Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Crownit Coupons

[New Code] Crownit -- 100% Cashback on first bill

315°
100% OFF 100.0
Cool
TEMPER

Code = FOODIEMAY
Valid till 15th May on first restaurant check-in (bill)
Max crowns = 100

https://crown...n/

Expired

Deal Wiki

21 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

VunS + KG.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS + KG.

+1 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

pm me for referral

Cool Cool
Link Copied

omg.. thanks my 1st FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

bakwas its been 6 months promo code changes every 15 days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

previous one was good. it was useful for old users as well.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif for extra crowns on registration

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

They don’t validate now a days.
Every time they reject bill with some stupid reason. Don’t waste your time and effort.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Mayank Jain wrote:

Every time they reject bill with some stupid reason. Don’t waste your time and effort.

reasons like.? and how often do you make a checkin?

Link Copied
@ayushman.gaur722 wrote:

@Mayank Jain wrote:

I made 3 check in all got rejected.One they mentioned you have availed other offer..One they said hazy bill even after making a perfect click.
Third one they declined simply by saying invalid bill.They would have received their commission with those so called hazy bills.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Mayank Jain wrote:

@ayushman.gaur722 wrote:

@Mayank Jain wrote:

I made 3 check in all got rejected.One they mentioned you have availed other offer..One they said hazy bill even after making a perfect click.
Third one they declined simply by saying invalid bill.They would have received their commission with those so called hazy bills.
try making checkins when you have no other checkins pending. also in my case they dont give crowns but just tickets for a few restaurants which has compelled me to use magicpin which gives wayyyyy better cashbacks.
contact them via fb msg or drop an email they will definitely resolve it. they resolved all my issues.

Link Copied
@Mayank Jain wrote:

My last 20 bills in last 2 months has been approved without any problem.

Are you sure you followed the rules?

Bill will be rejected is if its home delivery order,or if it is hazy,or if you dont post within 30 minutes.
Also rejected if any discount/offer is mentioned on bill

Link Copied
@prateeksahoo337 wrote:

@Mayank Jain wrote:

My last 20 bills in last 2 months has been approved without any problem.

Are you sure you followed the rules?

Bill will be rejected is if its home delivery order,or if it is hazy,or if you dont post within 30 minutes.
Also rejected if any discount/offer is mentioned on bill

yes I made sure that my bill was not hazy and uploaded within minutes of bill generation..I dropped a mail to them and they didn’t even bothered to reply..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

out of my almost 100 bills 95 bills got approved… and they reply to your concern also via mail.. I don’t see any issue in crown it

Cool Cool
Link Copied
@ahsk06889 wrote:

out of my almost 100 bills 95 bills got approved… and they reply to your concern also via mail.. I don’t see any issue in crown it

true

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

I only get weekly rush tickets for my check-in at the outlets. Only star outlets give me crowns+tickets.
Any idea y this is so? or anybody facing the same issue?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@pratikpanchal33104 wrote:

I only get weekly rush tickets for my check-in at the outlets. Only star outlets give me crowns+tickets.

you’ve made many checkins in normal outlets. star outlets pay them more so they divert the traffic to those restaurants.
p.s. I’m happy with normal checkins as tickets are also useful.

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
@ayushman.gaur722 wrote:

you’ve made many checkins in normal outlets. star outlets pay them more so they divert the traffic to those restaurants.

Yes, I too noticed that, as your number of check-in increases in non star outlets, they disable your crown earning capability for the outlets, which is actually wrong. May be beneficial for them.

Link Copied

I have won prizes in weekly rush everytime i have more than 1 ticket.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@ayushman.gaur722 wrote:

Yes, I too noticed that, as your number of check-in increases in non star outlets, they disable your crown earning capability for the outlets, which is actually wrong. May be beneficial for them.
use magic pin. cashbacks are wayyy more than crownit.

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
@prateeksahoo337 wrote:

I have won prizes in weekly rush everytime i have more than 1 ticket.

Once I had 8 tickets, but won nothing https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
May be no luck on that day…

replyuser
Click here to reply