This is a short review about Belkin M450 Wireless Mouse.
M450 from Belkin is a Decent mouse and the purchase was driven by a variety of factors such as High Dpi, 3yrs Warranty, 5 Buttons etc.
2. Nano Receiver
3. 2 Energizer AAA Batteries
Here are the pros and cons of this mouse in my opinion:
2. 5 Buttons (Not user configurable)
3. High dpi leading to swift movements
4. 3 Yrs. Limited Warranty.
5. Nano Receiver
6. Light Weight (Even though it uses 2 AAA Batteries)
7. Good Design & looks beautiful
I have been using the mouse for past couple of days and it has been good so far. The mouse is detected immediately on turning on with no lags what so ever and movement is pretty fluid.
1. Build Quality even though decent doesn’t imbibe confidence in the user. It feels fragile and is no match to my 3 yrs old Logitech which still feels solid. I definitely feel it will have to visit the Service Center within its Warranty period. I hope that I am proved wrong in this regards.
2. The Shimmery Red finish is not of my taste but this is entirely subjective. I feel that the color shall fade as time goes by. Again, I would like to be proved wrong.
Note: 1. Belkin has provided an additional button just below the scroller. This button is used to switch between 1000 dpi & 1600dpi and it can be used even between games.
2. LED Indicators: Blue Optical Sensor at the bottom, Red Led blinks once on the Scroller when Mouse is switched On.
All in all its a good mouse with high dpi sensor and decent build quality.
Damages: Rs.822/- from Shopclues.