Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Sound Magic MP 21 @857 MRP:2000/- Cheapest

Sound Magic MP 21 @857 MRP:2000/- Cheapest

454°
57% OFF 2000.0
Deal Subedar
NEELF

Sound Magic MP 21

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/446064/medium/1544925sound-magic-mp-21-400x400-imad8dgpjhjenpvw.jpeg?1481040540

http://www.flipkart.com/sound-magic-mp-21/p/itm...

Rs. 2000 57% OFF
Rs. 857
Inclusive of taxes
(Free home delivery)

KEY FEATURES OF SOUND MAGIC MP 21
Wired
In-the-ear Headset
In-ear-canalphone Design
Built-in Microphone
20 mW of Max Power Input
15 Hz – 22000 Hz Headset Frequency Response
20 Hz – 16000 Hz Microphone Frequency Response
12 ohm Headset Impedance

COMPARE:
@1571 Snapdeal
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/soundmagic-mp21...

@1500 Amazon
http://www.amazon.in/SoundMagic-MP21-Isolation-...

@1400 HS18 OOS
http://www.homeshop18.com/sound-magic-mp21-ear-...

@1299 Shopclues OOS
http://www.shopclues.com/sound-magic-mp-21-head...

Expired

Deal Wiki

38 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Suggest FPD for the Price

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

still not yet FPD

Link Copied

How is quality of the earphone?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

FPD hote hote OOS ho gayega . that the way desidime work . i also buy soundmagic E30 at 1.5 k last week but didn’t post it on desidime . it’ useless . bTW VU suggest .

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
s_u_r wrote:

How is quality of the earphone?

One of the best IEM’s I have ever purchased. Got one today and it’s awesome. Go for it. The box manufacturing date is Dec 2013 and the price mentioned on the box is 2099rs.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal is good.. But Beware of Soundmagic warranty policy and please refer it on SoundMagic’s website… Only honoured if purchased from their exclusive retailers (never figured out where they are). Bought PL11 one year back from Pepperfry and they mentioned 2 yrs mfgr warranty, awesome sound, but one side stopped working in 6 months, Tried from Pepperfry, to the respective vendor, to Soundmagic , no use. Warranty was not availed since it was sold by Pepperfry and not by Soundmagic retailer. Will never buy soundmagic again.

So please take care.

Link Copied

Will u tell me list of retailers of sound magic.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
s_u_r wrote:

I’ve already mentioned in my reply that I my self could not figure that out…

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/446089/medium/15451591495phl.jpg?1481040548

Warranty Information

SoundMAGIC is firmly committed to providing our customers with best in class, reliable products through authorized dealers. Our policy is to honour product warranties and to perform services only on products purchased from an authorized SoundMAGIC dealer.

If you purchase a SoundMAGIC product from an unauthorized dealer or if the original factory serial number has been removed, defaced or altered, your SoundMAGIC warranty will not be valid.

There are many websites and dealers who claim to be an authorized SoundMAGIC resellers, but they are not. Products sold on these websites or from these dealers do not carry a warranty from SoundMAGIC. Purchasing SoundMAGIC products from such entities could be risky as the products may be counterfeit, used, defective, or may not be designed for use in your country.
Please protect yourself and your SoundMAGIC product by ensuring that you purchase SoundMAGIC products from an Authorized Monster Dealer.

Warranty Policy

SoundMAGIC warrants to the original retail purchaser that the product shall be free from defects in materials or workmanship in its external shell or in its internal components for a period of one (1) years, from the date of purchase, if it is properly used and maintained. If this product proves defective in either material or workmanship, SoundMAGIC, at its option, will (a) repair the product, or (b) replace the product, at no charge for parts or labor. If the product model is no longer available and cannot be repaired effectively or replaced with an identical model, SoundMAGIC at its sole option may replace the unit with a current model of equal or greater value.

Limitations

This limited warranty does not cover failure of the product resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, mishandling, or wear from ordinary use or environmental deterioration.
This limited warranty does not cover accessories, such as ear tips, cable or ear hooks.
This limited warranty does not cover consequential damage to other components.
This limited warranty is null and void for altered products.
This limited warranty terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer this product to another party.

Warranty Service

Please contact the retailer where you purchased from for warranty support.

Link Copied
shindekiran09488 wrote:

Deal is good.. But Beware of Soundmagic warranty policy and please refer it on SoundMagic’s website… Only honoured if purchased from their exclusive retailers (never figured out where they are). Bought PL11 one year back from Pepperfry and they mentioned 2 yrs mfgr warranty, awesome sound, but one side stopped working in 6 months, Tried from Pepperfry, to the respective vendor, to Soundmagic , no use. Warranty was not availed since it was sold by Pepperfry and not by Soundmagic retailer. Will never buy soundmagic again.

So please take care.

Bad luck. I have purchased so many iem’s of Soundmagic from pristinenote earlier including 2 PL21. The last one went off in few months and pristinenote actually replaced my IEM even after 5 months. Soundmagic earphones warranty is managed by the seller themselves as they get it replaced from the Okhla service center directly. Consumers are not entertained by them.

So if you buy the IEM from the seller, the seller is liable to provide you the warranty.

Don’t blame Soundmagic, blame Pepperfry for not dealing with warranty with you. You can check yourself if the soundmagic iem’s you received are genuine by the serial number printed on the box which you needs to rub to unhide it.

http://www.soundmagic.com.cn/en/Customer/Securi…

Pepperfry is known to sell crap stuff and on deep discounted price. So if you have purchased a pair of IEM’s from them with huge discount, stop cribbing if they get kaput in few months.

Link Copied
s_u_r wrote:

my above reply will clear your warranty doubts. Ask Flipkart if you want, or buy from http://www.pristinenot…m/ they sell Soundmagic iem’s and provide warranty replacement too.

Link Copied

The IEM’s I received from Flipkart is genuine. Check the image below:

https://i.imgur.com/f3ufEX2.jpg

Link Copied
rv2012 wrote:

shindekiran09488 wrote:

So please take care.

Bad luck. I have purchased so many iem’s of Soundmagic from pristinenote earlier including 2 PL21. The last one went off in few months and pristinenote actually replaced my IEM even after 5 months. Soundmagic earphones warranty is managed by the seller themselves as they get it replaced from the Okhla service center directly. Consumers are not entertained by them.

So if you buy the IEM from the seller, the seller is liable to provide you the warranty.

Don’t blame Soundmagic, blame Pepperfry for not dealing with warranty with you. You can check yourself if the soundmagic iem’s you received are genuine by the serial number printed on the box which you needs to rub to unhide it.

Pepperfry is known to sell crap stuff and on deep discounted price. So if you have purchased a pair of IEM’s from them with huge discount, stop cribbing if they get kaput in few months.

where is service centre in okhala ? i m living okhala phase-3.
i m going to buy sound magic es 18 which cost me 450.

karma given for help.

Link Copied
s_u_r wrote:

rv2012 wrote:

shindekiran09488 wrote:

So please take care.

The service center is not for end customers. They are for distributors or retailers.

Link Copied
rv2012 wrote:

s_u_r wrote:

rv2012 wrote:

shindekiran09488 wrote:

So please take care.

http://www.soundmagic.com.cn/en/Customer/Securi...

The service center is not for end customers. They are for distributors or retailers.

thanks karma given.:-} https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rv2012 wrote:

shindekiran09488 wrote:

So please take care.

Worthy info…
First of all, I m not cribbing…I was just making people aware of the warranty policy..

for FYI I have not bought it for any huge discount from Pepperfry…and Pepperfry maybe selling crap but the one I got was genuine (with outstanding sound quality) as I had checked the serial number on the same site , as you can see I have mentioned the warranty policy from the same URL as yours..
Pepperfry supported me on this and Pepperfy asked me to directly contact the seller and ship it to the seller. but the fact that I am from Mumbai, MH , India, and then I had to send the headphones to Delhi seller on my own cost which the seller does not refund (yes he mentioned that)… refrained me from using the service as I would have again incurred courier cost in it. To add to this, there was not assurance that the seller was an authorized retailer or not or even if he is, ultimately Soundmagic may reject the warranty saying handling issues or something or the other, then I would have not even got the replacement, and courier charge is anyways gone..
When someone means warranty, it is from the manufacturer and not the retailer and here it is otherwise..and the fact that there is no one to entertain warranty in country’s financial capital makes it a bad buy for me anyways.

If you can avail warranty from the retailer (who is in turn getting it from Okhla), go ahead.. I am not stopping you or anyone, I just mentioned here to make aware everyone who is interested in buying these, that it is no match to other brands warranty where you have to just go the service center in your area and its done. Thats it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

anyone tried them? I want to buy a good earphones too.
If these earphones are good please let me know, I will order them before the price rises again

Link Copied
shindekiran09488 wrote:

rv2012 wrote:

shindekiran09488 wrote:

So please take care.

Worthy info…
First of all, I m not cribbing…I was just making people aware of the warranty policy..

for FYI I have not bought it for any huge discount from Pepperfry…and Pepperfry maybe selling crap but the one I got was genuine (with outstanding sound quality) as I had checked the serial number on the same site , as you can see I have mentioned the warranty policy from the same URL as yours..
Pepperfry supported me on this and Pepperfy asked me to directly contact the seller and ship it to the seller. but the fact that I am from Mumbai, MH , India, and then I had to send the headphones to Delhi seller on my own cost which the seller does not refund (yes he mentioned that)… refrained me from using the service as I would have again incurred courier cost in it. To add to this, there was not assurance that the seller was an authorized retailer or not or even if he is, ultimately Soundmagic may reject the warranty saying handling issues or something or the other, then I would have not even got the replacement, and courier charge is anyways gone..
When someone means warranty, it is from the manufacturer and not the retailer and here it is otherwise..and the fact that there is no one to entertain warranty in country’s financial capital makes it a bad buy for me anyways.

If you can avail warranty from the retailer (who is in turn getting it from Okhla), go ahead.. I am not stopping you or anyone, I just mentioned here to make aware everyone who is interested in buying these, that it is no match to other brands warranty where you have to just go the service center in your area and its done. Thats it.

When someone means warranty, it is from the manufacturer and not the retailer and here it is otherwise

Most of the imported IEM warranty are like this..you should have checked before ordering it. Soundmagic is not a big company to open service centers here in India. There was a time audiophiles used to rant for not able to purchase the product here and have to deal with customs to get the Soundmagic iems. Atleast now we can buy from local dealers or sellers but warranty is not going to improve anytime soon like Samsung and LG etc.

If you care so much about warranty for a 500rs product considering you purchased it last year when pricing of these iems were dat low as people were not aware of it, you should buy something more reputable brand like Sony which has service center in your area. Do try the Sony headphs and try to get it replaced under warranty. You will realize how messy is to deal with such reputed companies to get a product replaced.

Also, the sound quality of these reputed headphs are too bad if you compare price wise and not to mentioned the overpricing they do for us as Indian customers. Coin has two sides likewise warranty can be an ease for one or can be PIA for another.

I too just wanted to share my experience here that if you buy from a good seller, you might not face problem regarding warranty. FYI pristine note replaced 2 Soundmagic IEMS in last 1-2 years and JBL iems same like Soundmagic.

For me Soundmagic FTW. My next iem’s will also be of Soundmagic even if I’m able to use the iems for 6 months it would be like paisa vasool.

Link Copied
anilkumar0908 wrote:

anyone tried them? I want to buy a good earphones too.
If these earphones are good please let me know, I will order them before the price rises again

Care to read the complete thread?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Lol oos and still no fpd i told you neelf. Desidime admin won’t going to give you fpd. Lots of stupid people are around here. They don’t realize what soundmagic headphones are. Unka level sirf skullcandy tak ka hai. Don’t waste your time on this site. People who run this site gets lots of money though adsense and what you get? Some stupid comments questioning product quality

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rv2012 wrote:

shindekiran09488 wrote:

rv2012 wrote:

shindekiran09488 wrote:

So please take care.

http://www.soundmagic.com.cn/en/Customer/Securi...

Worthy info…

When someone means warranty, it is from the manufacturer and not the retailer and here it is otherwise

Most of the imported IEM warranty are like this..you should have checked before ordering it. Soundmagic is not a big company to open service centers here in India. There was a time audiophiles used to rant for not able to purchase the product here and have to deal with customs to get the Soundmagic iems. Atleast now we can buy from local dealers or sellers but warranty is not going to improve anytime soon like Samsung and LG etc.

If you care so much about warranty for a 500rs product considering you purchased it last year when pricing of these iems were dat low as people were not aware of it, you should buy something more reputable brand like Sony which has service center in your area. Do try the Sony headphs and try to get it replaced under warranty. You will realize how messy is to deal with such reputed companies to get a product replaced.

Also, the sound quality of these reputed headphs are too bad if you compare price wise and not to mentioned the overpricing they do for us as Indian customers. Coin has two sides likewise warranty can be an ease for one or can be PIA for another.

I too just wanted to share my experience here that if you buy from a good seller, you might not face problem regarding warranty. FYI pristine note replaced 2 Soundmagic IEMS in last 1-2 years and JBL iems same like Soundmagic.

For me Soundmagic FTW. My next iem’s will also be of Soundmagic even if I’m able to use the iems for 6 months it would be like paisa vasool.

Totally agree with you. I bought e30 from flipkart last week at 1500 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif . Didn’t care to share it in desidime as i know what response i get

About warranty you can also send faulty headset to importer Acro Engineering. Keep your box and invoice with you for warranty.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
ankit360 wrote:

Lol oos and still no fpd i told you neelf. Desidime admin won’t going to give you fpd. Lots of stupid people are around here. They don’t realize what soundmagic headphones are. Unka level sirf skullcandy tak ka hai. Don’t waste your time on this site. People who run this site gets lots of money though adsense and what you get? Some stupid comments questioning product quality

What’s in an FPD? Some 20 bucks!

The purpose of sharing is to let others know.

If someone has asked about the quality, he may not be aware of the product. What’s wrong in it!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I heard so many complaints in SoundMagic iems about going dead just in a few months that I decided to rather buy Xiaomi Pistons but definitely like to try E10/30 some day to know the hype.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dimepincher wrote:

ankit360 wrote:

What’s in an FPD? Some 20 bucks!

The purpose of sharing is to let others know.

If someone has asked about the quality, he may not be aware of the product. What’s wrong in it!

problem is not fpd . problem is how desidime treat you . you get fps for 25% off on sendly but not for this deal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
geeko wrote:

I heard so many complaints in SoundMagic iems about going dead just in a few months that I decided to rather buy Xiaomi Pistons but definitely like to try E10/30 some day to know the hype.

yes i think same like you wait for piston long time on flipkart .then i saw e30 for ₹ 1500 and immediately buy it who know how much more time it take to release piston

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hmmm… looks like the MP21 is back to Rs.1435 and it’s not even 24 hours since posting this deal. Happened twice with me now. Other one was Senn 558 for Rs.6999 on Flipkart itself.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@ankit I looked a comparison between E10/30 and pistons everywhere but I think no one has ever done it so I decided to get both and do one myself. Got pistons yesterday. Right now burning-in. Where did u get E30 for Rs. 1500?

Link Copied
geeko wrote:

@ankit I looked a comparison between E10/30 and pistons everywhere but I think no one has ever done it so I decided to get both and do one myself. Got pistons yesterday. Right now burning-in. Where did u get E30 for Rs. 1500?

I have e10 and pistons. I like pistons better.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rv2012 wrote:

shindekiran09488 wrote:

rv2012 wrote:

shindekiran09488 wrote:

So please take care.

Worthy info…

I agree on the sound quality front, it is awesome for Soundmagic,but yes, Soundmagic warranty is an issue for me…
Sony is not bad either in sound and FYI let me tell you that I have experienced Sony India’s Warranty and so far so good I am very happy with that . The reason for this, I had ZX110A (purple) which suddenly stopped working and this happened 2 times last year, that too due to my mis-handling as the cord was stretched too much in the crowd in Mumbai’s local train. But the damage was not visible. Both the times I visited their service center at Dadar west in Mumbai. The executive checked the cord, there was no visible damage, he asked me the bill, I showed the same and he told me to get a xerox copy of the bill from neighboring xerox store. I went to the xerox store and got a copy of the bill I had and gave it to him, guess what he did, he just wrapped my old headphones in the bill xerox which I gave and opened a shelf from rear side and handed over to me a brand new sealed Sony ZX110A !!!! No questions asked!! The only thing was he gave me in white as purple was not in stock the 1st time. 2nd time a got new purple ZX110A!! I was more than happy with that.
So, by far, if you ask me about Sony, I am very happy with its service and warranty policy. Again, sharing my personal experience only.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
geeko wrote:

From flipkart ws retail last week. Now it’s oos. From where you got piston? How much you spend?

replyuser
Click here to reply