Coolpad Dazen 1- Don't waste Your Money on Any ...

Coolpad Dazen 1- Don't waste Your Money on Any COOLPAD !!!!!

Score: 7 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Trust me im a doctor
Deal Cadet
2
118
314
10

I think You All Know The specs !

So I am telling you the core fact only, short and precise !
Though the hardware seems capable but this phone has too many issues like- poor camera Heating, Battery draining too fast etc. The worst part is it’s software which doesn’t even have basic function like- restrict background data, selecting 3g only mode, battery saver modes, data management, video call and many many more !

And the tragedy doesn’t end here, the company neither provides software update nor they seem interested in it; the product is Not even listed as of now on the official website (Forget lollipop update or any software update for otg support). Seems they just want to sell this junk here and get rid of it ! Such an attitude will lead them nowhere !

The Bottomline- Don’t waste your time on it, show some respect to your hard earned money and NEVER BUY ANY COOLPAD MOBILE !!!

22 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
91
2306
29

Thank you for genuine review. I was thinking to buy coolpad note 3.

Giphy
Tech Guru
37
867
17867
362

Again repeating : some like idli some like dosa, everyone got their own views so don’t read reviews.

Download
Deal Cadet
1
114
706
8
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Again repeating : some like idli some like dosa, everyone got their own views so don’t read reviews.


Touchè..🍻 +1🙋

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

It was known to me that Coolpad would definately have some issues thats why i ignored the deal. First when coolpad launched their product with Spice televentures , my friend purchased one that had some problem of heating and apps not getting launched.

After that it was Yureka , again heating problem, see amazon feedbacks.

I purchased Meizu M1 Note for 7999 , its build quality is truly awesome, no heating + Awesome battery lasts 7-8 on continuous gameplay or on 3G . 3140 mAh battery , Normally it lasts 36-40 hours .;-}

FULL HD 401 ppi with GORILLA GLASS 3 .
Lollipop Update is available from 9 October.
Free RAM 1.3GB
All games playable.
No lag so far.
Awesome camera.

ANTUTU SCORE 46500 after Lollipop update , can beat any mobile under 8000 budget even Coolpad 3 Note having 3GB RAM toungueout

See below comparison MI4I VS ONEPLUS ONE VS MEIZU M1 NOTE..

Trust me im a doctor
Deal Cadet
2
118
314
10
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Again repeating : some like idli some like dosa, everyone got their own views so don’t read reviews.


I presented the true real facts about this handset, rest it’s upto you to decide because no one can restrict you from wasting your own money !
I repented my decision of buying this and was willing to tell people that they should not waste their money like me, so i shared this !

Do u know, when I enquired more about coolpad; I got to know that few years ago they were exposed for installing MALWARES in their Android mobiles !!!!
Now what can you expect from this company ??
Just two options- Stay Away or Suffer !!
It’s upto you to decide !

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Recent activity
Deal Subedar
0
96
1598
73

But NO ONE like ROTTEN idli or dosa…every one wish to have good, tasty & quality Idli or Dosa, isn’t it?

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Again repeating : some like idli some like dosa, everyone got their own views so don’t read reviews.


Trust me im a doctor
Deal Cadet
2
118
314
10
@mitra wrote:

But NO ONE like ROTTEN idli or dosa…every one wish to have good, tasty & quality Idli or Dosa, isn’t it?

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Again repeating : some like idli some like dosa, everyone got their own views so don’t read reviews.



Exactly !!!!!

Trust me im a doctor
Deal Cadet
2
118
314
10

Not finding anyone on olx quikr to sell this junk, complete waste of my hard earned money !!!!

Img 18410535133770
Deal Newbie
0
50
56
3

I have rooted my coolpad dazen1 and suddenly I got one update I downloaded and while installing there is error I contacted service centre also nothing was happened my phone completely wasted nothing is open It struck in main page only software error, please any body help me to how to Un root my coolpad dazen1.

Trust me im a doctor
Deal Cadet
2
118
314
10
@dvpradeepkumar66316 wrote:

I have rooted my coolpad dazen1 and suddenly I got one update I downloaded and while installing there is error I contacted service centre also nothing was happened my phone completely wasted nothing is open It struck in main page only software error, please any body help me to how to Un root my coolpad dazen1.


Don’t tell all this to the service centre people ! Just go there and say that you got an update notifications and while installing the update it happened ! They will flash your device with original ROM and it will be ok ! But remember not to tell them the whole story, Just do what I said !

Img 18410535133770
Deal Newbie
0
50
56
3

Once I visited the service centre and they holded my phone for 5 days and finally what that people said is software not available with us you want to replace the mother board then I came back and iam not visited any other service centre in bangalore.

Trust me im a doctor
Deal Cadet
2
118
314
10

Then complain on there toll free number !
Visit the centre again !

Thumbimgcrop 1452927339794
suspended
4
256
1930
23
"@G33kBoyRavi":http://www.desidime.com/users/269550 wrote:

Again repeating : some like idli some like dosa, everyone got their own views so don’t read reviews.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

but bro i think your device have some problems,i am using coolpad dazen one from almost 5-6 months and my device is still running fast and free ram always 1gb or 1.3gb and it never heats too much.i think the problem is with your device only.

Trust me im a doctor
Deal Cadet
2
118
314
10
@dscs47195 wrote:

but bro i think your device have some problems,i am using coolpad dazen one from almost 5-6 months and my device is still running fast and free ram always 1gb or 1.3gb and it never heats too much.i think the problem is with your device only.


Did u read what i have written ? It’s not hardware but other issues !!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

yeah there are some software problems but as hardware concerned,my battery never drained too fast and not its camera healts that much like you are saying

Trust me im a doctor
Deal Cadet
2
118
314
10

Do u have White color one ??

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2316
26

10 times better than YU yunique

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
2
433
4475
41
@drdelvik wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Again repeating : some like idli some like dosa, everyone got their own views so don’t read reviews.


I presented the true real facts about this handset, rest it’s upto you to decide because no one can restrict you from wasting your own money !
I repented my decision of buying this and was willing to tell people that they should not waste their money like me, so i shared this !

Do u know, when I enquired more about coolpad; I got to know that few years ago they were exposed for installing MALWARES in their Android mobiles !!!!
Now what can you expect from this company ??
Just two options- Stay Away or Suffer !!
It’s upto you to decide !


whats ur opinion abt oneplus X?? battery is less but how abt odr performance??worth buying?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
61
248
5
"@bookface":http://www.desidime.com/users/391821 wrote:


whats ur opinion abt oneplus X?? battery is less but how abt odr performance??worth buying?

Battery Is not less
With black mode.. It really switches off most of the pixels with AMOLED and You can save much more battery

5 hours screen on time for an average user is not considered average battery
And don’t judge a battery merely only by its mah… It’s how optimised the performance is to make the best out of it

Trust me im a doctor
Deal Cadet
2
118
314
10
@bookface wrote:

@drdelvik wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Again repeating : some like idli some like dosa, everyone got their own views so don’t read reviews.


I presented the true real facts about this handset, rest it’s upto you to decide because no one can restrict you from wasting your own money !
I repented my decision of buying this and was willing to tell people that they should not waste their money like me, so i shared this !

Do u know, when I enquired more about coolpad; I got to know that few years ago they were exposed for installing MALWARES in their Android mobiles !!!!
Now what can you expect from this company ??
Just two options- Stay Away or Suffer !!
It’s upto you to decide !


whats ur opinion abt oneplus X?? battery is less but how abt odr performance??worth buying?


No !dea friend, i have not used oneplus !!!

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
2
433
4475
41
@hkharry wrote:

"@bookface":http://www.desidime.com/users/391821 wrote:


whats ur opinion abt oneplus X?? battery is less but how abt odr performance??worth buying?

Battery Is not less
With black mode.. It really switches off most of the pixels with AMOLED and You can save much more battery

5 hours screen on time for an average user is not considered average battery
And don’t judge a battery merely only by its mah… It’s how optimised the performance is to make the best out of it


battery and after service is d only thing which is stopping me! i’ll wait for few more days to get a detailed review… rest all aspects r good!