REVIEW - FUJITSU LH 532 (Core i3)

REVIEW - FUJITSU LH 532 (Core i3)

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
2013 08 15 23.24.29
Deal Cadet
5
225
539
73

292478 fujitsu lifebook lh532 angle
how to screenshot on windows

Hi all,

Fujitsu is a new entrant in the laptop segment, but they have been popular and active in other countries. In India they have been concentrating in corporate sectors, working on networking and servers…

This particular laptop LH 532 ( Core i3) is one of the models Fujitsu has introduced in India now.

Specs and Reviews :-

The LH 532 comes with a 14" screen and its 14" HD LED Backlight Anti-glare Display. The body is matte finish but strong enough.

Comes with USB 3.0 port ( Usually laptops provide USB 2.0 which is older version and the data transfer speed is also less. USB 3.0 is 10 times faster than USB 2.0 ) for high transfer speed and now a days External Hardisks and pendrives have USB 3.0 interface. So with this lap you can transfer data at a very high speed and you save a lot of time. This lap is equipped with 3 x USB 3.0 ports and one USB 2.0 port..so you never run out of USB ports. One USB 3.0 port act as a any – time charging , so you can charge your phones using a data cable , even if you switch off you lap.

Battery backup is 3 hours if you are using wifi or data card, otherwise with medium back light and for watching films, etc. normal use battery back up is 4.5 – 5 hours.

It has a massive hardisk of 500GB, made by TOSHIBA which gives decent read/write speed.

Has a Dual layer DVD writer made by Samsung which gives 8x writing speed.

High quality HD Web Cam is the best in class and is great for video chat..theres a mic adjacent to the web cam for live video chatting..and can hear through the lap speakers.. no need of those headphone with mic to chat..

Has a headphone and mic jack in to listen through your fav headphones..

Comes with HDMI and VGA port if you want to connect it with your projector or HDTV…Now enjoy your computer experience in big screen.

Has a wifi and Ethernet port for internet connectivity..

Equipped with Bluetooth v. 4.0, which gives super speed data transfer, upto 233kbps…

Spill resistant keyboard protects your lap if you accidentally pour liquid on it..

Recent pricing for this lap is Rs. 23,253 at ebay.in

Link :- http://www.ebay.in/itm/Fujitsu-LH532-Corei3-232…

No other company is providing such features at this low price
Comes with 1 year onsite / carry – in warranty..

12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Default
Deal Lieutenant
7
312
5844
157

KG for the detailed review.

Game of thrones season 6 episode 1 24th april 2016 1
Deal Lieutenant
3
231
5298
136

Ram and processor speed???

2013 08 15 23.24.29
Deal Cadet
5
225
539
73

Processor is Inter Core i3 – 2328m with clock speed – 2.2 GHz with 3MB Cache…

RAM 2GB – 1600Mhz…DDR3

1
Deal Lieutenant
5
324
3250
282
jith1986 wrote:

292478 fujitsu lifebook lh532 angle
how to screenshot on windows


Hi all,

Fujitsu is a new entrant in the laptop segment, but they have been popular and active in other countries. In India they have been concentrating in corporate sectors, working on networking and servers…

This particular laptop LH 532 ( Core i3) is one of the models Fujitsu has introduced in India now.

Specs and Reviews :-

The LH 532 comes with a 14" screen and its 14" HD LED Backlight Anti-glare Display. The body is matte finish but strong enough.

Comes with USB 3.0 port ( Usually laptops provide USB 2.0 which is older version and the data transfer speed is also less. USB 3.0 is 10 times faster than USB 2.0 ) for high transfer speed and now a days External Hardisks and pendrives have USB 3.0 interface. So with this lap you can transfer data at a very high speed and you save a lot of time. This lap is equipped with 3 x USB 3.0 ports and one USB 2.0 port..so you never run out of USB ports. One USB 3.0 port act as a any – time charging , so you can charge your phones using a data cable , even if you switch off you lap.

Battery backup is 3 hours if you are using wifi or data card, otherwise with medium back light and for watching films, etc. normal use battery back up is 4.5 – 5 hours.

It has a massive hardisk of 500GB, made by TOSHIBA which gives decent read/write speed.

Has a Dual layer DVD writer made by Samsung which gives 8x writing speed.

High quality HD Web Cam is the best in class and is great for video chat..theres a mic adjacent to the web cam for live video chatting..and can hear through the lap speakers.. no need of those headphone with mic to chat..

Has a headphone and mic jack in to listen through your fav headphones..

Comes with HDMI and VGA port if you want to connect it with your projector or HDTV…Now enjoy your computer experience in big screen.

Has a wifi and Ethernet port for internet connectivity..

Equipped with Bluetooth v. 4.0, which gives super speed data transfer, upto 233kbps…

Spill resistant keyboard protects your lap if you accidentally pour liquid on it..

Recent pricing for this lap is Rs. 23,253 at ebay.in

Link :- http://www.ebay.in/itm/Fujitsu-LH532-Corei3-232…

No other company is providing such features at this low price
Comes with 1 year onsite / carry – in warranty..


I heard before the Fujitsu laptop are made in Germany ? is that true ?

All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
39
46
18115
248

good review..

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Default
Deal Lieutenant
7
312
5844
157
m0667 wrote:

I heard before the Fujitsu laptop are made in Germany ? is that true ?


Absolutely true, but now they had started producing in china, which resulted in a price drop(Got In Rs.18999 from HS18)

Nice laptop overall, As far happy with it.
The only thing which matter is the No Sound Speaker .

2013 08 15 23.24.29
Deal Cadet
5
225
539
73
ankurjpr wrote:

m0667 wrote:

I heard before the Fujitsu laptop are made in Germany ? is that true ?


Absolutely true, but now they had started producing in china, which resulted in a price drop(Got In Rs.18999 from HS18)

Nice laptop overall, As far happy with it.
The only thing which matter is the No Sound Speaker .


Go to sound manager.. enable DTS Boost..then loudness level..then adjust

It will help with the sound problem…to some extend bhai…

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
173
686
51

for sound download the latest real tek drivers from the website depending on the o/s installed

161
Analyst
10
116
14688
270

karma added bro

2013 08 15 23.24.29
Deal Cadet
5
225
539
73

Thank you Jai bro..

2013 08 15 23.24.29
Deal Cadet
5
225
539
73

Would like to add some more details..

Upto 16GB RAM Support

No LED indicator for DVD – RW…

The touch pad is also plasticy layer, so after 1-2 weeks use, theres scrath signs appearing.. so I have bought a screen guard and covered the touch pad, still working fine..

The SD Card reader is not detecting microsd cards with SD Adapters, but normal SD Cards are detected easily…drivers a re installed still its not detecting..

2013 08 15 23.24.29
Deal Cadet
5
225
539
73

Hi..
Still using this same laptop.

No issues so far..

Is there anyone else who is using this laptop..