100% Supercash on 1mg | Max 75

239°
1
99% OFF 75.0
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
51
6067
98

https://www.mobikwik.com/offers/heal...mg_

  • Use 100% MobiKwik SuperCash @ 1mg
  • No minimum transaction amount required to avail the offer
  • Maximum SuperCash redemption is capped at Rs.75
  • 100% MobiKwik SuperCash redemption can be availed once between 17-20th Sep’20
  • SuperCash earn offer not valid during this campaign
  • For users who have completed KYC with OTP verification,SuperCash redemption is capped at Rs.1000/month
  • Users who have submitted details without OTP verification (minimum KYC) can use up to Rs.100 SuperCash/month
  • Users without any form of KYC can use Rs.50 SuperCash/month
  • Both 1mg & MobiKwik reserve the right to cancel/change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without notice
  • Available balance reflecting on 1mg checkout is not inclusive of usable SuperCash balance. On successful payment,SuperCash will be automatically adjusted
  • Other limits for SuperCash redemption apply
  • If the order is cancelled at 1mg’s end, 1mg(not MobiKwik) will initiate a refund
  • After the refund is initiated, amount will be credited back to wallet within 7-10 days
  • BSNL & Bajaj wallet apps are powered by MobiKwik.You can select MobiKwik at merchant checkouts to avail offers & use your wallet money!
Expired 2 days
17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2657
31
Expand
Venom14 wrote:

Not for if you have membership

Membership is total waste of money. Only 20 free delivery in 6 month.

Missing
Deal Subedar
192
1055
14
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

Membership is total waste of money. Only 20 free delivery in 6 month.

35 × 20 = 700
+ 2.5% cashback on every order

It is good for users who placed atleast 2 orders in a month else do not buy it

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2657
31
Expand
Venom14 wrote:

35 × 20 = 700
+ 2.5% cashback on every order

It is good for users who placed atleast 2 orders in a month else do not buy it

35 delivery only for healthcare products & 20 for medicine orders. Might be location specific.

Missing
Deal Subedar
251
1185
14

Is supercash getting applied on the 2nd order? Can anyone confirm?

Also we get addl 100% 1mg cash during this offer period. 🤑

Missing
Deal Cadet
40
949
11
shivkumara27663 wrote:

Is supercash getting applied on the 2nd order? Can anyone confirm?

Also we get addl 100% 1mg cash during this offer period. 🤑

.

Missing
Deal Cadet
40
949
11

Anyone placed order,does it requires wallet balance equal to order amount to use supercash or only supercash needed to place order, please confirm

Missing
Deal Subedar
192
1055
14

can we use any mobikwik mobile no. or same no ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
128
1

How to use supercash? Its saying to add money to wallet then how supercash will be used?

Missing
Community Angel
4
33319
547
Venom14 wrote:

can we use any mobikwik mobile no. or same no ?

Only with same no.

Missing
Perfectionist
1,915
63327
620

1mg refunded order partially and Mobikwik refunded 75 into Supercash angry

Am I eligible for offer again?

Missing
Deal Subedar
251
1185
14
avgn wrote:

1mg refunded order partially and Mobikwik refunded 75 into Supercash angry

Am I eligible for offer again?

Last time happened with medlife and I couldn’t use super cash again

Missing
Perfectionist
1,915
63327
620
Expand
shivkumara27663 wrote:

Last time happened with medlife and I couldn’t use super cash again

Okay. Then doubtful for 1mg.
Can anyone confirm for 1mg?

Missing