Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal 10% Cashback on Utility Bill Payment by ICICI Pockets with code

835°
Deal Lieutenant
39
5043
43

https://www.icicibank.com/offers/brands/icici-b...

Offer Description

10% Cashback Offer on Utility Bills by Pockets



Code getting applied but no display of T&C on Pockets app. Better to wait for T&C before transacting.


Last month T&C were as below:


This month when you pay your utility bills, make sure you use Pockets wallet to get a cashback of up to ₹50. You can get this 10% cashback for utility bills paid using Pockets by ICICI Bank. Use code BPYMAR2021 to avail the offer.


Valid for 3 bill payment within the offer period.


Offer period – March 04, 2021 to March 25, 2021.


How do I pay bills using Pockets?


Login to Pockets

Select ‘Pay bills’or choose ‘Biller category’

Choose ‘Biller’, specify details, enter Promo Code BPYMAR2021 and pay using your wallet


Terms & Conditions

Notes

Offer valid for first 10000 customers

Offer is valid on bill payments above Rs.100 only

Offer applicable on Android (Pockets version 4.1 & above) and iOS users

Offer is valid only for utility bill payment made with Pockets by ICICI Bank app

Payment can be made using Pockets wallet or linked savings account

The cashback will not be eligible for your billers already registered by you using other channels like Internet Banking, iMobile and so on

Each bill payment will be eligible for 10% cashback

Cashback will be limited to a maximum of ₹50

Cashback will be credited within 10 days to Pockets wallet

Offer valid from March 4, 2021 to March 25, 2021.

Wallet limit has been reduced to Rs.10000. Cashback will be credited only if the customer has completed the KYC requirement (Minimum or Biometric)

Expired
90 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
  • Sort By
146
1452
55

cashback showing 0 at the time of payment

39
5043
43

Cashback getting credited now. Got Rs. 50 for gas bill paid on 4th March 2021. Getting scratch card for claiming cashback in updated Pockets App
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/669643/medium/74341420GEh2u1.jpg?1614927709

146
1452
55
aam_aadmi wrote:

Cashback getting credited now. Got Rs. 50 for gas bill paid on 4th March 2021. Getting scratch card for claiming cashback in updated Pockets App
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/669643/medium/74341420GEh2u1.jpg?1614927709

where to enter coupon,no option showing for me

283
4076
37

Where is option of entering promo? Missing

151
687
5

10000 customers to ho gye honge ab tak

283
4076
37
SupportFARMER wrote:

10000 customers to ho gye honge ab tak

Ekdum 3rd class app.

83
3080
48

What was the wallet limit before?

50
138
2
aam_aadmi wrote:

Cashback getting credited now. Got Rs. 50 for gas bill paid on 4th March 2021. Getting scratch card for claiming cashback in updated Pockets App
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/669643/medium/74341420GEh2u1.jpg?1614927709

Bill paid but cashback or stretch card not received.

39
5043
43
Expand
ripalbaria1981604 wrote:

Where is reward section in app plz?

Rewards section is on the right of All Offers tab on homepage.
Option to enter promo code not showing now. May be a temporary glitch.
10,000 transactions wouldn’t have exhausted so soon. Offer is still not displayed on the App.
If you have successfully applied promo code before payment, cashback will reflect in rewards tab after 24 hours

50
138
2
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

Rewards section is on the right of All Offers tab on homepage.
Option to enter promo code not showing now. May be a temporary glitch.
10,000 transactions wouldn’t have exhausted so soon. Offer is still not displayed on the App.
If you have successfully applied promo code before payment, cashback will reflect in rewards tab after 24 hours

Plz can u send screenshot.

283
4076
37
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

Rewards section is on the right of All Offers tab on homepage.
Option to enter promo code not showing now. May be a temporary glitch.
10,000 transactions wouldn’t have exhausted so soon. Offer is still not displayed on the App.
If you have successfully applied promo code before payment, cashback will reflect in rewards tab after 24 hours

Not a glitch. I confirmed through chat they have purposely stopped all promo usage as of now. Gives 10% upto 50 that too 10,000 people and can’t fulfil that as well. Looks it’s days are numbered

50
20
0

The cashback doesn’t need any promo code I guess. It comes up after transaction like in Google Pay

105
1119
11

Anyone confirm please

50
20
0

Confirmed. I have 2 rewards already!

50
138
2

I have received scratch card of 50 paid bill at 1:00 pm today.

50
44
0

No option to enter code after update.

0
1294
10
Expand
ripalbaria1981604 wrote:

Have u enter promo code both time?

I did not enter.. Infact no option to apply.. But got cashback

283
4076
37
Expand
deal_heist wrote:

I did not enter.. Infact no option to apply.. But got cashback

So cashback without promo ? T&c!

283
4076
37
ripalbaria1981604 wrote:

I have received scratch card of 50 paid bill at 1:00 pm today.

After how much time u got

283
4076
37
Expand
deal_heist wrote:

I did not enter.. Infact no option to apply.. But got cashback

After how much time u got?

283
4076
37

Did lpg payment 1 hour ago. Got no cashback or any scratch card sob

50
20
0

No need of promo code. Process seems much easier now. Just do transaction and get the cashback!

203
2821
40
pksuraj.don18 wrote:

No need of promo code. Process seems much easier now. Just do transaction and get the cashback!

but officially, there is no offer and not showing in offer section as well

203
2821
40
RockyBond wrote:

Did lpg payment 1 hour ago. Got no cashback or any scratch card sob

got?

Missing