Did u got Huawei Vision U8850 worth 8,999 @ 4999/- only??

84°
Deal Newbie
shakti.khatk...

Who else got Huawei Vision U8850 worth 8,999 @ 4999/- only

i bought a silver one in the scheme

and what i liked till now is
fast delivery ordered on saturday..recieved it on tuesday
1gb internal ROM
Firmware Over The Air Feature
..and wow…..got 4gb microsd free………
great unibody design(puts it class apart from karbonn micromax etc)..and has a machanism to restart if it stops responding
and f.w. is 2.3.7(with wifi tether facility)
and driver and suite is loaded in phone memory only…..
tell isuues like today it told that battery charging is stopped as phone temprature i quite hight(never expected such responsed from a 5k phone)
so till now………….majaaaa a gaya…….

plz share your views too

for more in-depth details :- http://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_u8850_vision-41….

9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
shakti.khatkar926 wrote:

Who else got Huawei Vision U8850 worth 8,999 @ 4999/- only

i bought a silver one in the scheme

and what i liked till now is
fast delivery ordered on saturday..recieved it on tuesday
1gb internal ROM
Firmware Over The Air Feature
..and wow…..got 4gb microsd free………
great unibody design(puts it class apart from karbonn micromax etc)..and has a machanism to restart if it stops responding
and f.w. is 2.3.7(with wifi tether facility)
and driver and suite is loaded in phone memory only…..
tell isuues like today it told that battery charging is stopped as phone temprature i quite hight(never expected such responsed from a 5k phone)
so till now………….majaaaa a gaya…….

plz share your views too

Post some pics also

Generous Generous
Link Copied

nobody else got it, probably..

now that u got it, please post some review and pics. The phone really looks very good to me. Lets see how it looks in actual! Please do post the pics.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bhai mujhe bhi badi khushi hogi pics upload kar ke……yesterday even took the snaps to upload…….but don’t know how to upload them here…….kindly tell me how……so that i can……

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
shakti.khatkar926 wrote:

Bhai mujhe bhi badi khushi hogi pics upload kar ke……yesterday even took the snaps to upload…….but don’t know how to upload them here…….kindly tell me how……so that i can……

first upload to imgur.com then copy the link stating website and blog and paste it here….. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bhai….yesterday i showed the phone to my teacher saying ……sir have you seen a phone in which battery can’t be opened……he said no……..then i showed him…..sir this phone is made by one carved piece of metal and then this curved glass takes 17 hours to be made……..he asked what is “Huawei” i told him that this is the largest telecom equipment manufacturing company in the world……….and his response was……..Waaahhh…….but if battery can’t be accessed means battery will never go weak??

Following is saholic order:-
Ordered On: 04/05/2013 03:49:37 PM
Promised Delivery Date: 08/05/2013
First Delivery Attempted on: 07/05/2013
Delivered on: 07/05/2013
Item Qty. Total Price
Huawei Vision U8850 (Silver) 1 Rs. 4999
Total Amount: Rs. 4999

these are the pics (album name ‘Huawei Vision U8850 Silver’)

https://i.imgur.com/a...xk

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Hehe.

There are many phones with non-removable battery. I use Xperia P which also has single aluminum unibody design, with non-removable battery.. And, its got only 1305 mAh battery…

Its not like that the non-removable batteries dont go weak. They also go bad.. And they probably cost more than the removable ones.

congrats for ur purchase, though. just enjoy it. its not gonna go weak so soon! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bhai ….“Waaahhh…….but if battery can’t be accessed means battery will never go weak??” was my sir’s reply……i know that it will go kaput someday…..
and this 4999/- of the handset is to be paid in 3 emi’s(without any charge).
but there is not root and/or CWM for 2.3.7 rom version of this set(or may be i have not found it till now)…
and its screen-guard has to be bought via ebay from deucheland….

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

when compared with a7+ everything is better in u8850
but i don’t know to lessen sar or what
a7+ gps was able to locate even indoors but u8850 is outdoor only
and bluetooth range of u8850 is lesser than a7+

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Hmm…

I got Huawei Ascend Y300 for Rs.7400 from Ebay. Another good option with 512 MB RAM, Front Camera, and Jelly Bean out of the box! Touch is also very very good!

replyuser
Click here to reply