Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Moto E (1st Gen) at Rs. 4,999/ (Cheapest online)- only. MRP# Rs. 5,999/-. Extra 10% off for Citi bank card holders and @ Rs. 3,999 on exchange.

Moto E (1st Gen) at Rs. 4,999/ (Cheapest online)- only. MRP# Rs. 5,999/-. Extra 10% off for Citi bank card holders and @ Rs. 3,999 on exchange.

118°
Deal Cadet
mallikarjuna.a

Moto E (1st Gen) at Rs. 4,999/- only. MRP# Rs. 5,999/-. Extra 10% off for Citi bank card holders and @ Rs. 3,999 on exchange.

MRP: Rs. 5,999/-
Offer Price: Rs. 4,999/-

https://i.imgur.com/j864dI0.jpg https://i.imgur.com/45fZc9k.jpg

Dual Sim (GSM + GSM)
1 GB RAM
10.92 cm Touchscreen
Android v4.4 OS

Link:
White:
http://www.flipkart.com/moto-e-1st-gen/p/itme6g...

Black:
http://www.flipkart.com/moto-e-1st-gen/p/itme6g...

Specifications of Moto E (1st Gen) (White, 4 GB)
GENERAL FEATURES
In the Box: Charger, Handset with Built-in Battery, QSG and Warranty Card, Headset
SIM Size: Micro SIM
SIM Type: Dual Sim, GSM + GSM, (Dual Standby)
Touch Screen: Yes, Capacitive

Handset Color: White / Black

PLATFORM
Operating Freq: GSM – 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS – 2100
Processor: 1.2 GHz + Qualcomm Snapdragon 200, Dual Core
Graphics: Adreno 302, 400 MHz Single

DISPLAY
Size: 10.92cm (4")
Resolution: Others, 960 × 540 Pixels
Other Display Features: Corning Gorilla Glass 3

CAMERA
Rear Camera: Yes, 5 MP
Front Facing Camera: No
Flash: No
Video Recording Yes, 30 fps

DIMENSIONS
Size: 64.8×124.8×12.3 mm
Weight: 142 g

BATTERY
Type: Li-Ion, 1980 mAh

MEMORY AND STORAGE
Internal: 4 GB
User Memory: 2 GB
Expandable Memory: microSD, upto 32 GB
Memory: 1 GB RAM

INTERNET & CONNECTIVITY
3G: Yes, 21.1 Mbps HSDPA; 5.76 Mbps HSUPA; HSPA+
Wifi: Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
USB Connectivity: Yes, micro USB, v2
Tethering: USB, Wi-fi Hotspot
Navigation Technology: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, with Google Maps
Bluetooth: Yes, v4, Supported Profiles (LE)
Audio Jack: 3.5 mm

MULTIMEDIA
Music Player: Yes, Supports MP3
Video Player: Yes, Supports H.263, MP4, H.264, HD
FM: Yes

OTHER FEATURES
SAR Value: At the Head – 1.50 W/Kg, At the Body – 1.36 W/Kg
Call Memory: Yes
SMS Memory: Yes
Phone Book Memory: Yes
Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
Additional Features: P2i, Single White LED, Bluetooth Tethering
Important Apps: Google Play Store, Gmail, YouTube, Google Chrome, Motorola Assist, Motorola Migrate

WARRANTY
Warranty Summary: 1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and for in the box accessories

3 OFFERS:
Return your old smart phone and get 1000 discount. T&C apply.
EXTRA 10% OFF with Citibank Credit Cards. T&C apply.
EXTRA Rs.1,000 OFF on Moto E (1st Gen.) (price shown is inclusive of this offer). T&C apply.

Expired
5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

VU

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How is it 3,999? 10% off on 4,999 would be around 4,499..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

keep in mind that citibank cashback is only valid on transactions of 4000 & above

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Rs. 3,999/- is for exchanging old phones. Prices reduction depends as per the list shown on the website.

Yes, for Citibank users, the price would be Rs. 4,449/-

There are pretty much discount on many old phones from known brands.

https://i.imgur.com/2bHynQ1.jpg

Terms & Conditions for exchanging Old phones:
I confirm that I am the sole and absolute owner and/or user of the product mentioned above and being exchanged as part of the offer on Flipkart.com (Phone)
I also confirm that the above phone I’m exchanging is in working condition at the time of handover to the concerned authorized delivery person representing Flipkart.com
I confirm that Phone which I am exchanging under the buyback program is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws, exchange or any Agreement of Sale etc. and I have got the clear ownership of the said Phone.
You agree to indemnity and keep indemnifying Flipkart.com and any future buyer of the Phone against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and / or sustained by Flipkart.com, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the Phone by you till date and you undertake to make good the same.
I confirm that all the data in the said Phone will be erased before handing it over under buy back program. I also confirm that in spite of erasing the data manually/electronically, if any data still accessible due any technical reason, Flipkart.com, WS Retail or the Manufacturer shall not be responsible for the same and I will not approach Flipkart.com for any retrieval of the data.
I hereby give my consent that my personal information that I have provided in connection with this buyback program might be processed, transferred and retained by the retailer and other entities involved in managing the program for the purposes of validating the information that I provided herein and for the administration of the program.
I agree to indemnity and keep indemnifying the Flipkart.com and any future buyer of the old Phone against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and / or sustained by Flipkart.com, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the device by me till date and I undertake to make good the same.
I understand once a Phone is sent by me to Flipkart, in no scenario can this Phone be returned back to me.
I understand that the new Phone delivery and the old Phone pickup will happen simultaneously (hand in hand) and I shall keep the old Phone ready to be given for exchange.
By purchasing this product on Flipkart.com from seller WS Retail you confirm that the Phone you are exchanging and related accessories belong to you and you hereby indemnify and hold Manufacturers, Flipkart.com, WS Retail, consultants, directors, officers and employees harmless from any and all claims, accessories, costs and fees (including legal fees) arising in regard to the Phone, charger, data on the Phone and accessories submitted by you. You confirm having understood the terms applicable to the program and hereby agree to participate in the program in accordance with such terms and conditions.
In relation to the customer sending the goods to us – customer understands it is his responsibility to ensure that the used products are delivered to the buyer (WSR) whose central warehouse, Delhi at “WSRetail, Khasra No. 435, Road No.# 04 Lal Dora Ext. Mahipalpur, New Delhi, India, 110037” within 5 days of receiving the new product. In case the goods are consigned through any other carrier (other than EKL logistics), customer understands that he/she will have to initially make the full payment for the new product and receive 100% of the exchange value, pursuant to delivery and verification of the old phone at the Delhi Warehouse of WS Retail, within 20 working days. In relation to the option of the customer to use 3PL – the customer, in case chooses to use a 3PL for transporting the old phone, please call 18002089898.
In relation to shipping charges of old phone – customer hereby understands that he would be charged an amount mentioned as pickup charges towards shipping charges of old phone in case he chooses e-kart logistics as a transporter to ship the old phone to the buyer’s (WSR) central warehouse of WSR in Delhi.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thank you vcxv for VU.

replyuser
Click here to reply