Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Samsung I8552 - Galaxy Grand Quattro@Rs.11719

Samsung I8552 - Galaxy Grand [email protected]

15°
Deal Hunter
KrishAvatar

http://www.shopclues.com/samsung-i8552-galaxy-g…
Selling Price : Rs.13,600
Deal Price:Rs.12,399
You Save Rs. 1201 (9% Discount)
Price includes all taxes.

One Day Deal : Get this product for Rs.12,399 /-
Use Coupon Code : SC1MANIA02
Cash Back : Get 2% (Rs. 248) cash back in terms of CluesBucks

Use coupon SHOPMANIA to get 5% off

Samsung Galaxy Win Description
Samsung Galaxy Win Duos I8552 (Grand Quattro) is the latest buzz having the most alluring and enhanced features. This Dual SIM phone offers mobility at the top of its class. It is much smarter than ever expected.
Display
The beautiful and stupendous has a 4.7 inch WVGA TFT LCD Touch Screen. It is huge and better. Now watching movies, viewing images, playing games and texting gets much easier with the smooth screen. It has a better display resolution allowing you to see everything on the screen with more clarity and sharpness.
Operating System
For a smooth and fast life it is important to have a good phone with even better OS and processor that can keep up with the fast pace of life. This phone is thus based on the latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS and powered by 1.2 GHz Quad Core Application Processor that has helped in smoothen the functions and enhance the speed of the phone. It comes with better performance now.
Connectivity
Get closer to people on the SMS and stay in touch with friends as this Smartphone has Wi-Fi, DLNA and GPS activated for internet connections. You can use the Bluetooth and USB to share files with other devices. Stay connected to your world wherever you go.
Camera
Life is beautiful and so are the moments. Capture every bit of these special moments with the 5MP rear camera. It comes with various features like Color effect, Scene Mode, Continuous Shot, and Best Photo, allowing you to capture moments in the best way. It also has a 0.3MP front VGA camera that allows you to make video calls and take self portraits.
Multimedia
Stay tuned with music wherever you as it has an FM Radio that allows you to listen to unlimited music. You can also watch videos as this supports MPEG4, H.263, H.264 and WMV video formats. You can listen to music through the audio player that supports MP3, AAC, AAC, eAAC, WMA and RA audio formats.
Memory and Battery
What more would one want than having and internal storage capacity of 8GB which can further be expanded upto 32GB through microSD card. Now store all you want in a single device and carry it with you wherever you go.
This phone is powered by a 2000mAh Li-Ion Standard battery keeping you on for longer hours.

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply