Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
[OOS] Sony SRS-BTV5 Wireless Speaker (Black) @ 994/- (Only CROMA store pickup)

[OOS] Sony SRS-BTV5 Wireless Speaker (Black) @ 994/- (Only CROMA store pickup)

164°
75% OFF 3990.0
Deal Cadet
nutcrackerz

Sony SRS-BTV5 Wireless Speaker (Black) @ 994/- (Only store pickup)
http://www.cromaretail.com/Sony-SRS-BTV5-Wirele...

You can use coupon NEWCROM5 and see if it helps.

Previous lowest price @ 2634/-
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Small in size and big on sound, the Sony SRS-BTV5 Wireless Speaker allows you to stream music with crystal clear sound and provide hands-free calling functionality. Packed with various features such as NFC Technology, 360⁰ Circle Sound Technology, this speaker is the ideal companion on the go.

NFC (One-touch Connection) Bluetooth® (SBC multiple codec) 360 Degrees Circle Sound Technology USB Charging 5 hrs Playback Hands-free Calls

https://i.imgur.com/XfGSNCs.jpg?1

Expired

Deal Wiki

6 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

At ehiwhich pin code its available

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

anyone here from chennai to help me. i would book as express delivery to his home. thanks

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

based on 2 ratings
sound quality, compact, stylish, easy to transport, speakerphone capabilities

fonearena.com
4 September 2013
In
The Sony SRS-BTV5 is a very unique gadget with a spherical build and flat base that is capable of acting as an external speaker. Sony SRS-BTV5 connects via Bluetooth or NFC. We unboxed the device recently. Let’s check out how it performs in the complete review. Unboxing Box Contents The box contents…

mymobile.co.in
23 August 2013
In
Sony has a knack for coming up with products with great design. And weird names. The SRS-BTV5 wireless speaker has both of those qualities. A spherical wireless speaker of 6.5 cm x 6.76 cm x 6.5 cm dimensions, it is small and light enough (135 grammes) to slip into a trouser pocket and comes with…

PC Magazine
11 March 2013
Us
The Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker SRS-BTV5 is small, cleverly designed, and unfortunately low on power output.

Compact. Attractive. Easy to pair.
Weak bass. Tinny treble. Speakerphone feature isn’t very loud.

CNET
19 March 2013
Us
The Sony SRS-BTV5 wireless Bluetooth speaker boasts speakerphone and (iffy) NFC capabilities, but it doesn’t beat the competition for the price.

The, is a sleek and compact ball-shaped wireless Bluetooth speaker that offers a good feature set, including a built-in rechargeable battery, speakerphone capabilities, an auxiliary input, and NFC one-touch tap-to-pair technology.
In terms of sound it fails to distinguish itself from the pack, and the NFC technology proved problematic.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks @@@saurabh1@@. It’s OOS now. Hoping dimers were able to loot. Updating title.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i want this one ! I want to gift this. Please if anyone has this do let me know.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have earlier purchased a few products from cromaretail.com and I find that that they are disposing limited quantity products with reduced prices (with no delivery option – you need to pickup from one of the assigned store) as these products are quite old or outdated and either the packaging is damaged or used earlier as display items and therefore not in pristine condition.

replyuser
Click here to reply