Or login using

Or login using

Forgot password?

Deal Baba Corner Top Deals Today: 1) Extra 60% Off on All Orders using coupon FLASH60 2) 10% Off on All Purchases on Amazon using AMEX Cards 3) Flipkart - Extra 35% Off on All Clothing/Footwear

15% cashback on Samsung Mobiles for Rs. 17765.0 at Flipkart

Samsung-galaxy-grand-i9082-275x275-imadjrfzgfkbu3pz
BUY NOW 0 bought this
I Bought This
23524
Popularity Score

Samsung Mobile 15% cashback – Grand Duos I9082 at 17765/-

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Flipkart.
  2. Get 15% Cashback: On 12-month EMI plan for ICICI, Standard Chartered credit cards
  3. Applicable when product is the ONLY item in your cart
  4. Zero Processing Fee on EMIs: 12 months
  5. Offer valid till 30th Apr 2013

Mobiles with Cashback Offer

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 (Elegant White) – Rs. 20990 + 15% Cashback
http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-grand-du…

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 (Metallic Blue) – Rs. 20990 + 15% Cashback
http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-grand-du…

Samsung Galaxy S3 (Pebble Blue, with 16GB) – Rs. 30345 + 15% Cashback
http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/p/itm…

Samsung Galaxy S3 (Marble White, with 16GB) – Rs. 30345 + 15% Cashback
http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/p/itm…

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 (Titanium Grey) – Rs. 36645 + 15% Cashback
http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2-n…

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 (Marble White)
http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2-n…

Original Post - Forums   Hot Deals - Online   [Expired] Samsung Mobile 15% cashback on Flipkart

Cheetahuface
cheetah

Deal Cadet


103 Karma

1 FPDs

98 Dimes

http://www.flipkart.com/mobile/l99/?af…fb

Get 15% Cashback: On 12-month EMI plan for ICICI, Standard Chartered credit cards
Applicable when product is the ONLY item in your cart
Zero Processing Fee on EMIs: 12 months
Offer valid till 30th Apr 2013

Cheetahuface
cheetah

Deal Cadet


103 Karma

1 FPDs

98 Dimes

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 (Elegant White) at 17765/-
http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-grand-du…

Samsung Galaxy S3 (Pebble Blue, with 16GB) 25794/-
http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/p/itm…

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 (Titanium Grey) 31149/-
http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2-n…

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 (Metallic Blue) at 17765/-
http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-grand-du…

Samsung Galaxy S3 (Marble White, with 16GB) 25794/-
http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/p/itm…

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 (Marble White) 31149/-
http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2-n…

Cheetahuface
cheetah

Deal Cadet


103 Karma

1 FPDs

98 Dimes

I think its the cheapest deal yet no likes sad

Ogaaagceyi3oju-f-grunthqgugdumnel814k6gremgqnosaqmbx_zpyjn30naggx0bbnjtb6ozvf0on65ky3b0ib40am1t1uosd1otz33eyiibenovkzweyqhob
vicky10

Deal Cadet


739 Karma

6 FPDs

298 Dimes

when will b back back credited?

270px-wanderer_(mamoru_chiba_by_mohomen)
reiziger

Deal Newbie


74 Karma

0 FPDs

66 Dimes

its available via samsung official website too! so i guess something similar was posted recently.

111
BUTTERFLYBOY

Deal Subedar


2003 Karma

0 FPDs

52 Dimes

Good deal bro. I would have bought it if I had money in this point of time. Voted up.

Avatar
nages

Deal Subedar


1281 Karma

8 FPDs

316 Dimes

great find up & sug too

Cheetahuface
cheetah

Deal Cadet


103 Karma

1 FPDs

98 Dimes

reiziger wrote:

its available via samsung official website too! so i guess something similar was posted recently.


I guess you are referring to the link http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-in-sto…

Its cheaper on flipkart.

Avatar_14471
$saver

Deal Lieutenant


5107 Karma

13 FPDs

383 Dimes

vicky10 wrote:

when will b back back credited?


Initially whole amount will be charged, credit will reflect in card account over 12 months.

Not a great offer.

Cheetahuface
cheetah

Deal Cadet


103 Karma

1 FPDs

98 Dimes

BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Good deal bro. I would have bought it if I had money in this point of time. Voted up.


Whats EMI for? lol lol

Cheetahuface
cheetah

Deal Cadet


103 Karma

1 FPDs

98 Dimes

desu wrote:

vicky10 wrote:

when will b back back credited?


Initially whole amount will be charged, credit will reflect in card account over 12 months.

Not a great offer.


How can they cashback completely even before you pay the complete amount? Its on EMI and its just right what they are doing.

But if they are charging the MRP on the first transaction then it is not right.

111
BUTTERFLYBOY

Deal Subedar


2003 Karma

0 FPDs

52 Dimes

cheetah wrote:

BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Good deal bro. I would have bought it if I had money in this point of time. Voted up.


Whats EMI for? lol lol


Naa re bhai Credit Card to phale se hi phati padi h ab mera number aa jayega. biggrin

Avatar
nages

Deal Subedar


1281 Karma

8 FPDs

316 Dimes

Cashback Offer

15% Cashback is applicable -

-When product is the ONLY item in your cart -Only on the 12-month EMI plan (EMI processing fee of Rs 1,500 is waived off) -Only for ICICI and Standard Chartered credit cards -If you have not availed this offer in the past one month -As long as the cashback amount is less than Rs. 5600

The entire amount will be charged by Flipkart at the time of the transaction. The cashback will reflect in your monthly credit card statement over 12 months.

Cheetahuface
cheetah

Deal Cadet


103 Karma

1 FPDs

98 Dimes

nages wrote:

15% Cashback is applicable -

When product is the ONLY item in your cart
Only on the 12-month EMI plan (EMI processing fee of Rs 1,500 is waived off)
Only for ICICI and Standard Chartered credit cards
If you have not availed this offer in the past one month
As long as the cashback amount is less than Rs. 5600

The entire amount will be charged by Flipkart at the time of the transaction. The cashback will reflect in your monthly credit card statement over 12 months.


Better call their customer care. Hope they have answer for this.

Avatar
nages

Deal Subedar


1281 Karma

8 FPDs

316 Dimes

cheetah wrote:

nages wrote:

15% Cashback is applicable -

When product is the ONLY item in your cart
Only on the 12-month EMI plan (EMI processing fee of Rs 1,500 is waived off)
Only for ICICI and Standard Chartered credit cards
If you have not availed this offer in the past one month
As long as the cashback amount is less than Rs. 5600

The entire amount will be charged by Flipkart at the time of the transaction. The cashback will reflect in your monthly credit card statement over 12 months.


Better call their customer care. Hope they have answer for this.


just have a look

Krishna_4-(bharatwap.com)-(bharatwap.com)
Krish Avatar

Deal Hunter


15792 Karma

258 FPDs

2,185 Dimes

good find bro… VU for the price and flipkart… but there are some bad reviews for grand duos …

Edited
nitin_0018

Deal Cadet


782 Karma

9 FPDs

356 Dimes

Why sit home and wait for delivery when the same is available at retail outlets with the same deal. It is always better to buy offline, if price and offers are same, than online.

Cheers!

Vu for the effort

Avatar
sukant1989

Deal Cadet


417 Karma

1 FPDs

98 Dimes

is this offer valid for debit card,i dont have credit cardsad

Edited
nitin_0018

Deal Cadet


782 Karma

9 FPDs

356 Dimes

sukant1989 wrote:

is this offer valid for debit card,i dont have credit cardsad


No, only for icici and standard chartered cc customers.

171213
svilvam

Deal Hunter


6788 Karma

88 FPDs

4,183 Dimes

voted & suggested good deal

171213
svilvam

Deal Hunter


6788 Karma

88 FPDs

4,183 Dimes

reiziger wrote:

its available via samsung official website too! so i guess something similar was posted recently.


but this is the least price I think…………..

429457_278509312214242_1205290752_n
bhavik2891

Deal Subedar


1010 Karma

0 FPDs

353 Dimes

Cheetahuface
cheetah

Deal Cadet


103 Karma

1 FPDs

98 Dimes

Thanks all for VnS

Vote
sudhakaran123

Perfectionist


13089 Karma

216 FPDs

10,587 Dimes

5694636-santa-claus-riding-on-the-reindeer
Utsav

Budding Star


9905 Karma

26 FPDs

1,002 Dimes

Congrats For The FPD…..

5694636-santa-claus-riding-on-the-reindeer
Utsav

Budding Star


9905 Karma

26 FPDs

1,002 Dimes

Jai Samdariya wrote:

Congrats for FPD
but its a repost biggrin

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-in-sto…


toungueout toungueout toungueout

Keep-calm-and-vote-for-modi--14
rajdesidime

Deal Lieutenant


5040 Karma

9 FPDs

82 Dimes

Utsav wrote:

Jai Samdariya wrote:

Congrats for FPD
but its a repost biggrin

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-in-sto…


toungueout toungueout toungueout


Hmm rule book ke hisab se Jai ko milna tha…
congrats anywaz..

Avatar
dozzhemant

Deal Cadet


117 Karma

0 FPDs

79 Dimes

Yest3rdqy I bought samsung grand at 17300 from sqmsung galqxy plaza showroom under this offer. As per them cash back will be given back in month of may. I got free screen gurad in above price. Price of note 2 was 35300 with cash back scheme and 12 months emi at 0 processing

161
Jai Samdariya

Analyst


7386 Karma

10 FPDs

116 Dimes

rajdesidime wrote:

Utsav wrote:

Jai Samdariya wrote:

Congrats for FPD
but its a repost biggrin

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-in-sto…


toungueout toungueout toungueout


Hmm rule book ke hisab se Jai ko milna tha…
congrats anywaz..


Bhai dono ko mil jayega .. abhi mujhe bhi credits mil jayega don’t worry biggrin

275_300x250

Featured Stores

Subscribe

Subscribe to Desidime Newsletter
more

Your Friends Activity

Contribute to Community

Contribute to India’s largest community for online Deals, Discounts and Coupons
Submit Deal Submit Coupon Write a Store Review
more

Leaderboard