Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Amazon UPI:- Send Money/Scan QR Code Offers Compilation

333°
Deal Lieutenant
25
3797
23

http://www.ama...in
Few Offers currently running in Amazon for Send Money/Scan QR code. Below is list of offers and Account in which it might be available (in sequence of probability):-

Note:- Just an compilation. VOTE UP ORIGINAL DEAL if it benefits you.

1. Old Amazon UPI User with transactions in October:-
Offer currently:- NONE

2. Old Amazon UPI User with No transactions in October:-
Offers:-
Send Money:- Send Money (min.250) Get Flat 35 Cashback
Validity:- 16th October 16:30:00hrs – 31st October 2019 23:59:59hrs
Desidime link post:- https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/591585/medium/6190033Screenshot-20191018-001343-2.png?1571469341

Scan and Pay:- Scan any UPI QR & pay (min.100) using Amazon pay (UNLOCK Rs.100 CB on 500 shopping on Amazon)
Validity:- 18th Oct 2019 12:31:00hrs – 31st Oct 2019 23:59:59hrs
Desidime link post:- https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/591588/medium/6190033Screenshot-20191019-125652-2.png?1571470277

3. New Amazon UPI (unregistered/registered with 0 transactions):-
Offer:- FESTIVE OFFER 101 pe 101
Send Money (min. 101) get 51 cashback + 50 cashback on 200 shopping
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/591586/medium/619003320191019-123934.jpg?1571469345
Scan any UPI QR Code & Pay (min. 101) get 51 cashback + 50 cashback on 200 shopping
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/591587/medium/619003320191019-124000.jpg?1571469348

Validity:- 19th October (00:00:00 hrs) – 31st October, 2019 (11:59:59 hrs)
Desidime post link:- https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Credits:- @rajrocks @shiva20

Expired
9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
25
3797
23

Category of account 3 and offers 4. Thats many i knw.

0
530
5

Good job combining the offers and explaining who it’s valid for. VU for the effort

25
3797
23

Update:-
2. Old Amazon UPI User with No transactions in October:-
Offer:- Scan and Pay :- Scan any UPI QR & pay (min.100) using Amazon Pay and Get Rs.50 Cashback
Validity:- 23rd Oct 2019 15:00:00hrs – 31st Oct 2019 23:59:59hrs
Desidime link post:- https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/592351/medium/6208625IMG-20191024-091000.jpg?1571889332

351
1347
18
KMkool wrote:

Update:-
2. Old Amazon UPI User with No transactions in October:-
Offer:- Scan and Pay :- Scan any UPI QR & pay (min.100) using Amazon Pay and Get Rs.50 Cashback
Validity:- 23rd Oct 2019 15:00:00hrs – 31st Oct 2019 23:59:59hrs
Desidime link post:- https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

What is this scan and pay offer, i saw several times.
Can i scan any upi QR code or is it like i have to scan only amazon pay qr code?
Because in many shops Paytm qr code i saw , can I pay there also with amazon pay and still get CB?

25
3797
23
Expand
jileg wrote:

What is this scan and pay offer, i saw several times.
Can i scan any upi QR code or is it like i have to scan only amazon pay qr code?
Because in many shops Paytm qr code i saw , can I pay there also with amazon pay and still get CB?

U can scan any UPI QR code.
E.g. Your Own UPI QR Code of other apps like Paytm/Phonepe/Gpay etc.
Or any friend’s /any shop UPI QR Code of Amazon/Paytm/Phonepe/Gpay etc.

If scanning your own QR code, Only 1 Pre-requisite:- Bank account linked to UPI must be different in both application (if same account linked then transaction fails).

Best utilisation of Amazon Scan & Pay offer is doing transfer to Your own UPI QR code or exchange with friend’s UPI QR code. (You have your money + Cashback in Amazon)

351
1347
18
Expand
KMkool wrote:

U can scan any UPI QR code.
E.g. Your Own UPI QR Code of other apps like Paytm/Phonepe/Gpay etc.
Or any friend’s /any shop UPI QR Code of Amazon/Paytm/Phonepe/Gpay etc.

If scanning your own QR code, Only 1 Pre-requisite:- Bank account linked to UPI must be different in both application (if same account linked then transaction fails).

Best utilisation of Amazon Scan & Pay offer is doing transfer to Your own UPI QR code or exchange with friend’s UPI QR code. (You have your money + Cashback in Amazon)

Thanks , KG+ for explaining

Missing