Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
LOOT..Razorbee Smart TV Upgrade MRP  8,995@Rs.1200 with free DVD movie worth Rs.1000

LOOT..Razorbee Smart TV Upgrade MRP 8,[email protected] with free DVD movie worth Rs.1000

1021°
86% OFF 8995.0
Deal Subedar
sunland

http://shop.seventymm.com/Product/5/Buy-Electro…

use coupon SUNDAY

Razorbee Smart TV Upgrade :

Product Description
RazorBee Smart TV Upgrader is an entry level Android device for TVs. With its unique touchpad based remote and TV friendly user interface, it makes accessing web an effortless and enjoyable experience in the living room. It allows web browsing, watching Youtube videos, quick & TV-friendly search, playing media from USB or SDCARD. It comes with DLNA player that allows DLNA enabled mobile phones, tablets or PCs to push music, photo and videos to play on TV. The customizable Home screen allows creating shortcuts and dynamic bookmarks for Youtube videos.

- Turn your TV to Smart TV.
- Watch Youtube videos related to Bollywood (trailers, songs, events etc), Cooking, Kids education and much more.
- Make your TV DLNA enabled and play media from phone/tablet/PC.

Feature Highlights

- Youtube for TV. Create dynamic bookmarks and access videos as channels.
- Leisure Browsing of Web.
- TV-friendly quick search for images, videos, Wikipedia and web.
- Push music, photo, video from mobile, tablet or PC to TV.
- Touchpad Remote with QWERTY keypad for lean back use.

Highlights

- Touchpad Remote with QWERTY
- Designed for Lean-back browsing
- Youtube for TV.
- TV friendly search.
- Media player
- Audio: MP3, AAC, AMR, 3GP
- Video**: MP4, AVI, FLV, MPEG4
- Image: JPEG, PNG, GIF.
- DLNA Renderer**
- Customizable Home screen.
- Android 2.2
- Processor: 600Mhz Cortex A8
- 256MB RAM
- 2GB Internal Memory
- 2 x USB Port
- SDCARD Slot
- TV Output: AV (CVBS) or VGA
- Headphone Interface
- Network Connection: Ethernet or USB Wifi Dongle***

Expired

Deal Wiki

79 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

has anyone used this product?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

not used it but the pricing seems to be good, vu

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

ORDER ONE WITH COD

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

page does not exist

Link Copied
vivkkrishnan2005 wrote:

page does not exist

its works bro:-}

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

These are the only models that our device supports
INTERNET WI-FI DONGLE
Make Model No
Dlink Dwa125
Dlink Dwl- g 122
Linksys Wusb54gc
Dlink DWA-131

ab iska matlb kya h yar mere pas to belkin ka wifi router h..
vo nhi chalega kya???

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

WAHA KYA BAAT H STATE LIST ME DELHI HI NHI H..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hi, is the coupon still working for anyone? I’m getting error "Coupon code “Get1000OFFNP” is not valid.".

Please assist.

Link Copied

COUPON SUNDAY TOO NOT WORKING

Link Copied
Sanjay .. wrote:

yes bro.,they may disabled coupon for this item.but this coupon XV7893SEV1020 works giving rs.50 discount

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
<a href="/links?ddlid=305922&ddtid=111393&url=mailto:drhsaravanagmail.com" target=“_blank” rel="nofollow">drhsaravana@gma…om wrote:@

Sanjay .. wrote:

yes bro.,they may disabled coupon for this item.but this coupon XV7893SEV1020 works giving rs.50 discount

If you are paying online, then don’t apply any code, Rs 75 will automatically be deducted at the payment gateway page. Net price comes out to be Rs 1224

Link Copied
login33 wrote:

<a href="/links?ddlid=305922&ddtid=111393&url=mailto:drhsaravanagmail.com" target=“_blank” rel="nofollow">drhsaravana@gma…om wrote:@

Sanjay .. wrote:

If you are paying online, then don’t apply any code, Rs 75 will automatically be deducted at the payment gateway page. Net price comes out to be Rs 1224

thank you for the information bro

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

just a short review about the product :
I bought this product from 70mm in the last week of june at almost double the price. It was bought as a birthday present for my father. The idea was that he would be able to enjoy yesteryear movies and songs on youtube. I must say the product has served the purpose. He not only watches youtube videos but has also set up a facebook account for himself, and he is not much computer savvy at all. He doesn’t use it daily but at least 3-4 hours a week.
The product has both positives and negatives, Here’s my take on it

Pros:
1. You can access youtube videos and facebook on your TV
2. Connectivity : supports ethernet as well as a few wifi dongles.
3. You can view jpg files and play mp3 & mp4 files from a pen drive
4. You can attach wireless keyboard, mouse (tested myself) and even a webcam (not tried but mentioned on the box)

Cons:
1. The display is not extra ordinary. The resolution is bit low. There is a bluish hue when you watch youtube videos and the home screen flickers a bit.
2. There is no official google play on the device. You can only install a few android applications if you have their apk file.
3. You get Force close message from time to time.

Overall I would rate it 5 out of 10 at the price I bought and 7 out of 10 at the price it is available now.
P.S I couldn’t resist buying another one at this price.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

thanks for review.

can you please tell me can i install any app if apk is available?

also how is browsing experience and youtube play – buffered or not?

how good is remote and does the touch control work fine, how is scrolling? i think 1300 is fineprice. so just wanted to confirm before buying.

thanks in advance.

Link Copied
login33 wrote:

I bought this product from 70mm in the last week of june at almost double the price. It was bought as a birthday present for my father. The idea was that he would be able to enjoy yesteryear movies and songs on youtube. I must say the product has served the purpose. He not only watches youtube videos but has also set up a facebook account for himself, and he is not much computer savvy at all. He doesn’t use it daily but at least 3-4 hours a week.

Pros:
4. You can attach wireless keyboard, mouse (tested myself) and even a webcam (not tried but mentioned on the box)

Cons:
1. The display is not extra ordinary. The resolution is bit low. There is a bluish hue when you watch youtube videos and the home screen flickers a bit.
2. There is no official google play on the device. You can only install a few android applications if you have their apk file.

Overall I would rate it 5 out of 10 at the price I bought and 7 out of 10 at the price it is available now.

really useful review for dimers, thanx

Link Copied

should we take the risk buying online from 70mm rather than on COD???
AS COD is not available so
i have just two options..
buy it now online or leave it…
pls suggest.. earlier i have bad experience with them..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
rocking mddy wrote:@

WAHA KYA BAAT H STATE LIST ME DELHI HI NHI H..

Select NCR from list https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

login33 wrote:

Pros:

Cons:

One can easily extract APK using AirDroid(Free App). Thanks for the review

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

SUNDAY PRomo code is not working
plz help me

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/86GZe.gif

Link Copied
Sanjay .. wrote:

should we take the risk buying online from 70mm rather than on COD???
AS COD is not available so
i have just two options..
buy it now online or leave it…
pls suggest.. earlier i have bad experience with them..

they improved much better now,i had good experience with 70mm, definitly go to buy bro

Link Copied
akkuasnani wrote:

SUNDAY PRomo code is not working
plz help me

Link Copied

BOUGHT
LETS C NOW HOW IT WORKS.. TOOK THE RISK..

Link Copied
Sanjay .. wrote:

BOUGHT
LETS C NOW HOW IT WORKS.. TOOK THE RISK..

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif good

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

KHG200 (COUPON COURTESY qamit )

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for the coupon qamit and hbsoneji https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Placed order now.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

shit OOS.

replyuser
Click here to reply