitely sounded like the person for the moment where so many complain about their deals being ignored….more like a Kejriwal standing up against corruption..quoting his text below

Krish Avatar wrote:

count me in..

but on the other side he is showing the grapes are sore

Krish Avatar wrote:

Krish Avatar wrote:

why a new thread required if already one poll thread is there… Next, if you are selecting on your own, then why polling is required… none of the expected person got selected…

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

oli.ferns759 wrote:

Krish Avatar wrote:

count me in..

but on the other side he is showing the grapes are sore

Krish Avatar wrote:

Krish Avatar wrote:

why a new thread required if already one poll thread is there… Next, if you are selecting on your own, then why polling is required… none of the expected person got selected…

Hmm That was after the result

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
oli.ferns759 wrote:

Congrats to all 3…..sudha and pc are quite similar, jackal will definitely add a bit of spice https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But my vote still goes for Krish…..I guess no one knows fpds better and more importantly, the pain of good deals being ignored

I have even voted for Krish…but what’s the use of the vote ?

replyuser
Click here to reply