Happy Diwali to all my Dimer Friends

Happy Diwali to all my Dimer Friends

Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
CR7
Tumblr mrfz4i7dmx1rf5wloo1 250
Deal Captain
109
4,841
9496
36

Sending you Happy smiles for every moment of your special day. Have a wonderful time and a very Happy Diwali to you….

Wish u all the Dimers Happy diwali☺☺

@AtulTheDimer
@samganda
@rajrocks
@Smarty
@A2Zdeals
@raj0390
@rajasekharstrikes
@Jammy
@Priyanka
@hese
@Investigator
@SRK5
@Jack
@showmaker
@rajfor deals
@blue wine
@bobby4080
@sbdtrial
and all other Dimers…🎉💥

16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21710
161

Happy Diwali to all my Dimer Friends cool

Tumblr mrfz4i7dmx1rf5wloo1 250
Deal Captain
109
4,841
9496
36
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

Happy Diwali to all my Dimer Friends cool

Happy diwali bro

Tumblr o89g1yxy2v1vqb4g5o1 500 1
Deal Lieutenant
14
108
5330
75

@CR7

Happy diwali my friend

Tumblr mrfz4i7dmx1rf5wloo1 250
Deal Captain
109
4,841
9496
36
@Smarty wrote:

@CR7

Happy diwali my friend

Happy diwali bro

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Happy diwali

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
401
2,240
31272
271

Thank you @CR7 & wish everybody Happy n Safe Diwali

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
6
2598
25

yeah u 2 confused

Thumbimgcrop 1479042130606
Deal Colonel
580
9,068
20110
322

same too you n happy diwali all dimers

Kabali
Deal Colonel
443
23,400
33736
275

thx bro n same to u too n all smile

Thumbimgcrop 1477985516594
Deal Captain
85
1,011
8197
84

Happy Diwali Bro

Thumbimgcrop 1463385786530
Deal Cadet
0
55
662
3

Happy Diwali toungueout
#include
#include
#include
void main()
{
int laddu, charkhi, sutli, bomb;cClrscr();
if(date<20 oct)
Printf(“\n ADVANCE HAPPY DIWALI”);
else if(date30 oct) Printf("\n HAPPY DIWALI"); else if(date 31 oct)
Printf(“\n HAPPY GOVERDHAN POOJA”);
else if(date1 nov) Printf("\n "HAPPY BHAIYA DOOJ); else (date 2 nov.)
Printf("\n back to collg “);
getch(smiles🙂😉☺);
}
New Diwali dhamaka🎆🎆🌋🎇💥🔥 🌟☄💥🎩
Ye hum PROGRAMMERS walo ka tarika h
Diwali wish krne ka😜😎☺ @CR7
http://i.imgur.com/HNyI6...pg " />

Tumblr mrfz4i7dmx1rf5wloo1 250
Deal Captain
109
4,841
9496
36
@dhoni007 wrote:

Happy Diwali toungueout
#include
#include
#include
void main()
{
int laddu, charkhi, sutli, bomb;cClrscr();
if(date<20 oct)
Printf(“\n ADVANCE HAPPY DIWALI”);
else if(date30 oct) Printf("\n HAPPY DIWALI"); else if(date 31 oct)
Printf(“\n HAPPY GOVERDHAN POOJA”);
else if(date1 nov) Printf("\n "HAPPY BHAIYA DOOJ); else (date 2 nov.)
Printf("\n back to collg “);
getch(smiles🙂😉☺);
}
New Diwali dhamaka🎆🎆🌋🎇💥🔥 🌟☄💥🎩
Ye hum PROGRAMMERS walo ka tarika h
Diwali wish krne ka😜😎☺ @CR7
http://i.imgur.com/HNyI6...pg " />

Bro..I’m not from CS😀😀

Thumbimgcrop 1463385786530
Deal Cadet
0
55
662
3

.

Thumbimgcrop 1463385786530
Deal Cadet
0
55
662
3
@CR7 wrote:

@dhoni007 wrote:

Happy Diwali toungueout
#include
#include
#include
void main()
{
int laddu, charkhi, sutli, bomb;cClrscr();
if(date<20 oct)
Printf(“\n ADVANCE HAPPY DIWALI”);
else if(date30 oct) Printf("\n HAPPY DIWALI"); else if(date 31 oct)
Printf(“\n HAPPY GOVERDHAN POOJA”);
else if(date1 nov) Printf("\n "HAPPY BHAIYA DOOJ); else (date 2 nov.)
Printf("\n back to collg “);
getch(smiles🙂😉☺);
}
New Diwali dhamaka🎆🎆🌋🎇💥🔥 🌟☄💥🎩
Ye hum PROGRAMMERS walo ka tarika h
Diwali wish krne ka😜😎☺ @CR7
http://i.imgur.com/HNyI6...pg " />

Bro..I’m not from CS😀😀


So, U didn’t got this Program
Happy Diwali to U in simple words. 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎁

Edit : main konsa programmer hu, Maine bhi to copy Paste hi kiya h biggrin biggrin

Tumblr mrfz4i7dmx1rf5wloo1 250
Deal Captain
109
4,841
9496
36
@dhoni007 wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

@dhoni007 wrote:

Happy Diwali toungueout
#include
#include
#include
void main()
{
int laddu, charkhi, sutli, bomb;cClrscr();
if(date<20 oct)
Printf(“\n ADVANCE HAPPY DIWALI”);
else if(date30 oct) Printf("\n HAPPY DIWALI"); else if(date 31 oct)
Printf(“\n HAPPY GOVERDHAN POOJA”);
else if(date1 nov) Printf("\n "HAPPY BHAIYA DOOJ); else (date 2 nov.)
Printf("\n back to collg “);
getch(smiles🙂😉☺);
}
New Diwali dhamaka🎆🎆🌋🎇💥🔥 🌟☄💥🎩
Ye hum PROGRAMMERS walo ka tarika h
Diwali wish krne ka😜😎☺ @CR7
http://i.imgur.com/HNyI6...pg " />

Bro..I’m not from CS😀😀


So, U didn’t got this Program
Happy Diwali to U in simple words. 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎁

Edit : main konsa programmer hu, Maine bhi to copy Paste hi kiya h biggrin biggrin

😂😂

Missing