Mobikwik SUCKS. Fraudikwick. Not giving the cashback for 2 transactions of total amount Rs.100

64°
Deal Cadet
mohi10.200865

I did transaction using mobikwik wallet on dominos, got message of cb 71, when I clicked the claim cashback it says error occured.
when I reverted to the coustomer care, they always says the same thing that bla bla are your transaction details and due to technical error you cannot see the amount in your wallet.
Made me frustrate.
Second time again same thing happened when I did transaction on Justeat through mobikwik.

Now I am afraid to use it. Suggest me what should I do?

2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i also have been facing the same technical issue shit from over a week
have no idea why its happening
i can no longer recharge my phone or the do any kind of transaction from any website
hope some one has sorted out this issue when they faced similar problems

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

I have one experience with this exact issue. I hope sharing it here will be useful for others.

So this transaction was one among the many (15-20) I did during the Mobikwik 50% cashback #StrikeGold promotion. I received the cashback link within 24 hours of performing the transaction, clicked on “Claim”, and received the error. Created a ticket. Did not receive any response for 3 days. All the while I was doing more transactions and successfully claiming the cashback for them.

Contacted Mobikwik on Twitter, received a response within a few hours. The ticket was updated with a reply that basically acknowledged that there was a technical issue and asked me to wait for 24-48 hours to receive another claim cashback link. I decided to just ignore the transaction as I was happy with the thousands (around 2K) I received as cashback during the promotion. They took about 15 days and then added the cashback to my account without any further action from me.

So, in the end, Mobikwik did resolve the issue. I would have gone crazy emailing/tweeting them about it if I didn’t choose to just forget the issue. After all, we do know how ridiculously bad Mobikwik support is. Hope this helps. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply