Get 50% OFF up to 120 +50 Paytm cashback

237°
Deal Captain
552
14116
76
Zomato  Coupons
Deal Expired

Get 50% OFF up to 120 +50 Paytm cashback..


Get 40% OFF up to 80 + E50 Paytm cashback. On orders placed above 159.

50 Paytm cashback.On orders placed above 129.

Code value are changing depends on restaurants

Code. HELLO2021

www.zoma...om

Expired about 1 month

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: behappy


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/656721/original/Screenshot_20201225-104340.png?1608873242https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/656727/original/Screenshot_20201225-112403.png?1608875759https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/656724/original/Screenshot_20201225-110136.png?1608874374 

35 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
552
14116
76
Devil088 wrote:

129 or 159???

Works on both  depends on restaurant

51
652
3

didnt get cashback. When asked paytm, customer support said it is only for select users rage rage rage

185
174
2
desidime__admin wrote:

didnt get cashback. When asked paytm, customer support said it is only for select users rage rage rage

Were you able to apply the code? If so, you’re eligible. Hit the CC again.

49
20
1

Beware Paytm never gives cashback in these offers. Fraud Paytm 😠😠

185
174
2

I’ve used this offer thrice so far. Never had any issues but CB isn’t instant.

50
44
0

Select pizza Gallareia and there is one on one offer. Also use master card to get 30%

155
212
2
Haari wrote:

I’ve used this offer thrice so far. Never had any issues but CB isn’t instant.

How much time does it took for cashback to reflect?

552
14116
76
Expand
MR_BEAST wrote:

How much time does it took for cashback to reflect?

Hi

I received two cashbacks with in 24 hours ( they mentioned in with 48 hours)

179
814
5
Expand
behappy wrote:

Hi

I received two cashbacks with in 24 hours ( they mentioned in with 48 hours)

Received flat 50₹ ?

61
1865
25
desidime__admin wrote:

didnt get cashback. When asked paytm, customer support said it is only for select users rage rage rage

Check if u see offer in cashback section

552
14116
76
Expand
BaahubaIi wrote:

Received flat 50₹ ?

cash back offer is ₹ 25 for those orders and I received the same

I will update this new cashback offer ₹ 50 (once it’s credited)

100
250
2
desidime__admin wrote:

didnt get cashback. When asked paytm, customer support said it is only for select users rage rage rage

Write to Zomato… They will add credits based on the cashback value

552
14116
76
Expand
behappy wrote:

cash back offer is ₹ 25 for those orders and I received the same

I will update this new cashback offer ₹ 50 (once it’s credited)

Just now recieved ₹50 cash back

61
1865
25
BaahubaIi wrote:

Didn’t receive paytm cashback

U shud have had 50 cb offer in paytm cb section… Or else won’t get it

552
14116
76
insta_vicky wrote:

Thnx @behappy and @gautam2usa226 … Got 50 sc instant… Cb to be credited in 2 days… U got by wallet or UPI ?!

welcome

U got by wallet or UPI ?! – you will get cash back using any one ( I used wallet & I received cash back)
Missing