Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
On the purchase of Rs. 5000/- denomination of AMAZON GIFT CARD, receive a gift code of Rs. 250/-

On the purchase of Rs. 5000/- denomination of AMAZON GIFT CARD, receive a gift code of Rs. 250/-

158°
Deal Cadet
vishala4

GCI FRIDAY

Offer is valid only on the purchase of Rs. 5000/- denomination per order. Orders with multiple quantities will receive a single code of Rs. 250/-.

http://www.giftcardsindia.in/products/amazon-gi…

Using Amazon.in Gift Cards customers can confidently shop from a wide range of products on Amazon.in from the comfort of their homes and get it delivered anywhere in India.

Key Features of Amazon.in Gift Cards:

· Your Amazon.in Gift Card can be combined with any no. of other gift cards and used in conjunction with other promo codes and payment methods (except COD)

· Amazon.in Gift Card can be used partially across multiple transactions without forfeiting any balance

· Amazon.in offers a unique gift card balance management system giving you freedom from the hassles of storing and managing the claim codes

Expired

Deal Wiki

4 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

vuns

Generous Generous
Link Copied

any code for GCI??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

afterbuying this denomination will i receive gift code of 250 rs. in my email id ?

i want to buy phone 5300

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
dd2014 wrote:

afterbuying this denomination will i receive gift code of 250 rs. in my email id ?

i want to buy phone 5300

I think the offer was valid only for Friday

I could be wrong

replyuser
Click here to reply