Amazon free delivery on Amazon fulfilled items

84°
0
0% OFF
Deal Cadet
69
671
5

http://ama...in
Amazon free delivery on Amazon fulfilled items till 3.24 pm

Source: Notification
May be user specific

Expiring In 12 days
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
52
128
1

I think you might have ordered something thatswhy that free delivery

184
1319
7

nothing new its there from ages….
whenever non prime user orders something from amazon fulfilled item then amazon given 4 hr windo where user can order fulfilled items without delivery charge.

133
3592
12
akki.akki wrote:

nothing new its there from ages….
whenever non prime user orders something from amazon fulfilled item then amazon given 4 hr windo where user can order fulfilled items without delivery charge.

didnt know that thanks for info bro, so 1st order 40Rs delivery charge and then within4hrs 2nd order free delivery right???

184
1319
7
Expand
kswaraj wrote:

didnt know that thanks for info bro, so 1st order 40Rs delivery charge and then within4hrs 2nd order free delivery right???

yes, 2nd 3rd 4th as many order you can place…also no need to pay delivery for 1st order as well. just place the 1st order above 500 Rs u will still get free delivery for subsequent order in that time frame.

69
671
5
akki.akki wrote:

nothing new its there from ages….
whenever non prime user orders something from amazon fulfilled item then amazon given 4 hr windo where user can order fulfilled items without delivery charge.

I have not order anything. also a Pime member but still Amazon send this kind of notifications occasionally for free delivery within time mentioned laughing

69
671
5
harish8 wrote:

I think you might have ordered something thatswhy that free delivery

not ordered anything laughing

Missing