Unfortunately this deal has expired
Additional 15% instant discount on Lenskart via HSBC

Additional 15% instant discount on Lenskart via HSBC

148°
850
66% OFF 2500.0
  • 1214
  • 18
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Deal Lieutenant
Shivdealhunter

https://www.lenskar...m/
Additional 15% instant discount on Lenskart via HSBC
Terms and Conditions:

  • Min cart value : INR2,500 ( exclusive of taxes)
  • Max discount : INR500
  • Campaign duration: 20 August 2020 till 19 September 2020
  • Discount will be calculated on order value without taxes
  • No separate promo code is required to avail the offer
  • Discount will get applied to the card value after entering valid HSBC card number on checkout page
  • Please check application of offer before making payment
  • Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or schemes
  • Offer valid once per user during the offer period
  • Offer valid on HSBC credit and debit cards both
  • Offer applicable on over and above existing Lenskart offer
Expired
17 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

Lenskarts products are not worth buying

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Mr.Unique wrote:

Lenskarts products are not worth buying

I disagree. Not all but some of them are not worthy.

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
Shivdealhunter wrote:

I disagree. Not all but some of them are not worthy.

All of them are not worthy , you don’t know the back end things I guess , they literally give you low quality products in a very very high price and then show certain percentage of discounts , in short they are just LOOTING people !

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

All of them are not worthy , you don’t know the back end things I guess , they literally give you low quality products in a very very high price and then show certain percentage of discounts , in short they are just LOOTING people !

I m using John Jacobs and their quality is too good even I bought at 2200 (two pieces – BOGO offer) whereas their original cost is 6700 per piece (along with blue lens). So, you can’t get this quality in this price.

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
Shivdealhunter wrote:

I m using John Jacobs and their quality is too good even I bought at 2200 whereas their original cost is 6700 (along with blue lens). So, you can’t get this quality in this price.

Believe me bro , my father is an optometrist , and he is in this field from last 25 years and he knows the back end things well of lenskart, lenskart is not worth it , but still if you want you can buy , I don’t mind but eventually you will realise that !

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
Shivdealhunter wrote:

I m using John Jacobs and their quality is too good even I bought at 2200 whereas their original cost is 6700 (along with blue lens). So, you can’t get this quality in this price.

Blue lens , means blue block lens ? If yes then please try this , take a UV torch and flash it exactly on your glasss and on the other side right below the glass place a blank white paper , if the effect of UV torch reduces then it’s a blue block and if not then those glasses won’t protect you !

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

Believe me bro , my father is an optometrist , and he is in this field from last 25 years and he knows the back end things well of lenskart, lenskart is not worth it , but still if you want you can buy , I don’t mind but eventually you will realise that !

I am on your side laughing

You don’t need to specify lenskart but do please what’s going on! otherwise, we are in dart

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

All of them are not worthy , you don’t know the back end things I guess , they literally give you low quality products in a very very high price and then show certain percentage of discounts , in short they are just LOOTING people !

Might be. But atleast Lenskart is looting the same fixed amount from everyone. No biasing like most local lens makers who quote different prices for different people. And then comes bargaining skills. If you are poor at bargaining and have zero idea about actual lens prices, then no one can save your money.

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
ULYSSES wrote:

Might be. But atleast Lenskart is looting the same fixed amount from everyone. No biasing like most local lens makers who quote different prices for different people. And then comes bargaining skills. If you are poor at bargaining and have zero idea about actual lens prices, then no one can save your money.

In this case you must go to a local shop where you feel that this is genuine , coz at the end quality matters the most and lenskart is 0 in providing quality products !

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

In this case you must go to a local shop where you feel that this is genuine , coz at the end quality matters the most and lenskart is 0 in providing quality products !

That’s quite impossible for first time lens users. At my place, there is one particular area with literally around 70 lens sellers all through the lane. No one knows who is genuine unless you experience them.

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
ULYSSES wrote:

That’s quite impossible for first time lens users. At my place, there is one particular area with literally around 70 lens sellers all through the lane. No one knows who is genuine unless you experience them.

Where do u stay ? Mumbai ? Coz I can assure quality products and no biased prices for mumbaikars

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
invisible007249 wrote:

@Mr.Unique you are not spilling out what’s going on, just saying bits and pieces won’t go anywhere.

I am just awaring y’all , it can make a difference though

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

Where do u stay ? Mumbai ? Coz I can assure quality products and no biased prices for mumbaikars

No, Hyderabad.

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Need reading glasses for my dad.kindly suggest any online deals . are lenskart shops any good.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dont think the offer is active, please check again.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

Blue lens , means blue block lens ? If yes then please try this , take a UV torch and flash it exactly on your glasss and on the other side right below the glass place a blank white paper , if the effect of UV torch reduces then it’s a blue block and if not then those glasses won’t protect you !

I want to order Blue block glasses, Can you recommend any good brand? are lenskart ones good?

Missing