Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
3gm Gold At Rs.13879 (Use Axis/ IndusInd  Credit Card) + 500 Cashback

3gm Gold At Rs.13879 (Use Axis/ IndusInd Credit Card) + 500 Cashback

1004°
13879
17% OFF 16768.0
Deal Major
unstoppable

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08L...D6
USE 200 CASHBACK COUPON

https://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.reward...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/720098/medium/8041435photo-2021-10-24-22-06-27.jpg?1635093482

10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on IndusInd Bank Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000
Here’s how
10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on Axis Bank Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000
Here’s how
Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. For Prime customers only
Here’s how
10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on IndusInd Bank Debit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000
Here’s how
10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on Axis Bank Debit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000
Here’s how
Additonal Flat discount of INR 1500 on Axis Bank Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 30000
Here’s how
Additonal Flat discount of INR 1500 on IndusInd Bank Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 30000
Here’s how
For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Expired
40 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Why no one gives offer on debit card? ☹️

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
rini50 wrote:

Why no one gives offer on debit card? ☹️

Bcoz they don’t earn on debit card, so they don’t want to promote

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

how to collect 200 cashback coupons? It is redirecting to T&C page in App

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Showing only 300 additional cb.. Am I missing something?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Banks earns a lot from merchant and give a lots of offer for retail customers on credit cards.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
rini50 wrote:

Why no one gives offer on debit card? ☹️

Lol! Thats how economy works! If you are taking credit/debt thn they give offer!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
rini50 wrote:

Why no one gives offer on debit card? ☹️

Credit card ek phhansi ka funda hai..u miss u lose mny

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
abhinift2006795 wrote:

Lol! Thats how economy works! If you are taking credit/debt thn they give offer!

I heard many kinds of loot/offer in the first early years of ecommerce.. eg someone got 20 gm of gold at 5k only and laptops at loot price, etc etc sob
at that time I had no card of my own nor knew netbanking… Only knew where my mom hid the money and so cash on delivery option was available for me.
Now that I know and earn something , even timely price error/small loot get reversed and cancelled persevere
I hate this rage

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
rini50 wrote:

I heard many kinds of loot/offer in the first early years of ecommerce.. eg someone got 20 gm of gold at 5k only and laptops at loot price, etc etc sob
at that time I had no card of my own nor knew netbanking… Only knew where my mom hid the money and so cash on delivery option was available for me.
Now that I know and earn something , even timely price error/small loot get reversed and cancelled persevere
I hate this rage

Its ok! Just earn it so much you dnt need to see any price tag or any such deal! Work hard and forget about these deals! Dnt be disappointed

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
abhinift2006795 wrote:

Its ok! Just earn it so much you dnt need to see any price tag or any such deal! Work hard and forget about these deals! Dnt be disappointed

Nah.. when we get freebie it feels nice grin

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Nah.. when we get freebie it feels nice grin

Bcaz we are poor and all the time think about to get discounted/free things! But if you see we save very less but waste too much time on searching deals

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
abhinift2006795 wrote:

Bcaz we are poor and all the time think about to get discounted/free things! But if you see we save very less but waste too much time on searching deals

rolleyes
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhinift2006795 wrote:

Bcaz we are poor and all the time think about to get discounted/free things! But if you see we save very less but waste too much time on searching deals

Bro @rini50 is talking about E for emotion/experience , you on the other hand talking E for economics

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
rini50 wrote:
rolleyes

And the worst part is sometime bcaz of deal offer we buy things which we actually dnt need! Just bcaz we are getting very good offer we buy such things! But thats not good!

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Bro @rini50 is talking about E for emotion/experience , you on the other hand talking E for economics

Ok but dude whats your experience? Dnt you think we unnecessary waste too much time to see all these deals at regular interval?what exactly we are doing?! We can invest all this time on some other creative/valuable things?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhinift2006795 wrote:

Ok but dude whats your experience? Dnt you think we unnecessary waste too much time to see all these deals at regular interval?what exactly we are doing?! We can invest all this time on some other creative/valuable things?

Exactly,we are not learning anything new. Wasting much time to see deals

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhinift2006795 wrote:

Ok but dude whats your experience? Dnt you think we unnecessary waste too much time to see all these deals at regular interval?what exactly we are doing?! We can invest all this time on some other creative/valuable things?

I agree 100%. But there is a confession tag, I don’t come here to save money, I come here to waste time and act like a clown, because I can’t do that in my line of work grin

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
nnd wrote:

Exactly,we are not learning anything new. Wasting much time to see deals

Exactly and most of the time we end up purchasing things that we actually dnt need ..we purchased those things bcaz of heavy discount

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhinift2006795 wrote:

Bcaz we are poor and all the time think about to get discounted/free things! But if you see we save very less but waste too much time on searching deals

💯 agreed bro

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
nnd wrote:

Exactly,we are not learning anything new. Wasting much time to see deals

And i feel i am addicted to desi dime! I open this app min 10 times a day! It is my time pass..but i am really wasting my time

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhinift2006795 wrote:

Exactly and most of the time we end up purchasing things that we actually dnt need ..we purchased those things bcaz of heavy discount

Drug se bhi jyada bura nasha hai iska if you wanna give a try kuch din bina deal ke raho ajeeb lgega expressionless

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

I agree 100%. But there is a confession tag, I don’t come here to save money, I come here to waste time and act like a clown, because I can’t do that in my line of work grin

I am here for so long but i never posted any deal on desi dime..i am surprised how some people get so much time/energy to post deals here? Though it helps so many people.
Here is example  of my stupidity i dnt need lenovo smart speaker but i purchased bcaz i got it for 999.. but ultimately if you see i am not saving here i am going to waste my 999/- i could have invested it in some other thing which i actually need.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
akash5025 wrote:

Drug se bhi jyada bura nasha hai iska if you wanna give a try kuch din bina deal ke raho ajeeb lgega expressionless

Thats what you dnt want to get rid of this addiction?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
rini50 wrote:

Why no one gives offer on debit card? ☹️

Ye udhari ka zamana hai stuck_out_tongue

T: Because this is age of borrowing

#BorrowedTime sweat_smile

Missing