**Lifetime free credit card ** YES Prosperity R...

**Lifetime free credit card ** YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card - Valuable one with more benefits. A must have credit card

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
1
76
1006
11

YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card – http://apply.yesbank.in/credit-card/prosperity-...

Make your transactions truly rewarding, by earning quick Reward Points and redeem them easily for exciting merchandise. Enjoy the convenience and safety of cashless payments.
Eligibility for YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card
1: Age Criteria: Minimum 21 years to maximum 60 years
2: Salaried or Self Employed
3: Minimum Gross Salary (Annual) or Annual Income of Rs 5.5 lakhs.

Welcome Onboard with 1000 Reward Points on total spends of Rs 2500 within 30 days of card set up

Accelerated Rewards on Birthday, Dining, International & Online Spends

Annual membership fees
First Year Membership Fee of Rs 250 , reversed on spends of Rs 5,000 within 90 days of card Set up
Renewal Membership Fee of Rs 250, reversed on spends of Rs 15,000 within 12 months prior to the renewal.

Welcome Reward Points
1000 Reward Points on INR 2,500/- Retail Spends (Within first 30 days of card issuance)
Annual Reward Points
Earn 10,000 Reward Points on Annual Spend of INR. 1.8 Lakhs in one anniversary year
Anniversary year is defined as 12 months from the date of card set up or date of renewal
Reward Points Program
4 Reward Points on every INR 100 retail spends done on your Birthday (MYDAY)
3 Reward Points on every INR 100 spent on International transactions (POS and ECOM)
2 Reward Points on every INR 100 on Online transactions and Dining
1 Reward Point on every INR 100 on all other retail spendsa
100 Reward Points on doing 4 transactions (of INR 500/- or above) within statement cycle for first 6 statement cycle
500 Reward Points on each YES PayNow registration.
Dedicated Catalogue of Products to choose from, for reward points redemption
Please visit https://www.yesrewardz.com/creditcard/r...ds to know more or redeem reward points
Preferential Interest Rate on Revolving Credit and Preferential Foreign Currency Markup
Preferential Foreign Currency Markup of 3.4%
Interest Rate of 2.40% per month (28.80% annually) on revolving credit for Cardmembers who have YES BANK Salary or Savings Account relationship
Interest Rate of 3.22% per month (38.64% annually) on revolving credit for Cardmembers who do not have YES BANK Salary or Savings Account relationship
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Fuel surcharge is waivedc at all fuel stations across India for transactions between INR 400/- to INR 5,000/-
MasterCard® SecureCode™
Secure your online transactions with MasterCard® SecureCode™

Only applicable for retail transaction. Not applicable for Fuel Transactions
Applicable only on Standing Instruction based registration, not applicable for register and pay or adhoc payment
Surcharge reversal amount is capped at INR 125/- in a statement cycle

Instant EMI
There are some things in life that you want instantly. We understand your needs and present to you our unique ‘Instant EMI’ feature on your YES BANK Credit Card.
You can now take your dream holiday or the long-awaited wide screen television and repay in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) with your YES BANK Credit Card. You can earn rewards points on your transactions that are converted into EMIs
Key Attractions:
Zero documentation
No Processing fees
Repayment options from 3 months to 24 months
Convert Transaction starting from as low as INR 2,500
Interest Rates ranging from 12% p.a to 15% p.a
List of Partners:
Now you can shop with your YES BANK Credit Card for groceries, gadgets, trendy apparel or booking travel tickets, pay in easy instalments at the following merchant partner.

Value chart : https://www.yesbank.in/pdf/value_chart_for_yes_...

Terms and conditions : https://www.yesbank.in/pdf/tnc_creditcar...df

Update :Lifetime free card. Offers extended till December 6th.

27 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
1
76
1006
11
netrafter wrote:

Showing as "Limited period offer – Life Time Free Card " at http://apply.yesbank.in/credit-card/prosperity-...

Yes but lifetime offer was valid till 31st october 2106. Anyways its a worth to spend 5000 RS in 60 days to get the reversal. Also it offers more reward points which is excellent.

Edit: As per CC, lifetime offer is extended.

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40

Is below in addition to the per transaction rewards?
“1000 Reward Points on INR 2,500/- Retail Spends (Within first 30 days of card issuance)”

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
1
76
1006
11
bargainhunter wrote:

Is below in addition to the per transaction rewards?
“1000 Reward Points on INR 2,500/- Retail Spends (Within first 30 days of card issuance)”

Yes this is an additional rewards and normal per transaction rewards will also apply on 2500 Rs spend.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
430
10

vu

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
1

Raddi card… 1 RP is 25paise so on 1.8 L you get 25oo

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
72
68
1

Is it lifetime free now as well ??

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
1
76
1006
11

Yes as per the site it’s free and I got a call from yes bank Mumbai who told its life time free card and the offer is extended. Credit card Points are worth since the lady who spoke to me told that just for registering a number for Bill pay we get 500 points. So 10 numbers, its 5000 points free.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

Wonderful offer. My bro has applied one. Thanks for letting us know on this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
682
21

but yesrewardz are worst.. reward points will not show in dashboard even after a month

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
1
76
1006
11
TEMPER wrote:

but yesrewardz are worst.. reward points will not show in dashboard even after a month

Credit cards were launched just before 3 months back. Are you using one? if so can i have your feedback? My friend is using it and did not have any problems whatsoever. I have applied for it and want to know more feedbacks so that i will take more precautions

Img 20161125 220914
Deal Lieutenant
2
27
4252
42
Expand
deals44u wrote:

Credit cards were launched just before 3 months back. Are you using one? if so can i have your feedback? My friend is using it and did not have any problems whatsoever. I have applied for it and want to know more feedbacks so that i will take more precautions

Extended till? Okay you updated it in main pist till 6th Dec



@bookface @PaytmKaPoojari You may be interested in this.

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
682
21
Expand
deals44u wrote:

Credit cards were launched just before 3 months back. Are you using one? if so can i have your feedback? My friend is using it and did not have any problems whatsoever. I have applied for it and want to know more feedbacks so that i will take more precautions

i dont know about credit card.. used debit card before..worst exp..almost 2k reward points not shown in dashboard even after a month of transactions.. i went to bank and asked them to close my bank account and I withdrawn my min balance.. but till now it was not closed, of course im not using that account

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
165
1388
22

Apply for a Lifetime Free ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card Online ?

aNY IDEA ABOUT THIS ONE.. iS IT GOOD ?

or it 99 plus service tax… every year : even if they say its free

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
1
76
1006
11
itzdreaming wrote:

Apply for a Lifetime Free ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card Online ?

aNY IDEA ABOUT THIS ONE.. iS IT GOOD ?


or it 99 plus service tax… every year : even if they say its free

Im using ICICI bank card and its a nightmare. They transfer all your points to payback and even when you redeem those points in mobikwik, they charge you 50+tax.

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
1
76
1006
11
Expand
TEMPER wrote:

i dont know about credit card.. used debit card before..worst exp..almost 2k reward points not shown in dashboard even after a month of transactions.. i went to bank and asked them to close my bank account and I withdrawn my min balance.. but till now it was not closed, of course im not using that account

My friend had just got one and he is using it. Points are getting updated and lets see how it is getting progressed. They recently launched the credit card package and lets see how the approval process goes.

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
3
459
4633
43
Expand
saymyname wrote:

Extended till? Okay you updated it in main pist till 6th Dec



@bookface @PaytmKaPoojari You may be interested in this.

It’s above my pay scale bro!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Have to adjust with HDFC as of now

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
404
4

HDFC diners rocks always.. nothing can beat these cards.. made so many(cant disclose as people wont belive) points in 6 months.. they give 3 points on 150 for rewardz card and 4 for premium card.. thier offers are too good.. you get 2X points on weekend retail spends.. and 10x on fk, bigbasket, redbus, myntra. Goibibo..
now they kept a cap for these 10X points.. still you can save 2k per month minmum.
Unlimted lounge access and you can save 1.5/2% on spends via rewardz/premium cards..
I got life time free premium card as i’m a HDFC preferred customer..
lookout hdfcdinersclub.in for more detials..

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
27
2,079
56006
1065
tnv wrote:

HDFC diners rocks always.. nothing can beat these cards.. made so many(cant disclose as people wont belive) points in 6 months.. they give 3 points on 150 for rewardz card and 4 for premium card.. thier offers are too good.. you get 2X points on weekend retail spends.. and 10x on fk, bigbasket, redbus, myntra. Goibibo..
now they kept a cap for these 10X points.. still you can save 2k per month minmum.
Unlimted lounge access and you can save 1.5/2% on spends via rewardz/premium cards..
I got life time free premium card as i’m a HDFC preferred customer..
lookout hdfcdinersclub.in for more detials..

Better than allmiles?
If yes then I’ll ask for upgrade

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
682
21
Expand
Achilles wrote:

Better than allmiles?
If yes then I’ll ask for upgrade

im using allmiles.. we can use reward points for recharge.. prev it was 75p per point..before month value is 50p..now 25p https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif but afaik allmiles is better than diners

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
1
76
1006
11
tnv wrote:

HDFC diners rocks always.. nothing can beat these cards.. made so many(cant disclose as people wont belive) points in 6 months.. they give 3 points on 150 for rewardz card and 4 for premium card.. thier offers are too good.. you get 2X points on weekend retail spends.. and 10x on fk, bigbasket, redbus, myntra. Goibibo..
now they kept a cap for these 10X points.. still you can save 2k per month minmum.
Unlimted lounge access and you can save 1.5/2% on spends via rewardz/premium cards..
I got life time free premium card as i’m a HDFC preferred customer..
lookout hdfcdinersclub.in for more detials..

They ask these fees https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

First Year Membership Fee – Rs. 10,000/- + Applicable TaxesRenewal Membership Fee – Rs. 5,000/- + Applicable Taxes

So https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
404
4
Expand
TEMPER wrote:

im using allmiles.. we can use reward points for recharge.. prev it was 75p per point..before month value is 50p..now 25p https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif but afaik allmiles is better than diners

I dont knowbabout almiles.. but yeah if you get more than 2% worth as reward points..and weekend spends 4% again you can get 20% worth as rewards in flipkart, bigbasket, redbus, goibibo then almiles is good.. if not.. need less to say.. diners is a good choice..

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
404
4
Expand
deals44u wrote:

They ask these fees https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

First Year Membership Fee – Rs. 10,000/- + Applicable TaxesRenewal Membership Fee – Rs. 5,000/- + Applicable Taxes

So https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I think thats for diners balck.. now a days they are not issuing this card..

Diners rewardz you will get it freely mostly which has limited benfites like you will get 1.5% as rewardz for this annual charge is 1000
For Premium youll get 2% as rewaeds for this annual charge is 2500..
http://www.hdfcbankdinersclub.com/diners-club-r...
http://www.hdfcbankdinersclub.com/diners-club-p...

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
1
76
1006
11
Expand
tnv wrote:

I think thats for diners balck.. now a days they are not issuing this card..

Diners rewardz you will get it freely mostly which has limited benfites like you will get 1.5% as rewardz for this annual charge is 1000
For Premium youll get 2% as rewaeds for this annual charge is 2500..
http://www.hdfcbankdinersclub.com/diners-club-r...
http://www.hdfcbankdinersclub.com/diners-club-p...

If im an existing HDFC card holder, how to apply for this card?

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
141
1606
13
Expand
deals44u wrote:

Im using ICICI bank card and its a nightmare. They transfer all your points to payback and even when you redeem those points in mobikwik, they charge you 50+tax.

Redemption charge was 25+tax. Not sure if they have increased it.
Its good if you also have a ICICI savings account. They give 10 Payback points per monthly auto debit of RD, max 100 per month. Just set up 10 RD of 500 each. You get 1200 points a year which works out to Rs.300. Covers the redemption charge.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
404
4
Expand
deals44u wrote:

If im an existing HDFC card holder, how to apply for this card?

Thats the problem… if you are holding a Hdfc CC Generally they wont issue you another card.. check with the customer care once..

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
1
76
1006
11

Thank you for the information. I’ll check

Missing