Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Pay Using mVISA to get 50% Extra balance (Maximum upto Rs.200)

Pay Using mVISA to get 50% Extra balance (Maximum upto Rs.200)

4483°
33% OFF 600.0
Deal Subedar
Desidime User

Tata Sky: Get 50% Extra Balance when you pay using mVISA

What is mVisa :

It is a new way of payment using your smartphone. No need to look around for Credit/ Debit Cards or logging into Internet Banking. Just scan the QR Code, enter MPIN and payment is done. QR Code shall be available on your TV Screen as a part of Account Summary (can be accessed by pressing Yellow/Home Button on remote).

mVisa is currently supported by following Bank apps-

Axis Bank mobile banking

HDFC PayZapp

Pockets by ICICI Bank

SBI Anywhere

How to recharge with mVisa

On Bmail/ TV Screen :
Press Yellow/ Home Button on remote
Go to Account Summary
Login to Bank App and choose ‘Pay with mVisa’
Scan the QR code present on TV screen
Enter the amount, MPIN and payment is complete
Sub shall receive confirmation from both respective Bank and Tata Sky on successful payment done

Whats More! Its raining benefits on recharging using mVisa.

Offer : Flat 50% additional balance on recharging Tata Sky using mVisa
Max cashback Rs 200 per transaction
Can be availed by sub upto 3 times per calender month
Additional Balance shall be credited in the Tata Sky account, for which the recharge has been done, within 48 hrs.
Validity : Dec 31, 2016 or first 40,000 users, whichever is earlier

Source: https://www.tatasky.com...sa https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Expired

Deal Wiki

316 Comments  |  
115 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

is this offer still live???

Link Copied

Ya can anyone pls tell me is it still live?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
I am recharge my tata sky using mvisa service from payzapp on 22 july and got additional balance on today afternoon
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

they have not refunded my money yet.. its been 10 days since i made the transaction…
I contacted tatasky.. they said that they didnt receive anything from icici pockets..
Icici pockets guy told me that the transaction was successful..

what should i do. ?
Link Copied
@oshan wrote:

they have not refunded my money yet.. its been 10 days since i made the transaction…
I contacted tatasky.. they said that they didnt receive anything from icici pockets..
Icici pockets guy told me that the transaction was successful..

what should i do. ?

Whosoever not getting refund after 7-10 days call their respective bank and ask them to raise request for disputed transaction or just wait until it will be credited back automatically in 35 working days

Link Copied

is this offer still working ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

anyone receive refund from payzap.recharge on 9july but not receive refund till now.:twisted:

Link Copied
@shubhjit wrote:

anyone receive refund from payzap.recharge on 9july but not receive refund till now.:twisted:

No

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

got refund today in pocket txn date 10 july

Link Copied

got refund today

Link Copied
“@Superdry ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...17 wrote:

Just click on home button and if you can see the offer displayed in TV then you’ll get the cashback

Link Copied
@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

“@Superdry ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...17 wrote:

Just click on home button and if you can see the offer displayed in TV then you’ll get the cashback

ya showing but little worried about first 40000 customers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’m not able to find my account option in my tats sky. Can someone help me out. I did try the yellow button and home button

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@MasterDimer wrote:

I’m not able to find my account option in my tats sky. Can someone help me out. I did try the yellow button and home button

Hi.. You can also pay on the website using mvisa Payment. Code is also displayed on the web also. Thanks..

Link Copied
@Jai Shani Maharaja wrote:

@MasterDimer wrote:

Hi.. You can also pay on the website using mvisa Payment. Code is also displayed on the web also. Thanks..

yes it is there but the biggest question is .. it is working right now ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It was working yesterday also…i belv as some one said, if its still showinf the offsr on tv payment page if 40000 customers target still not reached

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received Rs 400 refund in Payzap for transaction done on 10th July

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

OFFER IS STILL LIVE

Done recharge Yesterday with Pockets.. Got 200 Today. Remember ONLY 3 recharges per month.

Link Copied

Not working just pressed the yellow button, does not give any scan code. It just goes to the welcome screen and sits there with the tata sky help option showing.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@dushie wrote:

Not working just pressed the yellow button, does not give any scan code. It just goes to the welcome screen and sits there with the tata sky help option showing.

I recharged on the web, payment by mvisa Tatasky.com

Link Copied

@dushie wrote:

@All_Dimers How many times I will tell here that, until QR code is showing on TV screen offer is alive for you and others too. Once the offer ends, Tata Sky will remove QR code from STB and from website also. You will stop seeing that image of 50% extra balance on TV and website once offer ends and only QR code will show not offer details

As per CC, 40000 txns have been completed long ago but Tata Sky not winding up offer and it is contuining. In starting many customers face payment failure. Now they are testing and once it ends, you will get to know. Maybe it will remain active till July 31st or after that too. So Tata Sky is not obeying their own terms which is good for customers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif If it stays in August then 3 Txn again https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Those who are not getting codes on TV, go to My Tata Sky website. Login ur account and Click Recharge Tab. Enter Amount – Skip Coupons and on Payment Page Select mVISA. On final page they will show QR code for that respective payment and it will be valid for 5 mins *(300 seconds). Scan QR code with your Bank App (PayZapp, Pockets, Axis Mobile, SBI Anywhere, BoB M Clip etc.) and make the payment.

Link Copied
@dushie wrote:

@MasterDimer wrote:

atlast i found two tatasky users who can not see a/c status on pressing help button like me….FYI, i have made many complaints of same to TS but their backend/frontend support staff failed to solve the problem.

Link Copied
@chingumboy wrote:

@dushie wrote:

@All_Dimers How many times I will tell here that, until QR code is showing on TV screen offer is alive for you and others too. Once the offer ends, Tata Sky will remove QR code from STB and from website also. You will stop seeing that image of 50% extra balance on TV and website once offer ends and only QR code will show not offer details

As per CC, 40000 txns have been completed long ago but Tata Sky not winding up offer and it is contuining. In starting many customers face payment failure. Now they are testing and once it ends, you will get to know. Maybe it will remain active till July 31st or after that too. So Tata Sky is not obeying their own terms which is good for customers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif If it stays in August then 3 Txn again https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Those who are not getting codes on TV, go to My Tata Sky website. Login ur account and Click Recharge Tab. Enter Amount – Skip Coupons and on Payment Page Select mVISA. On final page they will show QR code for that respective payment and it will be valid for 5 mins *(300 seconds). Scan QR code with your Bank App (PayZapp, Pockets, Axis Mobile, SBI Anywhere, BoB M Clip etc.) and make the payment.

Just followed the above steps and made a recharge of Rs 500.
Had another question, how many times can one recharge under this offer. As Max cashback is Rs 200.
Just saw we can do three. Can we do back to back 3 recharges or need to give it some time gap.

Link Copied
@dushie wrote:

Had another question, how many times can one recharge under this offer. As Max cashback is Rs 200. I did the first recharge just now.

Why u recharged with 500? Max. cashback is 200 and its 50%, so 400 was enough. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

btw you can recharge 3 times in a month and yes u can recharge all 3 same day.

Link Copied
@chingumboy wrote:

@dushie wrote:

Had another question, how many times can one recharge under this offer. As Max cashback is Rs 200. I did the first recharge just now.

Why u recharged with 500? Max. cashback is 200 and its 50%, so 400 was enough. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I need to make payment for semi annual multi box. So need to add at least Rs 1500 in the account. Also need to pay monthly charges which is Rs 370

Link Copied

I am also facing similar issue

@dearajay wrote:

@dushie wrote:

@MasterDimer wrote:

atlast i found two tatasky users who can not see a/c status on pressing help button like me….FYI, i have made many complaints of same to TS but their backend/frontend support staff failed to solve the problem.

Link Copied
@royalraj wrote:

@dearajay wrote:

@dushie wrote:

@MasterDimer wrote:

did u complain??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@chingumboy wrote:

@dushie wrote:

Is this offer is applicable If I recharge 2 tata sky account 3 time with same payZapp?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@dearajay wrote:

@royalraj wrote:

@dearajay wrote:

@dushie wrote:

@MasterDimer wrote:

did u complain??

In my case account tab was not visible, only tata sky help was visible and tata sky backend team does not know anything !! So I told them to send account status on my screen and I got my account tab back https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif May be this will also work for you.

Link Copied

In my case account tab was not visible, only tata sky help was visible and tata sky backend team does not know anything !! So I told them to send account status on my screen and I got my account tab back https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif May be this will also work for you.

Same happened with me too. My Account Status tab disappeared and I called them. They pushed it and it was back like before though QR code started showing next day morning.

For your query, you can recharge 2 Tata Sky with same Payzapp. TnC says payment with mVISA. With which app you are paying don’t matter. 3 times condition is for Tata Sky ID not payment account.

replyuser
Click here to reply