Hot Deal 1kg Aashirvaad swasti cow our ghee

1648°
265
54% OFF 570.0
Deal Cadet
128
171
1
1kg Aashirvaad swasti cow our ghee
Deal Expired

http://Itcst...in

Guys get 1 kg aashirvaad pure cow ghee @ 265.


First you need to purchase coupon from magic pin


And after that you can place order or ITC site


Everything included on ITC site 1 kg ghee cost is 530. You get discount of 350 by the coupon code that you purchase from magic pin. So 530-350=180
180+50 shipping charges so total 230 I added 35 rs coupon value also that you purchase from magic pin. You must have 315 magic points, because original value of coupon is 350 out which 315 you can pay through magic points and remaining 35 paid through any source of payment

Expiring In 15 days

Deal Wiki

Available in Hydrabad .. Check your Pincodes

116 Comments  |  
47 Dimers
  • Sort By
128
171
1
luciferous wrote:

not available in mumbai rolleyes

I have checked it’s available in Mumbai also buy coupon from magic pin worth rs 35 and then place order on ITC store .in

128
171
1
baadshah wrote:

shipping cost ??

Everything included on ITC site 1 kg ghee cost is 530. You get discount of 350 by the coupon code that you purchase from magic pin. So 530-350=180
180+50 shipping charges so total 230 I added 35 rs coupon value also that you purchase from magic pin

128
171
1
Expand
sam8821 wrote:

Its showing 500+ in delhi ncr

Purchase voucher from magic pin. If you do not have magic pin ping me I will give you referral code you get some magic pin money that you can use to purchase that voucher

63
104
1
Expand
Rock6780 wrote:

Purchase voucher from magic pin. If you do not have magic pin ping me I will give you referral code you get some magic pin money that you can use to purchase that voucher

I have Magicpin bro got it thanks

50
904
5
Expand
Rock6780 wrote:

Everything included on ITC site 1 kg ghee cost is 530. You get discount of 350 by the coupon code that you purchase from magic pin. So 530-350=180
180+50 shipping charges so total 230 I added 35 rs coupon value also that you purchase from magic pin

just for clarity’s sake
‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ consider adding this cost break-up to the main post too.
‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ or maybe someone could have it appended in the Deal’s blurb/ Wiki.

128
171
1
Robert_D.junior wrote:

Is this ghee is good as compared with Amul?

Off course bro ITC is a brand they do not sell cheap products

191
1336
129
shalabh1976 wrote:

magicpin 350 off is on min purchase of 750

I think deal of the day voucher needs to be purchased
as 350 off is applicable of 750 and prices of ghee is 530

128
171
1
nikhilbansal30 wrote:

which coupon to buy form magicpin ?

Get aashirvaad swasti pure cow ghee 1 liter worth Rs 575 @ Rs 215. Voucher price 350 you can use 315 magic points and 35 payment

191
1336
129

Voucher price is Rs. 250
I have 200 magic points and after applying them voucher price is Rs. 150 how comes it’s Rs. 35 ? hushed

128
171
1
Robert_D.junior wrote:


Deal of the day, purchase aashirwad ghee coupan https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/665676/medium/Screenshot_2021-02-15-17-49-39-05_14ba548f511d3a5b33bc639b47bfd11d.png?1613391760

Yeah deal of the day and buy only 1 quantity for maximum discount. If you want to buy more use different account

128
171
1
nikhilbansal30 wrote:

Voucher price is Rs. 250
I have 200 magic points and after applying them voucher price is Rs. 150 how comes it’s Rs. 35 ? hushed

You can earn more magic points by uploading bills on magic pin or by referring someone

191
1336
129
Expand
Rock6780 wrote:

You can earn more magic points by uploading bills on magic pin or by referring someone

Ohk….currently this deal not for me then until i accumulate some magic points. Anyways nice deal

128
171
1
Expand
nikhilbansal30 wrote:

Ohk….currently this deal not for me then until i accumulate some magic points. Anyways nice deal

Yeah until anyone got 350 magic points. If they have 350 magic points then definitely a good deal

262
6729
127

Are you sure that it is ITC’s real Store?

Looking at the site design, Whois is privacy protection, server location not in India… no mention of the site name on ITC Portal itself… I am doubting it is Really by ITC.
Can anybody do more research about it?

128
171
1
xuseronline wrote:

Are you sure that it is ITC’s real Store?

Looking at the site design, Whois is privacy protection, server location not in India… no mention of the site name on ITC Portal itself… I am doubting it is Really by ITC.
Can anybody do more research about it?

Dude I didn’t go in that much detail but earlier also I order from this site and I get my order. If anyone did research and find anything then let me know also

0
3946
51
xuseronline wrote:

Are you sure that it is ITC’s real Store?

Looking at the site design, Whois is privacy protection, server location not in India… no mention of the site name on ITC Portal itself… I am doubting it is Really by ITC.
Can anybody do more research about it?

Yes. Its real smile
Have purchased 2 times already.
Delivered and genuine products

Missing