Lava iris 405 mobile Unboxing pictures with use...

Lava iris 405 mobile Unboxing pictures with user review

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181

Snaps taken by Nikon v1 + 10-30mm lens 2 year old baby holding the mobile wink

Quick review: I amazed by it’s looks. nice display. Today i have just recharged it. while recharging i connected laptop via wifi. Worked perfectly however, mobile heated up a bit. After removing charging cord again i used mobile for 5 minutes wifi surfing by which cost me around 15 to 20% of battery!

I’ll update as i get new things about it.

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Default
Deal Lieutenant
7
312
5844
157

Is this review….??

eek eek eek eek eek eek

All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
39
46
18115
248

i can only say 1 thing….ur hands r too small for cell size…
BTW…wats ur age?

200
Budding Star
27
1,759
21592
381
rajdesidime wrote:

i can only say 1 thing….ur hands r too small for cell size…
BTW…wats ur age?


deadman wrote:

Snaps taken by Nikon v1 + 10-30mm lens 2 year old baby holding the mobile wink


All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
39
46
18115
248
Utsav wrote:

rajdesidime wrote:

i can only say 1 thing….ur hands r too small for cell size…
BTW…wats ur age?


deadman wrote:

Snaps taken by Nikon v1 + 10-30mm lens 2 year old baby holding the mobile wink



biggrin biggrin

161
Analyst
10
116
14688
270

Raj tu pehli line bhi nahi padh paaya post ki biggrin

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
39
46
18115
248
Jai Samdariya wrote:

Raj tu pehli line bhi nahi padh paaya post ki biggrin


photu itni acchi thi upar se ankur ka comment padha…socha 4 line kya padni…toungueout

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
0
4969
181

Some more pictures:




Review continues…. Before this mobile i have been using Micromax a52. If i compare, this mobile looks way better than a52. Sound quality is loud enough. In box other than charger, hands free, manual they also provided screen gard and back-cover. Yet to try camera. I’ll update here shortly.