Congratulations Deal-Kwik For 22K karma

Congratulations Deal-Kwik For 22K karma

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Thumbimgcrop 1463385786530
Deal Cadet
0
55
662
3

Congratulations @Deal-Kwik 22K Karma.
You are one of the most active Dimers on Desidime.
Thanks for your awesome channel alerts!!  🎊🎊🎉🎉

10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Lfjsdlf023
Deal Subedar
0
10
2702
106

Tank you. smile .

Osho
Critic
21
169
13278
214
@dhoni007 wrote:

@Deal-Kwik eek


Kya bhai? Redmi unlock hua kya? Forgot Wish A Friend sub-forum? toungueout

Img 20160829 105539
Deal Major
215
5,233
25274
178
"@dhoni007":http://www.desidime.com/users/672722 wrote:

@Deal-Kwik eek

thanks bro
sorry for late response.
I missed it.

Thumbimgcrop 1463385786530
Deal Cadet
0
55
662
3
@Magus wrote:

Kya bhai? Redmi unlock hua kya? Forgot Wish A Friend sub-forum? toungueout


Nhiiiii hua unlock sad sad

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13278
214
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@dhoni007":http://www.desidime.com/users/672722 wrote:

@Deal-Kwik eek

thanks bro
sorry for late response.
I missed it.


You are ahead by almost 1.5K karma now. toungueout

Img 20160829 105539
Deal Major
215
5,233
25274
178
"@Magus":http://www.desidime.com/users/193603 wrote:


You are ahead by almost 1.5K karma now. toungueout

yes, not quick enough to see this post, after all I am only Dealkwik

Thumbimgcrop 1463385786530
Deal Cadet
0
55
662
3
eek eek U(@Magus) checked his Karma after reading my post whether m correct or not, if not then by what margin ??

#HeightOfVellapan biggrin biggrin

Missing