Two weeks backs, i purchased a ZYNC Z930 tablet.
1)Zync is cheating customers, in their spect. they are saying Battery of 3600mAh
but actual battery is of 3200mAh..
2) Battery life on WiFi at medium brightness is nearly 1 hour.
3) when tablet is switched OFF and u put on charging, it’s switch ON automatically.
4) S/w hangs a lot of time
5) Very high cost for repair under warranty( broken LCD with touch =3200rs, back panel =500, total repair cost on dropped tablet=3700)
New Z930 is available at 3600 at homeshop18,indiatimes,shopclues.. other online seller after some kind of discount
6) Back cover is cheap slippery plastic..
7) front & back both have finger print magnet..just hold once in your hands.. lots of ur finger print on that.
8) Camera quality is very bad & bad placement.
9) Unknown CPU so can’t get online help
10) Non Professional Customer care.
That is worst tablet, I have used.
I child dropped just above 1 feet, LCD broken, but touch is working… Charging 2000rs.. it’s dropped just above 1 feet
2-3 back panel locks also bended, for that asking 500rs..which can be fixed using a 5rs Qfix… But they are forcing me to for panel change also
I have give 2500rs for a 2 weeks old tablet.. which I got at 3700rs.
When my broken panel came out I found they are cheating for battery spect.. they are saying3600mAh but actual is 3200mAh