Hot Deal First year free and 2,000 Membership Rewards - Points1 as a referral bonus for being referred to American Express

Referral
332°
Missing
Deal Subedar
273
1061
19

https://www.americanexpress.com/en-IN/referral/...
Refer Friends. Get Rewarded.

American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card
You earn 12,000 Membership Rewards® Points for each approved referral.

You can continue to earn up to 1,50,000 Membership Rewards® Points on approved Cards in a calendar year. Offer valid from 10th Sept’20 – 4th Nov’20. T&C Apply.

Your friend earns 2,000 Membership Rewards® Points when they spend INR 5,000 in the first 90 days of Cardmembership along with zero annual fees for the first year.

American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card
Limited Period Offer

First year free and 2,000 Membership Rewards® Points as a referral bonus for being referred to American Express

Product Features
Enjoy flexibility and convenience to pay your Credit Card bill, fully or partially.
Convert your spends into easy monthly instalments with the Pay-in-Parts privilege.

Annual Fee
First Year fee : NIL
Second Year onwards : Rs. 1,500 plus taxes
instead of normal Rs 4,500 plus taxes

Key Benefits
2 Supplementary Cards at no additional cost
24×7 Card Related Assistance
Zero Lost Card Liability

Highlights
Earn 12,000 Membership Rewards® Points every year by using your Card 4 times on transactions on transactions of Rs. 1,000 and above every month
Redeem Membership Rewards® Points from the fabulous 18 Karat and 24 Karat Gold Collection – Taj Vouchers worth up to Rs. 14,000 Statement Credit worth up to Rs.9,000 and much more

Expiring In 8 days

Deal Wiki

  • Created by : MJ911
61 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
278
755
6
bumblefoot wrote:

any new benefits added here?

Yes ..rewards update to 12000 points instead of 8000 points earlier

Missing
Deal Cadet
63
349
4
ItsBetter wrote:

Content has been removed!

No card of AMEX is LTF, see their fee & charges.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/636259/medium/Screenshot_2020-09-11-19-45-59-07.jpg?1599833833

Missing
Deal Subedar
207
1162
7
ItsBetter wrote:

Content has been removed!

Explain how to make it ltf

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
376
6

Amex isn’t serviceable in my city.
Any trick to get one?

Missing
Deal Subedar
82
1090
19

1 reward point = ??

Missing
Deal Subedar
273
1061
19
bbjn wrote:

1 reward point = ??

usually 0.25.. but depends on card. Also it has higher value if you redeem 18k or 24k points

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
840
5
bbjn wrote:

1 reward point = ??

It varies variant to variant,
25 paisa/point(statement credit) is base and then it gets better.
Example- platinum travel card users are currently getting 80paisa/point FK gift card

Missing
Deal Cadet
278
755
6
Expand
sarora wrote:

No card of AMEX is LTF, see their fee & charges.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/636259/medium/Screenshot_2020-09-11-19-45-59-07.jpg?1599833833

Check pm.. Its even more that ltf on spending 48000 in a year

Missing
Deal Subedar
347
1144
9

If someone is looking to get the Amex MR card but will not be able to spend 90k on a year, my suggestion would be to not got for it. You would end up burning earned reward points against adjusting card fees with no net profit for min 48k spends yearly that you have to do for monthly 1k points.

Currently the card is not available as LTF.
The card has a fees of Rs.4500 per year if spends are less than 90k.
50% waived if spends between 90k-150k.
100% fees waiver above 150k.

Amex has a very good customer service and they could be flexible in waiving off fees if you are short by small margin but lack of additional promotions is a downer.

Missing
Deal Cadet
278
755
6
indiansoul wrote:

If someone is looking to get the Amex MR card but will not be able to spend 90k on a year, my suggestion would be to not got for it. You would end up burning earned reward points against adjusting card fees with no net profit for min 48k spends yearly that you have to do for monthly 1k points.

Currently the card is not available as LTF.
The card has a fees of Rs.4500 per year if spends are less than 90k.
50% waived if spends between 90k-150k.
100% fees waiver above 150k.

Amex has a very good customer service and they could be flexible in waiving off fees if you are short by small margin but lack of additional promotions is a downer.

If anyone enrolled via referal, annual fee is only 1500

Missing
Deal Subedar
40
2084
24
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Only for first year or all years ??

First year free and later 1500 /- for the rest of the years.
Waiver on 1.5L

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
338
3

What are the requirements for applying America express card??
I have other credit cards.

Missing
Deal Cadet
99
824
2
raghuramn wrote:

What are the requirements for applying America express card??
I have other credit cards.

Amex provides on the basis of the other credit cards the person is holding and since you already have other credit card you can get the card (card type as per the itr you fill)

Missing