Hey guys, it was the test of my patience and finally i got my Nexus 4
- 139 Grams light weight and 4.7 inch screen size with 768 X 1280 Pixels resolution
- Front Design is kinda same as Galaxy Nexus but the back is completely different….and better
- True HD IPS Plus capacitive touchscreen. Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 16GB of storage and 2GB RAM
- DC-HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP support
- 8 MP, 3264 × 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and features like photosphere and quick settings.
- Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait with Adreno 320 GPU.
- Sensors – Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Contrast ratio: 1341 (nominal) / 1.926:1 (sunlight)
- Non-removable Li-Po 2100 mAh battery
So, without further ado Lets get started
So, first impressions after using it for a day :
- 1. Build Quality is freaking awesome. Love the design as well. Sparkling back looks really cool
- 2. Light weight and portable device. You can easily transfer your data from pc to phone. No need of extra software. However, i do recommend Nexus Root Toolkit
- 3. Bargain-basement price. This is a beast at this price. I got it from iShopInternational for just over 24K INR. I ordered on 30th Jan and delivered on 9th Feb. But the ETA is now increased from less than a week to 2-3 weeks.
- 4. Performance is really superb. Quick boot. Blazing fast multi-tasking capabilities between high definition apps as well.
- 5. Have tested some games like Subway surfer, Temple Run 2…..works flawlessly. Haven’t tried high-end games like TDKR, NFS MW, TASM… Will update on the same when i test it.
- 6. Wirless charging capability is a good feature but you gotta pay extra to get that beautiful sphere.
- 7. Excellent high-definition screen. I’m really impressed by the Screen Quality… So much better than the Galaxy Nexus.
- 8. The main advantage of having a Nexus Device is you’ll be the first one to get the Android update directly from google. Got Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box. Updated to 4.2.1 right away! Google is set to release the next version of Android i.e. Key Lime Pie. And of course, Nexus 4 will be the first to get the update.
- 9. Great new camera functions like photosphere and quick settings. A hell lot of improvement over the camera quality on the Galaxy Nexus.
- 10. The battery is non-removable which is a sort of disadvantage.
- 11. The memory is just 16GB and is not-expandable, a huge disadvantage. Do not buy 8GB version if you’re a heavy user
- 12. I personally like the on screen buttons. So its an advantage for me having a nexus device Unlike Samsung devices with capacitive physical buttons
- 13. No 4G (LTE). But who cares? Saala 3G to thik se chalta nai yahan xD
I’ve spent just a single day with this device but I’ll suggest you not to waste your money on the other android devices if your budget is 20-25K. This is the best phone you can get at this price. The developer support is huuuge for the nexus devices. Though the device was out of stock for 2 months but now it is finally available. Just grab it guys before it goes OOS again.
Compare it with other phones like Stupid Samsung Galaxy Grand(My personal opinion, please don’t kill me for this comment ) in the similar price range and many other phones as well