Liitokala Lii - 500 (Battery charger)

45°
Deal Subedar
desibuddy

As i bought the LED torch (power 2600 Lumens) from Aliexpress, that is power enough to bright the whole path during night walking or in early morning walk.

Offtopic:
i am shame of old yellow bulb torches, which are not even compared to this LED torch, as this single 18650 battery is powerful and i love it so much..
--
As LED torch brightness is high, and i always use it in high mode, so battery empty in 30- 40 minutes, low mode means, it take 1.15 hour to empty.

It uses 18650 battery, which are high capacity and easily rechargable, so i bought 4 low quality 18650 battery for testing purpose,

If you planned to buy 18650 battery – buy low quality battery first and test all your usage like charging, over usage, overvolt, undervolt then buy quality battery, because
Low quality 18650 battery – 180 rs
High quality 18650 battery – 850 rs (buy original panasonic only, dont think about other brands even in dreams)

so now i got 4 18650 batteries, and bought 1x charger for 65 rs, and it just charge one by one, it have 2 light => red (charging) green (charge completed), it dont show how much the battery charged in last session and how much capacity of battery, so planned to buy one high end battery charger

Now i got 2 choices
Liitokala brand and opus brand, both are top and #1 #2 like battery charger brands in affordable price, after analyses i choosed Liitokala due to simplicity , as opus have lot of option that may confuse, so i ordered Liitokala from aliexpress and got deleivered in 1 month

Liitokala Lii – 500

we can charge lot of battery sizes, but i used 18650 size alone.
we can charge 4 battery of independent size and current (300 mAH, 500 mAH, 700 mAH, 1A), but i choose 500mAH mostly and urgent needs i use 700 mAH, as slow charging means, long battery life.

it have LCD display which show the voltage of battery and charging and all..
i am happy with it.

Will post more about it soon.

replyuser
Click here to reply